Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟 - page 5. (Read 84826 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Looks like the Datum coin is being bot traded until it looses all its value and goes to zero, as bitcoin is going up, Datum is going down. Not the same with other coins, there's now no relationship between it and bitcoin.

7 days ago it was 895eth now 763eth (with lots of 0.00000 in front of those values).

no human being is going to buy this coin if they look at its past performance and if they look at what Datum does because its always going down and their mobile app has low users as according to play store.
That's because most people today prefer to hold Eth or BTC tokens rather than DAT, besides that DAT tokens still have a daily transaction volume of $ 140,421 USD and have good exchanges, now it depends on how the team will provide good updates to make hyip.

Look at its position, over 800th position on coinmarketcap.com, its dropped from somewhere like 300 or so, its not because people prefer to hold Eth or BTC rather than DAT its because Dat hasn't released anything people want
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Looks like the Datum coin is being bot traded until it looses all its value and goes to zero, as bitcoin is going up, Datum is going down. Not the same with other coins, there's now no relationship between it and bitcoin.

7 days ago it was 895eth now 763eth (with lots of 0.00000 in front of those values).

no human being is going to buy this coin if they look at its past performance and if they look at what Datum does because its always going down and their mobile app has low users as according to play store.
That's because most people today prefer to hold Eth or BTC tokens rather than DAT, besides that DAT tokens still have a daily transaction volume of $ 140,421 USD and have good exchanges, now it depends on how the team will provide good updates to make hyip.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The company works, but who with her first certainly remembers how they calculated with partners to help them advance, and now the situation has repeated. When working through the platform https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/386005, the tokens for tweets were not listed. Sadly, none of the datum team, nor the platform team answered.

I'm afraid that lack of communication to the community would have a negative effect on the project though I hope they can find time to resolve all the issues that the community has raised.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
The company works, but who with her first certainly remembers how they calculated with partners to help them advance, and now the situation has repeated. When working through the platform https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/386005, the tokens for tweets were not listed. Sadly, none of the datum team, nor the platform team answered.
Is there ANYONE using the Datum mobile app or Datum API for storage? I would really like to know anyone's story of how they are using it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Yes, seems that Datum is still working, had my doubts because earliert they posted regularly news and updates. But I've seen that Roger is active in their telegram channel and is answering questions of the community.

Although there is no significant news from Datum, I am happy with the datum team because they are responsive in responding to the questions of their supporters.
The Datum team did what I thought was good by always responding to the questions asked to the team but I really hope that the Datum team can provide good news for the project because I believe the team can do it
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Yes, seems that Datum is still working, had my doubts because earliert they posted regularly news and updates. But I've seen that Roger is active in their telegram channel and is answering questions of the community.

Although there is no significant news from Datum, I am happy with the datum team because they are responsive in responding to the questions of their supporters.

It could be more cool if they are regularly interacting with the community in this thread besides other communication channels. In this way, it could give an impression that the team are sincere and serious in making this project more successful.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work

Activity: 434
Is there any project updates especially on its development? I guess the community would love to hear any information and good news coming from the team that could inspire them to further support this project.
There is no particularly bright news. the datum token is very subsided, but from time to time the letters from the datum partners pay for the datum per view to the mail. That is, the company is still working.

Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Is there any project updates especially on its development? I guess the community would love to hear any information and good news coming from the team that could inspire them to further support this project.
There is no particularly bright news. the datum token is very subsided, but from time to time the letters from the datum partners pay for the datum per view to the mail. That is, the company is still working.

I can summarize what you can see in the public sphere after approx one year of time since their ICO start.

1) They have a mobile app "Datum Id" with "500+" users on Android as the android page shows https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.datum.id
2) They have a API which who knows how many people are using, could be none, could be some, but unlikely to be many due to the network size and number of data items stored in their network increases so slowly per day
3) They have a test network and a mainnet launched Sept 3rd https://blog.datum.org/datum-mainnet-launch-announcement-15529c1599e5
4) They have a very low number of nodes in their network as you can see on their network explorer https://explorer.mainnet.datum.org/
5) They have a coin which is less than one pixel in US dollars from zero on coinmarketcaps graph as compared to its height of 238 pixels, if you like to count in pixels on the screen
6) Their coin is ranked at 786 on coinmarketcap now

That's the current status as you can see publicly. You can make your own inferences from the facts as given.

From a results driven point of view, the results of whatever they are doing seem poor.
Datum, your not the first people to make a S3 API to a Data store, there's been many many over the years and many many failed, I've seen many fail, do your research and know why, otherwise your just doing work for no reason.

I think it would be better if you could provide the community with a factual data about your allegations otherwise it could be interpreted that you are just in to make fud on this project.
The development of the Datum project has been very good, in the last month Datum has released its product, Datum Storage, this is like Cloud, I appreciate that, but we need a new exchange
It's true, however, that all of course is inseparable from his team who always work hard for sure and we have to give credit to the team because without them I think the development of the Datum project will not be like this

How has the development of the project been good? what specifically is good?
Activity: 336
Datum, your not the first people to make a S3 API to a Data store, there's been many many over the years and many many failed, I've seen many fail, do your research and know why, otherwise your just doing work for no reason.

I think it would be better if you could provide the community with a factual data about your allegations otherwise it could be interpreted that you are just in to make fud on this project.
The development of the Datum project has been very good, in the last month Datum has released its product, Datum Storage, this is like Cloud, I appreciate that, but we need a new exchange
It's true, however, that all of course is inseparable from his team who always work hard for sure and we have to give credit to the team because without them I think the development of the Datum project will not be like this

I think having a new listing in an exchange will not help uplift DAT token price in this bearish market, rather, the project must continue to work hard to deliver a solid platform to the community and have a viable use cases for it to be able to recover its token price in the long run.

Firstly, they have not released any Datum Storage, no-one is using Datum storage, its not like cloud, and you cannot appreciate that because your not using it. New exchange? are you kidding?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

Activity: 489
this is scam project and they steel my 920 datum when trying to transfer to ku coin this is scam coin
On the technical basis its not trivial to create a performant S3 storage with high concurrency of multiple clients reading and writing.

Isn't the idea of monetizing data with Blockchain storage in general the following?
•   Step 1: Provide Blockchain secured Object-Storage including a API. (e.g. by fingerprinting the files a mixture of Blockchain and fast storage for files could be used)
This would come close to a S3-API
•   Step 2: Provide a traceable option to monetize you data without losing the option control the data
This is nothing cheap cloud storage can provide you and I am not aware of any mass adopted solution for this. And here comes Blockchain support into play.

Imagine the following:
•   Upload your full Facebook archive to a Blockchain secured storage
•   Decide which kind of dataset of your archive you would like to monetize
       o   Anonymized  
       o   Only aggregated data
       o   Only certain characteristics or records
       o   Full-Access ($$$ )
•   Marketers are enabled to buy you data using APIs
•   A smart contract will control:
       o   The duration of the access right to you data
       o    Which data is exposed
       o   By expiring of the smart contract, all access rights will be revoked
•   Payments will be done with a corresponding Blockchain token.

Imagine what markets would pay for the full temporary access to you Facebook archive. Why should Facebook only make money by selling you data?
Some people may like to use a Blockchain supported storage solution to control and monetize their data.

Good reasoning and of course it sounds good, but in reality there are many problems with it, IT experience tells me that's too simple, there are problems with this, firstly people won't want to store data in that API because of trust issues, not able to trust that storage will last for the time their mobile app exists, not able to trust it will be secure, not able to trust its reliable because Datum is not google, its Datum, a crypto coin which like all crypto coins has low probability of survival.
Not willing to adopt a new API because it costs time and effort to use and then what is the reward, if there's no immediate reward now then when and what is it? and why care when there are so many free databases, there is a cost in time and effort and learning to use a new API and there needs to be a compelling reward for doing so. Given the choice between a reliable free storage and this Datum which really doesn't have a data marketplace and is not popular and has no monitization option, but talks about it then ... why? really what do I get in return for storage of data in Datum. Then also if Datum had a distribution channel apart from the API it would have helped them immensely, that's a business side problem.

Pages:
Jump to: