Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 22. (Read 123509 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
What discount is now??And what currencies are accepted ? ETH is obvious. What else?

Dafzo is in Pre ICO Phase offering 50% bonus on the first 10% reserved tokens.
After the Pre-ICO Phase, Dafzo will be over 40% bonus.
Accepted crypto-currency: BTC, BCH, ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What discount is now??And what currencies are accepted ? ETH is obvious. What else?
Activity: 238
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?  What kind of things thry gonna exactly do for this project?? Have u signed the agreement?
Advisors are the expert in different sphere. Their knowledge and experience are valuable for successful implementation Dafzo ecosystem.
Do I need to go through the KYC for tokens purchase? 
Yes, all purchasers are have to go to the KYC for tokens purchase.
Do you have a referral program. What is the size of bonus?
Information from WP: Each ICO participant will be provided with a unique referral URL. A referrer will receive an additional amount of Utility Tokens equal to 3% of the Utility Tokens brought by all of their referred buyers. This additional 3% is taken from the reserved 3% referral fund.
copper member
Activity: 112
When are you going to introduce the DAfzo application? What programing languages are being used in your apps?
Activity: 274
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?  What kind of things thry gonna exactly do for this project?? Have u signed the agreement?
What jurisdiction does ur project belong?And where the core team is based?I mean office
Dafzo is a UK based entity
What jurisdiction does ur project belong?And where the core team is based?I mean office
will Dafzo only release the number of tokens that are reserved by users or there is a notional amount? What happens to unsold tokens?
The Dafzo advantages lie in the features of the project:

1. Patent International Trade Finance technology” system which stands for fully automated International Trade Finance Clearing system.

2. Decentralised logistics aggregator ecosystem with borderless e-commerce marketplace at a low price.

3. 24x7 within city Express delivery system.

4. Global P2P custodian & partner programme.

5. contribution liquidity & benefits.

6. Live Beta Launch

7. Confirmed Listing on Exchange ie. Bancor

Working with Dafzo is more profitable for consumers than with competitors, because Blockchain technologies allow avoiding delays in documentation, ensuring reliability and visibility of deliveries.
Activity: 210
Do I need to go through the KYC for tokens purchase? 
Activity: 204
Do you have a referral program. What is the size of bonus?
Do you have GitHub?I would like to check the code and all the background. Thank u in advance for the link

Hello, you can check Dafzo github link here: https://github.com/Dafzo/Dafzo-ICO
Activity: 70
will Dafzo only release the number of tokens that are reserved by users or there is a notional amount? What happens to unsold tokens?
Is KYC obligatory here?? If yes, which passport I have to use: local one or international?
If you have an international passport it is better to use it because all the information in passport is whitten in english and it is more simple to understand it.
Activity: 210
Is KYC obligatory here?? If yes, which passport I have to use: local one or international?
The international is better. However im not sure the pass is required here. Better to contact admins
Has the team any big private investors??Like investment funds or similar?It would be great for the project
I found info only about Dafzo partners. Maybe it means that their partners are big investors too.
For this moment Dafzo has already established partnerships with such company as Bazista, Galaxy eSolutions and Nass & Guild LLP.
Can I read that benefits will partners receive?
Dafzo can be profitable for a various reason but the main features and highlights of Dafzo are;

a) Patent International Trade Finance technology” system which stands for fully automated International Trade Finance Clearing system.

b) Decentralised logistics aggregator ecosystem with borderless e-commerce marketplace at a low price.

c) 24x7 within city Express delivery system.

d) Global P2P custodian & partner programme.

e) contribution liquidity & benefits.

f) Live Beta Launch

g) Confirmed Listing on Exchange ie. Bancor

For further details visit https://www.dafzo.io. These are the main reason why any investor should invest in Dafzo.
Activity: 252
Do you have GitHub?I would like to check the code and all the background. Thank u in advance for the link
Nice project, but I see that there is no softcap for Dafzo, so what is your plan for your upcoming collected fund from ICO ?
Yes, Dafzo did not set a soft cup but they have an ambitious plan to collect 20M (it's Dafzo hard cup). During pre-sale Dafzo has raised $118.71K.
Well, a big sum is good for big project. For what tasks funds will be used?
Dafzo funds will be used in building IT infrastructure, in expanding operations across all over the globe, complying with legal aspect of every business and for the marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: