Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 22. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Not ERC-20 token is plus for me. Big hard cap saying that it`s really ambitious project. Good luck guys.
There are still 40 days before end of sale and soft cap is already reached. There is a lot of time to raise $23.67 million for its hard cap. This amount is not big enough and CryptAssist has the potential and possibility to reach it.

I think they will definitely reach it  Smiley It's a great project.

The possibility is 99% that they will reach. More investors are coming everyday. There is no fear about this project, they are doing amazing job.
Debt issuance and its effect will require CRYPTASSIST to cooperate with banks and shopping centers ... What solution would you have to do this?
We have seen some countries which have restrictions against cryptocurrencies, but  sometimes we have lovers of Crypto in those countries. Their challenge is how they will be able to convert their digital currency to fiat or local currency for usage. CryptAssist has presented a very unique way of making it possible for every lovers of Crypto to be able to convert their digital currency to fiat in any ATM machine in the world accepting visa or MasterCard. The debit card 💳 will accept top 50 Cryptocurrencies, there will be low transaction fee. It will be very convenient for usage in any ATM worldwide. It will be used for offline and online transactions. What an amazing offer by CryptoAssist!

Cryptassist - Win a Tesla Roadster

As a thank you to buyers during the Cryptassist ICO, for every purchase of $250 US a ticket will be given for the chance to win an amazing Tesla Roadster.

The more CTA you buy, the more chances to win!

With breathtaking performance, this all-wheel drive, all-electric, 4 seat super car has a top speed in excess of 400 kph and 0 – 100 kph acceleration of only 1.9 seconds. Combine that with a range of 1,000 km and you can understand why auto enthusiasts worldwide are queuing to order.

Designed for Performance and Aero Efficiency

Due for release in 2020 and valued at over $200,000 US, the Tesla Roadster will undoubtedly be mentioned in the same breath as Lamborghini, Ferrari and McLaren when super cars are discussed.
At the end of the ICO an online number generator will determine the lucky winner and if you are that very fortunate person and just can’t wait until 2020 for delivery of your shiny new Tesla Roadster, then Cryptassist will happily deliver you a sparkling new Tesla X100D.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

This amazing offer, we don't have to miss this opportunity, I love this car, I will get more CTA to get more chances. I might be the winner but I love this project sincerely. They are doing great job.
ICO will commence starting 31 July 2018 and end on 12 September 2018
Max coin supply 88 Million
 Maximum of 74.75 M CTA sold during the ICO
 Hardcap: $23.67 M USD
 Softcap: already guaranteed
Price: $0.38 USD
www.cryptassist.io
Guys check this offer out.. Do you want to miss this chance?  Pls don't because this are working toward that they have been saying.. You don't know this chance is for you to win the world fastest car,  Tesla Roadster.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

[/quote]

The debit card looks very stylish. Is this is the final design or will be a few choices?
[/quote]

The final designs of the debit card will be shown before orders open for them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Debt issuance and its effect will require CRYPTASSIST to cooperate with banks and shopping centers ... What solution would you have to do this?
Activity: 19
Not ERC-20 token is plus for me. Big hard cap saying that it`s really ambitious project. Good luck guys.
There are still 40 days before end of sale and soft cap is already reached. There is a lot of time to raise $23.67 million for its hard cap. This amount is not big enough and CryptAssist has the potential and possibility to reach it.

I think they will definitely reach it  Smiley It's a great project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Cryptassist Debit Card

With the Cryptassist aim to make crypto simple and useful for everyone in everyday life an innovative debit card will be available.

Members will be able to use the top 50 cryptocurrencies to refill their debit card. The crypto will conveniently be converted to fiat and credited to an exclusive prepaid debit card. The debit card may be used as any other debit card, anywhere that Visa or MasterCard is accepted, at ATMs around the world and for online and offline purchases.

The Cryptassist debit card is a unique opportunity for users, with a premium design and all the features users expect of a debit card.

Debit Card Features:   

•   Top 50 cryptocurrencies accepted

•   Competitive low fees

•   Can be conveniently used at ATMs around the world

•   Online and offline purchasing

To learn more about the Cryptassist Debit Card or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

The debit card looks very stylish. Is this is the final design or will be a few choices?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Cryptassist Debit Card

With the Cryptassist aim to make crypto simple and useful for everyone in everyday life an innovative debit card will be available.

Members will be able to use the top 50 cryptocurrencies to refill their debit card. The crypto will conveniently be converted to fiat and credited to an exclusive prepaid debit card. The debit card may be used as any other debit card, anywhere that Visa or MasterCard is accepted, at ATMs around the world and for online and offline purchases.

The Cryptassist debit card is a unique opportunity for users, with a premium design and all the features users expect of a debit card.

Debit Card Features:   

•   Top 50 cryptocurrencies accepted

•   Competitive low fees

•   Can be conveniently used at ATMs around the world

•   Online and offline purchasing

To learn more about the Cryptassist Debit Card or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

Hard Cap this project is really huge and very few projects can achieve this but I believe CRYPTASSIST will do it as it is one of the best projects and not dependent on ETH platform. I am sure that in the future this ecosystem will be great and many investors will know more about this project if they have the best development strategy.

Hardcap is only US$23.67 million. Not huge.

Yes, it's a plus for me too! Super ambitious, super exciting!
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Hard Cap this project is really huge and very few projects can achieve this but I believe CRYPTASSIST will do it as it is one of the best projects and not dependent on ETH platform. I am sure that in the future this ecosystem will be great and many investors will know more about this project if they have the best development strategy.
copper member
Activity: 98
Activity: 42
very perfectly to contribute
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
That's good news . It is important for investors to know all the details about the project . If you will conduct an ICO audit, this will solve a very important problem for investors . I believe CRYPTASSIST ICON ASSISTANT will increase the credibility of the ICO that will be held on your site .

Right on that. CryptAssist ICO Assistant will serve as guide for investors on the current listing of different ICO. CTA platform requires every project KYC and will carry out a thorough screening process of all aspects of the project to ensure that the structure is comprehensive and can function as proposed. If the project is not found to be feasible, the project will be dropped. They will perform outmost security to ensure everything is true and and legit projects.

i'm wondering how much the project collected. many investors are frightened that it is not a token erc 20 but has its own system. This is usually very problematic for exchanges that do not rush such tokens to run to themselves.

Soft Cap of sale are already reached and the sale is continued until September 12, 2018. CryptAssist used Direct Acyclic Graph (DAG) based platform which believed by many in the cryptosphere to become the next generation of Blockchain. Blockchain 3.0. For me ,it will not be a problem for exchanges to go with CTA as they can adopt on it with different wallet and technology and not focus only on ERC20 token. There are many coin there with their own blockchain and they overcome those problems with exchanges. CTA surely can deal with those issues with ease as their technology is more advance.

The Cryptassist Core Values

The Cryptassist philosophy is to make crypto simple and useful in everyday life. In order to provide users with an exceptional experience, Cryptassist has also implemented some essential core values.  Cryptassist’s core values set the standard for how we treat our users, frame our work and play an essential role in Cryptassist’s success.

Knowledge

The gathering and application of knowledge is vital to Cryptassist and its users. Decision makers need to have informed points of view, and it is Cryptassist’s mission to turn essential information and knowledge of market trends into profitable opportunities for its users.

Security

Through the use of blockchain technology, all Cryptassist transactions are recorded and protected and cannot be accessed or altered by third parties. Many of the features on the platform also implement KYC to ensure further security.

Accessibility

Simplicity is key. The information provided on the Cryptassist platform will always be presented in a clear, simple manner so that every trader, new or experienced, will be able to analyze and use the data easily. Information will always be presented in ways that do not over-complicate or confuse the message.

Accuracy

Cryptassist will always provide the most up-to-date information on the application to ensure users don’t act on incorrect or untimely data.

Technology

Cryptassist provides users with highly advanced technology and information schemes that are generally not available to everyday crypto enthusiasts and especially to novices.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

A Walk Through The Cryptassist Office

For more details please visit the Cryptassist website: www.cryptassist.io and download the Whitepaper

Awesome video! Great office  Cheesy Kiss
A Walk Through The Cryptassist Office

For more details please visit the Cryptassist website: www.cryptassist.io and download the Whitepaper

CRYPTASSIST IS THE FUTURE
BE PART OF THE REVOLUTION!

The Cryptassist ICO is Live Now!

Max coin supply 88 Million only

Be part of the amazing Cryptassist ecosystem, a revolutionary crypto platform that will change the way the world views and uses cryptocurrencies.

Cryptassist believes that cryptocurrencies should be useful in everyday life

With 25 apps and features, there is something for everyone, from the absolute novice to the most experienced trader, simplifying the way crypto is used. With one login on either your web or mobile device, you are able to access everything you need. From a fun game, CryptoGo where you can win real crypto, trade on Cryptassist’s own fully licensed  spot exchange, shop with your own debit card that can be refilled using any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies, through to a webshop, news updates, every tool a trader needs, forums and much, much more.

The Cryptassist coin (CTA) will run on a blistering fast DAG algorithm and also have a deflationary model where CTA used for premium alerts and services are burned, meaning less CTA potentially increasing the value of the remaining CTA.

Details of the ICO:

Max coin supply 88 Million

31 July 2018 to 12 September 2018 or until hardcap is reached (whichever is earlier)

Maximum of 74.75 M CTA sold during the ICO

3.25 M CTA reserved for the bounty program

10 M CTA reserved for team, exchange listings and promotional activities

Price: $0.38 USD

Hardcap: $23.67 M USD

Softcap: already guaranteed

Platform: DAG

For more details on this exciting opportunity, please visit our website www.cryptassist.io where you can download the Whitepaper and view social media links to Cryptassist.

The Cryptassist Team

My favorite ICO and project of 2018. Looks great!  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: