Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 243. (Read 125656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ya unfortunately some people will do that just to see activity from the team as many seem to find comfort with their investment (or making one) seeing an active and responsive team.  See many posts on Facebook going unanswered as well, it is the public response and timing of those responses I think many people look at before investing into something like this, really needs to be somebody responsible for staying on top of this and shining in the public's eye.

Hopefully they'll get this gap filled shortly, am sure with the success this is seeing and the pace it is seeing it at we are looking at great times ahead with this one!
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May I suggest the Crypterium team get someone to better police and respond to questions here on BitcoinTalk.  You guys started this public thread for people to discuss and answer questions, sheds a bad light when so many questions here seem to go unanswered, or with constant suggestion to ask on Telegram.  Why open this hear if only to be directed to Telegram right.  If you guys are not here on a daily basis answering questions and being active, is only leaving this thread open for fud or bad interpretation.

Don't understand why so many projects start threads here only to ignore them!

BIG supporter here so just sharing my concerns:-)

100% agree with you.
Also, even folks with Crypterium ads in their signatures don't bother to read: like when I answered same question to devs by multiple community members, and days later they still quote old question with appeal to devs to answer it..  Undecided
legendary
May I suggest the Crypterium team get someone to better police and respond to questions here on BitcoinTalk.  You guys started this public thread for people to discuss and answer questions, sheds a bad light when so many questions here seem to go unanswered, or with constant suggestion to ask on Telegram.  Why open this hear if only to be directed to Telegram right.  If you guys are not here on a daily basis answering questions and being active, is only leaving this thread open for fud or bad interpretation.

Don't understand why so many projects start threads here only to ignore them!

BIG supporter here so just sharing my concerns:-)
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Withdraw my CRPT tokens  Grin

You can get withdraw my CRPT tokens,
my question is withdraw my CRPT tokens, after that can I buy more?

This has been a remarkable year for cryptocurrencies in general and for Crypterium team in particular.
 We've only just begun: there are grand plans to follow and new milestones to reach in 2018. Imagine what will come next!
 With your support, we will take over the whole world. Thank you for staying with Crypterium in 2017 and we wish you all the best in 2018.
 We have prepared a New Year's gift for our community – the long-awaited news – our token distribution goes live!

Withdraw my CRPT tokens

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
What I'm most interested in is seeing how this project fares against other bank projects
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why did the amount collected decrease ? I thought you were at 40M already
Crypterium support, can you answer this simple question?

DarkSi (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/darksi-1122101), you are every day online, can you write something?

Try to contact them on telegram, devs and support are active there,it works to get a quick answer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Banks are cool, but there are so many of them recently, on which exchanges are it planned to trade a token after the end of the token sale, there are investors?
Activity: 17
buying $1k of this, infant, thats my standard now, any ICQ that catches my fancy gets a $1k investment.. you never know
Activity: 112
I would expect to integrate with Costco , Sam’s, Walmart all big stores in world including exchanges .. crypterium  will be really success 👍rd?
Activity: 98
Ripple is trading 2.7 USD after 2 years and Crypetrium will trade at what price on exchange Huh
I wish to avoid confusions to the investors crypto would have provide one single wallet.
Has always been 0.0001 BTC but BTC was way cheaper at that time?
How long will I get my eth in my deposit, still can't see it.
Thanks
After buying action on website, will I receive the CRPT immediately?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
It's great that the project has a huge community and there are always people willing to pay all the questions to investors. I think this is a great project and will definitely be very high priced right after being listed on major exchanges
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Hello! This project has a great future, it's very cool when there is monetary support, the tighter it is 15 million dollars, very impressive.
legendary
Many people think, it is a scam. I have invested my three years savings to it. It makes me worried sometime.

Man I would be super worried too, why on earth would you take such a risk?!  DIVERSIFY man!
Activity: 89

DarkSi (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/darksi-1122101), you are every day online, can you write something?

I mentioned this before: apparently, people don't read whole thread, but just jump in with questions that have been answered already.

Before this coin went live and started trading on various exchanges, its value is assigned by developers (0.0001 BTC), and is aligned to Bitcoin. Hence, while people can buy it for USD, LTC, ETH, and BTC, amount collected would reflect conversion from amount of BTC collected. Most main coins have had a bad week with BTC valued at $13,341 (as of the moment of me writing this post) down from high of $19,205. Therefore, total collected during ICO you see is gradually decreasing as well.
If, hypothetically, Bitcoin rebounded to over $19K within next few minutes, amount raised on ICO website would jump from almost $32M to $48M within few minutes.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've got a few questions:

1. Why the lack of transparency about funds? Usually the smart contract is totally visible to ensure the figure started on the website is accurate. It's not really gone up much in the last 24 hours despite a large surge in Bitcoin and overall market cap.

2. The website states that tokens are burned forever during every transaction, which will create constant demand. It also says "Technical limitation of number of tokens:300 000 000" which sounds very little if they're getting destroyed on every transaction. It sounds like the system would run out of tokens very quickly. What happens in this situation?

Quoting again in the hopes a dev will answer.
Jump to: