Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN - page 29. (Read 9344 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO
Here our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.

Bonuses are a necessity for new projects to spread quickly but also have negative effects if the CryptoAdSolution project team does not control this problem well.

A new project doesn't mean that they have to spread and spent some bonuses to their users to gain attraction from the users. They need to prove.

I agree, it means as a new you need to be able study different strategies that might reflect in the near future. A strategies that hit the platform and achieve the success of the project and the team would not delay the informations that need to scattered so that it will achieve the success for all.
Activity: 196
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.
They have done it, bounty for claim some CADS by install their wallet, do you others bounty look like signature and social media sharing?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Second round of presale is now sold out!
Tomorrow the presale will start again in the second round.

CADS coins will cost 0.27 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,700 USD and an Advertising Package costs 27 USD.

Do not forget to add traffic to your Advertising Packages.
Activity: 10
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Bonuses are a necessity for new projects to spread quickly but also have negative effects if the CryptoAdSolution project team does not control this problem well.

A new project doesn't mean that they have to spread and spent some bonuses to their users to gain attraction from the users. They need to prove.
Will for sure the bonuses and some other stuff will increase the probability of success, but still not sure. They can create new offers to attract and gain the attentions of many, they can offer for percentage system or any other ways to make the promotional offers attractive and impressive.
Activity: 476

Actually as what I observed the team members of this project is very active and dedicated towards its job. As of this moment the project recieves various types of feedbacks and hopefully this will turn out as possible as  expected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.
Well some project evwn take years before they fully unfold their full capability. Cryptoad needs some time and also our patience.
Our patience is really needed especially when we are waiting for the market listing for the coin since most of the people invest in a crypto just for the profit not the project.
in my opinion this is logical, all investors are investing their funds for profit in the future. And the quality of the project depends only on the development team.
Activity: 574

I think so too. I want to say that bounty is not a prerequisite for a new project. I know of some projects that are successfully developing without attracting a bounty campaign.
Activity: 434

Activity: 266

Activity: 14
People have high hopes regarding your promising plan. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
Activity: 434
I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.
Well some project evwn take years before they fully unfold their full capability. Cryptoad needs some time and also our patience.
Our patience is really needed especially when we are waiting for the market listing for the coin since most of the people invest in a crypto just for the profit not the project.
Activity: 3
What does bitcoin do when faced with a certain difficulty?
Activity: 448

A bounty only works when it's managed well otherwise it's just a bunch of people posting nowhere it really matters for the tokens and nothing else
Most of the signature campaign works like that. Well, I don't think that bounty it's necessary for the project in the current time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

A bounty only works when it's managed well otherwise it's just a bunch of people posting nowhere it really matters for the tokens and nothing else
Activity: 129

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Yes. That would be a great opportunity to earn this tokens because most of the supporters now are likely to participate in bounties. Hopefully, the team will grant our request and launch it as soon as possible so that more people will keep coming here and help the project become more popular.
Activity: 672
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
What are you? Here the administrator wrote messages in big red letters about the beginning of sales of the tokens, and quite a successful first day. As you did not notice, I do not understand.
I agree better backread on thid thread first before making wrong comments here bud. Admins are active everytime and you can easily reach them on all their channels.
I agree, it's strange that you wrote that nobody writes here, it's completely wrong. If you go back one page, you will see that the administrator writes all the news here.
Activity: 41
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?

please read all information on our website https://cryptoadsolution.com/
there you can find all answers to your question
Pages:
Jump to: