Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHawk AG | The world's first All-In-One solution - page 4. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0
The New website contains all the features that investors would like to know about. Simple and easy to use. Great work to the team.
Activity: 9
finally the new web site, Good job to the team!
Activity: 47
Hi guys, important news about this amazing project was announced :

https://medium.com/@CryptoHawkAG/cryptohawk-newsfeed-446616f90c42
Activity: 8
we recive 25% profit from the first month of opening Grin!
this is the only exchange that gives this benefit
Best exchange, with 25% of profit monthly and the best potential of growth
The project is really interesting and I really appreciate the design of both the website and the community's website.
Activity: 58
The project is very prospectus. Have looked at their website and the whitepaper and I think its good for investors to invest in.
Activity: 122
Anything you need to know about Cryptohawk and its underlying Blockchain technology is well detailed in the cryptoHawk website and the whitepaper.
A cryptocurrency where basic fee of 0.25% is charged for each regular cryptocurrency trade. Thanks to the profit sharing, an investor earns
a share in each transaction. CryptoHawk is the real deal. Check this and many more exciting features of this currency among others in their website
https://cryptohawk.com/index?ref=PEsM61W4
Activity: 116
The CryptoHawk payment service allows users to make payment using different cryptocurrencies. This has been made easier just like the Paypal transaction.
Activity: 122
The 25% profit will be quite good for users.
Super great project, this project will be the one the watch.. I love its underlying blockchain technology
The benefits accrued to this project are many and mouth-watering to users.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
cryptohawk has many great and amazing benefits, I support this project, I'm sure this project will be a great success. Grin Cheesy
CryptoHwak, such an amazing project. I have read through their whitepaper and I can confidently say here this is such an unique project. The investors have going to reap big from this Cryptohawk
Amazing project. I have no doubt this is such a promising project with future prospect of making it big in cryptoworld. The benefits to users are super amazing. It took me more thorough research to ascertain that indeed this is not a scam.
This is indeed very unique and promising project. The number of investors investing on it is growing tremendously.
Imagine this benefits to users.
Short registration process, which subsequently enables traders to load, withdraw or trade money and cryptocurrencies. For trading large sums of money, we offer immediate verification and lower fees.

If one of our partner shops forwards the payment process to our platform, you can pay directly with a few clicks using
cryptocurrencies. In addition, we offer CryptoHawk users the opportunity to use their credit for a transaction - similar
to a PayPal transaction.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Very nice project i'm joined this project
egretia
Activity: 96
I checked your website. There is no information about the team, No information about use of tokens and also could not find smart contract.

Is this a scam coin?

Users will benefit from the following:
Benefits to the users:
After a short registration the trader can easily load, withdraw or trade money and cryptocurrencies. For trading large
sums of money, we offer immediate verification and lower fees.
If one of our partner shops forwards the payment process to our platform, you can pay directly with a few clicks using
cryptocurrencies. In addition, we offer CryptoHawk users the opportunity to use their credit for a transaction - similar
to a PayPal transaction.
As more and more people are trading on the go, we have also optimized the entire system for mobile devices. Of
course, we will provide you with an appropriate app free of charge. Last but not least, this also means that we are
working on making payments to the traditional bank account possible in the future.
The financial overview in the dashboard allows you to quickly record when which transactions have taken place and
what gains or losses result from them. The whole thing can be saved and/or printed out with just a few clicks. A handy
tool when, among other things, it also comes to paying taxes.
A basic fee of 0.25% is charged for each regular cryptocurrency trade. Thanks to the profit sharing, an investor earns
a share in each transaction. (Further explanation on page 17
Pages:
Jump to: