Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 61. (Read 125646 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

The token burn won’t happen until there’s enough transaction activity to assess what size of token burn should occur.

what is the limit for enough transaction activity ?

they were telling that its not related with anything.. after every transaction oto burning will be happen..

am i wrong ?

Oh there will be burning with transactions. But there’s also the potential for organized token burns depending on the overall volume of transactions.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
there are trade bots , selling the CRPT tokens like they never sell ..

thats unbeliveble..

The token burn won’t happen until there’s enough transaction activity to assess what size of token burn should occur.

what is the limit for enough transaction activity ?

they were telling that its not related with anything.. after every transaction oto burning will be happen..

am i wrong ?
It's been a while since we held a livestream session with COO Austin Kimm... No wonder he's already anxious to go over our latest updates and share with you some key insights.

Join this long-awaited Facebook livestream on June 12 at 3 PM GMT. (https://www.facebook.com/crypterium.org/)

Austin is counting on your presence!

price is lying down on the floor ,  ooooooooooooo austinnn fly us to the moooooonnn  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

stay tuned ! its coming ! oooooooo CRPT oleeeeeyyyyy

PS : I will support project end of july Cheesy lets see if they can make card  , CRPT burn and MLP  live ....

ooooooooo CRPT oleeeeeyyyy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 28
Seems the website linked in the OP has SSL issues ?
Activity: 196
Yep, been there before

Austin giving lots of good news again.

lets see if they become true ..

He said everything will be release in 2-3 weeks..  End of Jone  lets say  mid of july  everything in app all butons will be open and working ..

Austin giving lots of good news again.

lets see if they become true ..

He said everything will be release in 2-3 weeks..  End of Jone  lets say  mid of july  everything in app all butons will be open and working ..
Crypterium is legit 😌
Anyone with concerns or questions, feel free to ask me.

is this profile belongs to you ?

https://www.facebook.com/michael.marco.7370?rc=p
I also don't understand the cripto Rey, 200 accounts in 61300 is 0,3% of total! not mean anything! crpt this growing and when to some Exchange top10 going to moon! things are improving ... until cointelegraph this reporting the project! ... Congratulations the team .... let's take credits and stop FUD as this harm ourselves ... investors!
 Smiley

Sure , we are not enemy of the project , we are ico supporters , i still have 15000++ CRPT , we want them to improve the project .. thats why we are angry.

there are some steps and i want to see them .. untill that time i will stop complaining..

i will give them last 1 chance ..

My expectations  ;

- waiting for the card ,
- starting CRPT token burning proccess
- starting MLP 

i will wait until end of july .. at least i want to see this 3 steps..

Activity: 74
I also don't understand the cripto Rey, 200 accounts in 61300 is 0,3% of total! not mean anything! crpt this growing and when to some Exchange top10 going to moon! things are improving ... until cointelegraph this reporting the project! ... Congratulations the team .... let's take credits and stop FUD as this harm ourselves ... investors!
 Smiley
Dumping fake accounts into exchange since May 20th, 168 accounts

May 20th - 61,306 token holders
May 28th - 61,298 token holders
May 29th - 61,262 token holders
May 30th - 61,253 token holders
May 31st -  61,199 token holders
June 3rd - 61,179 token holders
jUNE 4TH -  61,173 token holders
June 5th - 61,167 token holders
June 12th - 61,138 token holders

dude if it decrease like thousands it means something but 100 -300 account doesnt mean anything.. its possible that in  month 200 wallet gone ..

on the other hand , people transfer their token to exchanges , so this could be also another reason ..

Dumping fake accounts into exchange since May 20th, 168 accounts

May 20th - 61,306 token holders
May 28th - 61,298 token holders
May 29th - 61,262 token holders
May 30th - 61,253 token holders
May 31st -  61,199 token holders
June 3rd - 61,179 token holders
jUNE 4TH -  61,173 token holders
June 5th - 61,167 token holders
June 12th - 61,138 token holders
DO NOT FORGET :

Here is the reputation of this project : Crypterium ROI    -92,27%

So even we support , it doesnt change anything .. its still a shit coin ..
It's been a while since we held a livestream session with COO Austin Kimm... No wonder he's already anxious to go over our latest updates and share with you some key insights.

Join this long-awaited Facebook livestream on June 12 at 3 PM GMT. (https://www.facebook.com/crypterium.org/)

price is lying down on the floor ,  ooooooooooooo austinnn fly us to the moooooonnn  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

stay tuned ! its coming ! oooooooo CRPT oleeeeeyyyyy

PS : I will support project end of july Cheesy lets see if they can make card  , CRPT burn and MLP  live ....

ooooooooo CRPT oleeeeeyyyy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 102

We love sharing good news on Tuesdays. And this one is no exception. Crypterium Card order is now available to anyone!

Just open the App, go to the 'Card' section and make an order. (https://go.onelink.me/jpvK/ec2d008e)

Hurry to get your crypto card before we start a global PR campaign! Be one of the first to feel this freedom.
’Card Payouts' — the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to cash out your favourite cryptocurrencies — is back in the App!

Send crypto to any MasterCard in the world for a very low commission (https://crypterium.com/news/open/cash-out-crypto-to-bank-card) and stay tuned to our upcoming updates.
Of those, 11,000, How may are fakes?

calm down, let's give credit to the team ... at least until the people get the 1000 cards!  I sent my documents yesterday I'm close to 2,000 ° ... I'll wait ... Wink

They just opened the card application to over 11,000 -  no more que and waitlist.

Uhhh odds are none, considering they sold out a $50+ million ico to tens of thousands of buyers.

Keep spreading your FUD hater lol.
Activity: 85

calm down, let's give credit to the team ... at least until the people get the 1000 cards!  I sent my documents yesterday I'm close to 2,000 ° ... I'll wait ... Wink

They just opened the card application to over 11,000 -  no more que and waitlist.
that is good is mean the cards are in the game for real. lets wait for first reviews and give them time ,maybe really r#they will make something and will start fair token burn and crpt will start to be used , i really have lost the trust to them just maybe they will win it again lets see

Pages:
Jump to: