Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAVLT - Affordable Smart Data Analytic Tools Secured by Blockchain - page 2. (Read 2649 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nothing better than collecting bounty!
Activity: 2
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good afternoon! Interested in why it is important to use the technology of blocking and smart contracts? Thank you.
Activity: 202
i am very much interested on this project
Activity: 16
Activity: 1
This project look's brilliant ! I will keep an eye on it  Smiley
Activity: 68
It looks like a fresh project with an innovative idea.. I Would love to be a part of this project myself.
Activity: 20
Thanks a lot. They also have a profession of top unversity to be their advisor. And big data is now so important so sme and big companies.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
It looks like a fresh project with an innovative idea. Would love to be a part of this project myself.
Activity: 95
this ico is very good, DATAVLT is backed by hybrid of layered decentralised systems and in specific, as the tools are developed on Ethereum, DAPP will be decentralised channelling clean dataset via the Blockchain.

I think datavlt will be on the top 50 of coinmarketcap    Cool
Activity: 42
best project ever. I think it will be successful and I'll follow all it's steps on roadmap.
Activity: 22
Activity: 140
if the project is implemented it will reduce the number of wholesalers wherever located, I hope big on this project, I will see the future prospects of this project
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Good luck good project to you team and thanks for the drop event
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Nice project. Great team
Yes, the project is good, but with the fall of the cue ball, the development of coins fell sharply, they began to throw projects. I hope this will survive the second fall
Activity: 52
Activity: 70
How Will DATAVLT Impact The [Suspicious link removed]munity?
Activity: 47
An awesome platform and for sure with this kind of fresh innovation, Datavault will be the next Crypto Beast! Let's heat it up!  Grin
Activity: 21
Activity: 28
I like the dynamism and innovation of this project. I'm optimistic that it won't be abandoned
Pages:
Jump to: