Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][ICO] DeccoachToken ICO is now Open, amazing - page 4. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dear friend,

could you please let me know about input data that you need for simulating the system. because it can be very different in type and also processing method.

Bests.
copper member
Activity: 56
Decentralized Fan Coaching System,
Dear friends,

I am pleased to inform you that we are going to publish about Deccoach on Medium in text few days,

Bests

copper member
If this has been conceptualized last year, you should have realized already that waves platform is a weak platform to launch with.
I've never encountered such project that became successful via waves.
Even if there are so much crap projects created under ethereum platform, still a lot of them are still alive up until now.
Whereas, almost all the waves assets have no value at all. I wonder if people are still using the Waves Dex.
By the way, are you still going to disclose your team members?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your attention in our website and also WAVES platform, In our point of view WAVES platform is the blockchain platform of the future. We believe that it can be similar to other famous platform. But in the future if we encounter a problem with our platform we will solve it with our strategy at that time.

about our team, you are right, We are developing the project by different groups around the world those are non-affiliated to each other so in our prediction we will expose our team to all the investors and people in near future after making agreement with developing groups.

Bests
----

Okay, let's see how far you will achieve with waves platform.
The truth is, many users already abandoned the use of waves dex as they are worthless.
I've seen that creating a waves asset is pretty easy and simple. But, the adoptability is a challenge.
Only waves has decent value right now. If you will be successful in your endeavors, maybe, you are the first one in waves. Good luck!

Dear Sir,

In my point of view this platform will have acceptable advancements in the future because of their strategy that they have. as you see yesterday Waves price has a ascend among all red prices. The speed of transaction of this token is also a positive point for this platform.

Be on the Waves

Bests,

I also believe that waves is really not a good platform to launch this coin. Have you ever wondered why the projects here are not created thru that platform? Because the truth is, no one has ever been successful. But then, it's your choice. Maybe, you have reasons. But, I'm telling ya, high chance that this will fail. Just my thoughts though.  Tongue

Dear Sir,

I have also a question about the project, do you have any article to related websites for example in medium and other places?

Bests
copper member
I also believe that waves is really not a good platform to launch this coin. Have you ever wondered why the projects here are not created thru that platform? Because the truth is, no one has ever been successful. But then, it's your choice. Maybe, you have reasons. But, I'm telling ya, high chance that this will fail. Just my thoughts though.  Tongue
is there any implicit evidence about the platform, with the joining of many projects using the platform, what has failed in development?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your comment, I agree with you about the platform there is no implicit evidence about failure of it.

Bests,

copper member

Dear Sir, Thank you for you kindly comment, in my point of view waves is going to develop its platform in many aspects and it will be the platform of future, The waves age is not much as much the ETH but its advancement are very interesting and useful.

I am waiting to hear something from you again

Bests,

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
is there any implicit evidence about the platform, with the joining of many projects using the platform, what has failed in development?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If this has been conceptualized last year, you should have realized already that waves platform is a weak platform to launch with.
Even if there are so much crap projects created under ethereum platform, still a lot of them are still alive up until now.
Whereas, almost all the waves assets have no value at all. I wonder if people are still using the Waves Dex.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your attention in our website and also WAVES platform, In our point of view WAVES platform is the blockchain platform of the future. We believe that it can be similar to other famous platform. But in the future if we encounter a problem with our platform we will solve it with our strategy at that time.

about our team, you are right, We are developing the project by different groups around the world those are non-affiliated to each other so in our prediction we will expose our team to all the investors and people in near future after making agreement with developing groups.

Bests
----

Okay, let's see how far you will achieve with waves platform.
The truth is, many users already abandoned the use of waves dex as they are worthless.
I've seen that creating a waves asset is pretty easy and simple. But, the adoptability is a challenge.
Only waves has decent value right now. If you will be successful in your endeavors, maybe, you are the first one in waves. Good luck!
copper member
I like the coins that launch on the WAVES platform. DeccoachToken ICO time about 6 to 8 months that seems pretty long although i know the mobilization of capital is much harder than before.

Dear Sir/ madam,

Thank you for your comment, this is an important note, why did we choose 6 to 8 months for ICO? I would like to inform you that according to our audience (numerous and special) and their distance from us and this technology we need more time and special advertising to deliver our voice to them. i think this duration is enough for our strategy in this way.

Bests,

Activity: 795
Merit: 251
I like the coins that launch on the WAVES platform. DeccoachToken ICO time about 6 to 8 months that seems pretty long although i know the mobilization of capital is much harder than before.
copper member

Dear Sir,

We have also this program, please look at this link.

Deccoach Private sale and cooperation strategy

Bests,

copper member
Thank you for useful response to my question. i have another question about WAVES platform. What is payment methods? because as i know launching on waves limited your for payment for just WAVES.

Bests,

Dear friends,

Yes, as you know launching tokens on a platform make you limit to use just their currency for ICO, but our programming team try to add some features on the purchase method. They are trying to add BTC,ETH nad LTC on accepted currencies.

Bests,

That's appear so good, please inform us about the time that your ICO will start.

I will look at your white paper and making question about your fantastic idea.

How about cooperation and private investing.

Bests,

Dear friends,

I would like to inform you that our private investors can be one of Deccoach team, according to their amount of investment if it was more than a specific amount. Cooperating with us is in field of advertising activities and depend on the variety of services they can be one of deccoach team.

Bests,

Thank you for useful response to my question. i have another question about WAVES platform. What is payment methods? because as i know launching on waves limited your for payment for just WAVES.

Bests,

Dear friends,

Yes, as you know launching tokens on a platform make you limit to use just their currency for ICO, but our programming team try to add some features on the purchase method. They are trying to add BTC,ETH nad LTC on accepted currencies.

Bests,

That's appear so good, please inform us about the time that your ICO will start.

I will look at your white paper and making question about your fantastic idea.

How about cooperation and private investing.

Bests,
copper member

Bests,

Dear friends,

Bests,

Bests,
copper member
Is this project about making a prediction on the match based on the data collected from any sports fan.
But how do this project collecting those data, is it some kind of questioner or something else?
Dear friends,

Thank you for your useful question and grateful comments,

I would like to inform you that our project isn't related to predicting activity, it is a project that try to bring people to manage their teams. We have just collect data and process the opinion, showing the opinion of majority of people in different ways; for example team arrangements, substitution, weakness and other opinion, and also other subjects in the game.

This is a comparing application between Deccoach and Coach. Also we can have some prediction funs, but our main idea is processing of the data.

Hope I could make our our idea understandable.

Please follow us and waiting for our ICO opening day.

Bests
copper member

Dear Sir,

Bests

copper member
Dear Friend,

I would like to inform you that our strategy for technology application is using updated method for our project. Now we are researching on different type of technologies that exist and will exist in the future. We are also have main focus on using blockchain related technologies. storing data, processing and etc. also have good advancement in blockchain.

Please don't hesitate to make your questions and criticisms.

Bests
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Pages:
Jump to: