Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 73. (Read 125646 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 1
New highly awaited coin in the Crypterium Wallet! 🎉

This is the first stablecoin we’ve added to the app and a big step towards our goal of supporting the most popular and trusted cryptocurrencies in the market.

Crypterium Wallet now supports USD Coin (USDC)! (https://crypterium.com/news/open/usdc-support-crypterium-wallet)

plus one USD currency added in the crpt app! 👏👍

And when will there be new exchanges? Wink

We will provide you updates about new exchanges as soon as possible. Please stay tuned!

good news are coming again. hope to see that you will gain trust from ico supporters.

the comminity had already lost their hope. they dont trust you , the reason is the token price. 

after ico there was only 70 million token. now its 84 million. who created them ? who sold them ? is there any answer for it from team ?

you are deniying that we do not have control on token price but the matter is we dont trust you.

token price will be your reputation . you dumped it and now you are expecting people will trust you and use your product ..
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
New highly awaited coin in the Crypterium Wallet! 🎉

This is the first stablecoin we’ve added to the app and a big step towards our goal of supporting the most popular and trusted cryptocurrencies in the market.

Crypterium Wallet now supports USD Coin (USDC)! (https://crypterium.com/news/open/usdc-support-crypterium-wallet)

We will provide you updates about new exchanges as soon as possible. Please stay tuned!
Activity: 74

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
I gave a bit of luck ... entered in crpt to $ 0.56 and then bought the 0,24 .... total 19.000 tokens.

If I sell right now I am down over 90 percent

ı will not sell them , i already lost %90 so %10 doesnt mean anything..
that looks so sad but i still hold 60k and already sold 50% of total CPRT i the last month and then i just try to move it to a better coin. This sucks a few years and nothing happened. they keep dump without doing something good to us. That can't be tolerated again.
Give the second chance for the last few weeks and if that will not give any good update and then run from this one.
I only had 17k CRPT before then I sold some so I can have money outside the cryptosphere and lend it to someone with interest. I again sold some so I can buy a 500sq.m. lot and leaving only 5000CRPT. Now I made it back to 8800CRPT. It's not a big thing to brag, I am just saying I'm still having hopes with this coin as it is still standing after the very market down.
Crypterium still has hope, but if they don't have an important update, surely the CRPT value will drop and it won't to rise!
Activity: 196
The won't spend the money on an exchange, ICO funds have been depleted, Gleb and Vlad are on a extended vacation for the last year and a half

another 483 day old fake account https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f?a=0x6c076052715784d15a9087a15444c873664823d3

Yes, I also have yet hopes. But it takes an Exchange great because with this low volume crpt, the price is being manipulated by portfolios larger. The team have to worry about get an Exchange top5. Only then we will have a volume that makes the growth of crpt.

I gave a bit of luck ... entered in crpt to $ 0.56 and then bought the 0,24 .... total 19.000 tokens.

that looks so sad but i still hold 60k and already sold 50% of total CPRT i the last month and then i just try to move it to a better coin. This sucks a few years and nothing happened. they keep dump without doing something good to us. That can't be tolerated again.
Give the second chance for the last few weeks and if that will not give any good update and then run from this one.
I only had 17k CRPT before then I sold some so I can have money outside the cryptosphere and lend it to someone with interest. I again sold some so I can buy a 500sq.m. lot and leaving only 5000CRPT. Now I made it back to 8800CRPT. It's not a big thing to brag, I am just saying I'm still having hopes with this coin as it is still standing after the very market down.
Yes, I also have yet hopes. But it takes an Exchange great because with this low volume crpt, the price is being manipulated by portfolios larger. The team have to worry about get an Exchange top5. Only then we will have a volume that makes the growth of crpt.

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

Activity: 276
Merit: 1
Disrupting the payments industry is no easy job. Crypterium team is always on duty, even on holidays. CMO Siranush Sharoyan took the Crypterium Card in her last eurotrip.

“I’ve been trying to use it exclusively this week and nothing else. It has worked perfectly so far ... I’m super excited because this is what we’ve been working for the whole year.”

Read the entire interview with Siranush (https://www.cardrates.com/news/crypterium-allows-consumers-to-spend-crypto-like-cash/) and get ready to experience the same yourself!

first time good news are coming but just the news .. i hope it wil not a fake news again.. they didnt left any hope to us ..
Disrupting the payments industry is no easy job. Crypterium team is always on duty, even on holidays. CMO Siranush Sharoyan took the Crypterium Card in her last eurotrip.

“I’ve been trying to use it exclusively this week and nothing else. It has worked perfectly so far ... I’m super excited because this is what we’ve been working for the whole year.”

Read the entire interview with Siranush (https://www.cardrates.com/news/crypterium-allows-consumers-to-spend-crypto-like-cash/) and get ready to experience the same yourself!
Crypterium (CRPT)
$0.143424 USD (-16.01%)
0.00001899 BTC (-12.05%)
0.00061058 ETH (-8.69%)

couple days after the livestream and the team are tranferring out all of there fake Ico tokens holders and dumping then into the exchanges like crazy right now, looks like they are covering there tracks, price will never see over 25 cents

The livestream with Crypterium CPO yesterday covered almost all the details of the current App development. We’ve recently redesigned the entire app, launched Crypterium SX and enabled withdrawals to bank cards.

Here are the key points of this livestream and what you might have missed. (https://crypterium.com/news/open/livestream-cpo-may-2019)

Stay tuned and don't let the new incredible Crypterium features out of sight!
On this day 9 years ago, Laszlo Hanyecz bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 BTC. Thinking that’s tragic…? That year his pizza bill came to 100,000 BTC. Today, $800 million 🤯

Still wondering why we’re adding USDC to Crypterium?

Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day! 🍕🍕
Price just can't get over $.17 team is selling too much

I haven't watched this project for a long time.
Did they decide to refuse from Visa and a Mastercard in favor of UnionPay?
it might sound like that, first when Mark O’Brien handled Crypterium with the CEO's position, Crypterium was very popular with investors and I myself thought that CRPT was a hidden gem, I didn't know it for the future, because everything changed
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
it might sound like that, first when Mark O’Brien handled Crypterium with the CEO's position, Crypterium was very popular with investors and I myself thought that CRPT was a hidden gem, I didn't know it for the future, because everything changed
Unionpay is accepted in 140 countries!  The problem is that we still do not have anything 100% confirmed.  We can only hope and believe ... Cool

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Pages:
Jump to: