Pages:
Author

Topic: ❌ [ANN][ICO] Daox — the open Protocol for ICOs 2.0 (new topic) - page 14. (Read 16243 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Just reserved a spot for preICO. Should I get an email?

Hi, George! You should have received an email. Can you see it? If not, try once again please or contact us at [email protected]

I got it in spam folder, thanks! Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Daox — the Future of ICOs

Hi, George! You should have received an email. Can you see it? If not, try once again please or contact us at [email protected]

Hello, is the bot for bounty working?

It is. Just send a raw material to it. Also we are launching a web-service for that purpose, so it would be easier to claim bounty rewards.
Activity: 31
What are your plans after the ICO ends?
Hello guys!
Are you planning a pre-ico?

It is scheduled on June 1. You can reserve the access at daox.org right now.
Hello guys!

It is scheduled on June 1. You can reserve the access at daox.org right now.
Hey guys, nice project! But could you explain the difference between daox and The DAO? Huh
Activity: 1
Hello guys!
Activity: 15
It was nice talking to you guys at the icoinsummit, but I still couldn't clearly understand what you do.
Dear friends! We are happy to announce the launch of the bounty campaign. See the updated first post in this thread.
A great project, which will make the ICO process very transparent. do you have a roadmap and an overview of ICO? thanks

Thank you for this kind words! We haven't announced an ICO of DAOx yet, but we will share more info in the coming weeks.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
A great project, which will make the ICO process very transparent. do you have a roadmap and an overview of ICO? thanks
Activity: 12
i want to invest in this project this is my best step for me.
Zontop, sure, we are working on it. As we have mentioned earlier we were concentrated on building the product.

but still there are people who run and manage everything through these platforms.

Well, each organization is fully independent and could be managed even without daox.org service. All decisions are made by token-holders’ voting. We believe that DAO is the most efficient way of fundraising in crypto economy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Instead of asking here first I tried to check website for information I was interested but no success. Your site looks good but it needs to be filled up with the team information with their profiles. I understand the concept of decentralized funding platforms but still there are people who run and manage everything through these platforms.
I didn't get information i'm eagerly waiting?

Dear drakedog,

We will publish our whitepaper soon.

You might want to visit this page https://daox.org/how-it-works
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
I didn't get information i'm eagerly waiting?
Quite interesting but the information is still lacking. I will learn more to really understand about this project.
i dont think so bcz there project is under contruction
is there any whitepaper?

Whitepaper will be published soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Quite interesting but the information is still lacking. I will learn more to really understand about this project.
is there any whitepaper?
Pages:
Jump to: