Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD - page 51. (Read 275813 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I read a good information about the fact that Cryptassist Freelancer will create an ideal place for creative people capable of working in various fields. What do you think about this? How will this work?
I think this is very interesting, because employers can place their ads and pay the amount of contracts with CTA tokens) Very productive and promising work will be obtained)
 I read a good information about the fact that Cryptassist Freelancer will create an ideal place for creative people capable of working in various fields. What do you think about this? How will this work?
I noticed that a lot of advantages and novelties are created for the most avid investors, one of such novelties is the Crawptstarter CrowdFund site. What do you think of it?
This is very convenient, because users can invest in various projects added to the ecosystem of Cryptassist
Yes, in addition, they can use any of the 100 crypto-currencies specified on the global CoinMarketCap resource
This is all very fine, but this all does not guarantee any security in perfect such actions.
You're wrong, the security guarantee is the passage of KYC for both sides and of course technology
I noticed that a lot of advantages and novelties are created for the most avid investors, one of such novelties is the Crawptstarter CrowdFund site. What do you think of it?
This is very convenient, because users can invest in various projects added to the ecosystem of Cryptassist
Yes, in addition, they can use any of the 100 crypto-currencies specified on the global CoinMarketCap resource
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Very promising project! Who heard anything about Cryptassist Arbitrage Alerts? What can I distinguish for myself !?
As for me, then one of the simplest and fair methods of speculation on market fluctuations, with the purpose of profit from opposite trends.
Yes, since very much depends on the location and the demand for a particular currency, the more each of the exchanges offers their prices for the currency being traded, so there is a price difference.
The huge advantage is that buying a currency on one exchange at a low price can be sold to another at a higher one. It is very profitable, but you still have to be able to use it.
Plus, the highlight is that arbitrage strategies will send notifications of price changes to users, so that every user can keep track of all price changes)
Very promising project! Who heard anything about Cryptassist Arbitrage Alerts? What can I distinguish for myself !?
As for me, then one of the simplest and fair methods of speculation on market fluctuations, with the purpose of profit from opposite trends.
Yes, since very much depends on the location and the demand for a particular currency, the more each of the exchanges offers their prices for the currency being traded, so there is a price difference.
The huge advantage is that buying a currency on one exchange at a low price can be sold to another at a higher one. It is very profitable, but you still have to be able to use it.
finally it will create a convenient platform on which you can find everything at once in one accessible place.
I love when developers create something individual and new, that's for myself, I opened a novelty in the form of Cryptassist ChatPay. Very convenient thing, multifunctional and convenient to use.
This is generally a powerful breakthrough, because Cryptassist ChatPay is a messenger, which has an encrypted peer-to-peer connection.
And did you know that this will allow to communicate to all comers and persons with contacts and traders of crypto-currencies. !!
I'll tell you more versatility on communication is not limited to, because users can purchase digital currency in their locations for cash from reliable sellers.
Merit: 2
I love when developers create something individual and new, that's for myself, I opened a novelty in the form of Cryptassist ChatPay. Very convenient thing, multifunctional and convenient to use.
This is generally a powerful breakthrough, because Cryptassist ChatPay is a messenger, which has an encrypted peer-to-peer connection.
And did you know that this will allow to communicate to all comers and persons with contacts and traders of crypto-currencies. !!
copper member
Activity: 196
Excellent project, Come in and see, I'm sure you will be interested in this project. This is a perspective company. This Start-up is very cool. One of the best promising projects at the moment! The project team made a very unique concept. join with this project CryptAssist
Activity: 126
At first glance the supply of CTA may look high, but don't worry, the Cryptassist platform is designed so that the coin supply should rapidly decrease and the value has great potential to quickly increase.
Enter the Cryptassist Advanced Deflation Model. Read more on our website! https://t.co/pzOWh2q3Zm
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Cryptassist application will include functions such as a multi-block conductor, news and trade alerts, an over-the-counter market for auction coins, a fully licensed exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/7/18/5ccd25990a7ca3f5e7120c6d2115eb2b-full.jpg

Blockchain Weihai China Meet Up

At the Blockchain China Meet Up, held on 17 July, in Weihai, China, Cryptassist was represented by our Chinese Community Manager, Ms. Tonjia.

Ms. Tonjia presented the Cryptassist vision on the future of blockchain technology and how it can be implemented into business applications to a select gathering of Chinese government officials, owners of large private enterprises and astute investors in the technology and the Cryptassist platform.

The Weihai government then conducted a tour for all parties of their under-construction industrial park, where they will embrace blockchain integration as part of their business platform.
Later a social dinner was held where Ms.Tonjia was able to speak directly with interested parties as a group and in private meetings, where she was again able to present the Cryptassist platform, which was widely acclaimed as a “blockchain tool box” and generated a high level of interest.

Meetings will be held over the next few days with private investors in Weihai before Ms.Tonjia moves on to the next Blockchain Meet Up in Beijing China. In Beijing she will be accompanied by the Cryptassist CEO, Henri Oostebring and the Cryptassist Public Relations Manager, Samantha Haeberli.

In Beijing representatives from investment companies and large private investors will be presented with the benefits of the Cryptassist platform and how it will revolutionize the crypto world by simplifying how crypto can be used in everyday life and how blockchain technology will impact to the benefit of individuals, businesses and government now and in the future.
great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.

The coins will be burned, not locked away.
Activity: 238
great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Another impressive project that I read. I just hope that this kind of project will have enough support by the people and investors as well so that the team will implement business plans and continue the progress.
Having this many functions in one place is good on principle, but won't adding that much functionality mean that none of the functions are top of class? Or is implementation done on a feature by feature basis?

All of the features and apps are developed and based on state-of-the-art technology by our technical partners, Mobiloitte Technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: