Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 157. (Read 125646 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You

Remind me please what was the price of the ICO?. I just bought them for $ 0.5 after the ICO on the market.
ICO price was almost $2 ($1.98) according Icodrops https://icodrops.com/crypterium/ 
Currently it's 3x more cheaper than ICO price

This project has a lot of competitors in the market. Don't really understand what caused this hype. Big amount raised on ICO and now we see such low price...which is real for Crypterium tokens Roll Eyes
give the time to crypterium to run the roadmap may be the price will rise again the competition between the projects has become commonplace, you will know later when the right time to sell and buy do not be too restless with low prices now.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100

Remind me please what was the price of the ICO?. I just bought them for $ 0.5 after the ICO on the market.
ICO price was almost $2 ($1.98) according Icodrops https://icodrops.com/crypterium/ 

This project has a lot of competitors in the market. Don't really understand what caused this hype. Big amount raised on ICO and now we see such low price...which is real for Crypterium tokens Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 505

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi, everybody. I'm waiting for a very finished product from CRPT I really want to use it in Russia. Please tell me when will the product be ready?
Hello! The expected deadline for NFC crypto-to-fiat payments is Q2 2018.
It's not a long wait, that is the first major improvement that they will release this year, I am seeing already a more positive
feedback from the society and I am expecting this will drive the price to be back on ICO price soon.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Hi, everybody. I'm waiting for a very finished product from CRPT I really want to use it in Russia. Please tell me when will the product be ready?
It's not a long wait, that is the first major improvement that they will release this year, I am seeing already a more positive
feedback from the society and I am expecting this will drive the price to be back on ICO price soon.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I never recieved my tokens from ICO, can they be sent to exchange instead?
Contact them at [email protected]. They are very responsive.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Why you did complain for today? Do you really had investing your money for project CRPT? If yes, you should contact support / team since during ICO.
Sure you can do some exchange at market prime CRPT - BTC at HitBTC. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Its apps are ready to go. But now you have to code a code so that it works normally, because they are blocking all transactions on it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Here we go:

Crypterium is gradually obtaining licenses for its activities in order to let you use cryptocurrencies in the same way you use fiat money on a daily basis. Yesterday, they got licensed to operate as a financial institution. Read more on how they are making small steps towards grand goals

https://medium.com/@crypterium/crypterium-news-new-license-new-prospects-136214a385dc

Another great news, it's a small step in the right direction  Wink  let's hope that the crypterium services will be fully functionnal this year. If I can go to starbuck and pay my coffee with crypto then my life will be complete
Wow, i think Crypterium will gonna make it possible for you.
Soon we can spend our crypto to spend for our daily transactions, crpypto is getting known to the world so let's always be positive.

Yeah right, in the future people will use the blockchain technology without knowing it I am sure. In the next 5 years, I expect crypto to be everywhere in our daily lives.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
It is interesting how the announcement of the Integration with Kraken will influence Crypterium token price - for now it seems to find some stable level under ICO price.
Check it out now, seems like mooning Wink
Is it about the news or just because ETH is also rising from a deep sleep? There are many good news announced almost every week but it doesn't change the price significantly 'til now.
I suppose that the market starts to react to the recent positive news because CRP grows over ETH price. In BTC the price is still lower than it was on ICO, so it has great potential for further growth.

Yeah. Huge potential of income here for short term and even bigger in long term. Small news don't really matter much lately because of the bad market situation. These past few days I feel a possible bullish market and hopefully this will continue. Crypterium's big news will be coming soon.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
It is interesting how the announcement of the Integration with Kraken will influence Crypterium token price - for now it seems to find some stable level under ICO price.
Is it about the news or just because ETH is also rising from a deep sleep? There are many good news announced almost every week but it doesn't change the price significantly 'til now.
I suppose that the market starts to react to the recent positive news because CRPT grows over ETH price. In BTC the price is still lower than it was on ICO, so it has great potential for further growth.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Is kraken integration only about the API usage or the CRPT token can be traded on Kraken soon ?

The article is not about CRPT listing on Kraken exchange. It is about Crypterium SX integration with Kraken.
Crypterium SX is our special technology (Smart eXchange) to find the best rate for you. More information about CrypteriumSX can be found in our White Paper.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Is kraken integration only about the API usage or the CRPT token can be traded on Kraken soon ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Whatever what is the reason or news,all people are happy with CRPT which mooning for now, aren't they?

I am very happy because the price movement is constant, but we are still below ICO price now so I would not sell
because I intend to make money why I invest with CRPT.
As bitcoin and ETH will continue to rise, we will surely have a good month this April.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

The price of the CRPT has been relatively stable for several weeks.
It still remains quite low compared to the Token price during the ICO ...

It will take some nice ad and some time to increase!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Whatever what is the reason or news,all people are happy with CRPT which mooning for now, aren't they?
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Jump to: