Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 21. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What is the consensus algorithm used by the idea and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Activity: 126
The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

As I always say about a lot of ICOs these days, has the bar for ICOs fallen so freakin low that answering questions about the ICO itself is an achievement

All the ICOs are very helpful and they are all competitive it is because all of them are promising. We can consider that the effort of the team can give appreciate to the community. It always gives updates at all times so that it can be counted the progress.
Activity: 116
Activity: 28
i think its great plan, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
CryptoAdSolution is now listed on CoinCodex. Make sure to check the ICO Calendar for other projects!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
CryptoAdSolution is now listed on CoinCodex. Make sure to check the ICO Calendar for other projects!
Great job admin hopefully you can also list your ico in other listing sites to inform other investors from different sites.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
if the team will work in the same rhythm and make maximum efforts, then the project will develop in the most favorable way. I hope the team can do it.

For sure the team can do it. It will be successful if they will work together. The project is very related to the real sitiations because it affects the community. The platform are well set and up to this moment it keeps enhancing until the end.
Activity: 308
People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
if the team will work in the same rhythm and make maximum efforts, then the project will develop in the most favorable way. I hope the team can do it.
I guess, they can possibly do it because they managed to handle to sold all their tokens in every round despite in the crushing of the price of crypto coins in the market most especially in ethereum. Perhaps, the team now have collected good funds for future development and I hope it will be done accordingly.
Activity: 4
Hi,
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 406
Are the sales rounds long gone? was only 7 rounds? More sales will not continue? How can I then purchase your token?
at least there was no information from the developers that the sales have already been completed. I think sales will continue.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Are the sales rounds long gone? was only 7 rounds? More sales will not continue? How can I then purchase your token?
Activity: 574
Activity: 532
When can I see the project updates? You have not updated anything here for a long time, I hope that soon you will publish news for us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The 7th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 8th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Next round tomorrow! Be ready!

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
It will be soon notice as long as they keep on promoting the project and keep on getting big achievements.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

As I always say about a lot of ICOs these days, has the bar for ICOs fallen so freakin low that answering questions about the ICO itself is an achievement
Activity: 129

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
The way this project is working is really impressive. They have a growing community maybe because they have a working project.
Activity: 294

Activity: 504
The project is really getting better as the team behind it are doing all their best to make this platform a good choice for investments despite in the bad situation of crypto market. The presales have a good feedbacks which resulted for all tokens to be sold out. Hopefully, the main sales will have good results too so that they can have enough funds for the betterment of this project.
Yes, exactly the development team has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now to complete the development. I really hope the project will become hugely successful because of the team.
They really need to keep on working hard to this community as the competition and way of life in the crypto world is very different compared to other industry. The team has a great capabilities through this project to conquer all the challenges and trial in their way to success. They have a long way to go and hopefully more upcoming achievements.
Activity: 336
The project is really getting better as the team behind it are doing all their best to make this platform a good choice for investments despite in the bad situation of crypto market. The presales have a good feedbacks which resulted for all tokens to be sold out. Hopefully, the main sales will have good results too so that they can have enough funds for the betterment of this project.
Yes, exactly the development team has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now to complete the development. I really hope the project will become hugely successful because of the team.
copper member
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: