Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DEED - Own Deedcoin, Own your home, Real Estate Redifined (pre sale) - page 10. (Read 3035 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission
Thank you for all the support from our Deedcoin family. We always appreciate it! Remember this sales phase ends this Thursday at 12:00 noon EST!
D J
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Just want to thank the Deedcoin team for how quickly I received my tokens after purchasing this morning! I was so happy to get in on the 42% bonus!!! EVERYONE should get themselves at least 50 DEED to cover the commissions on their next home sale!
Activity: 23
Token sale is live! don't miss out on this opportunity to get your hand on the tokens while they are still cheap. 40% bonus in this round even!
Activity: 1
I just learned about this project, and I'm really liking what I've seen so far.  I'm preparing to watch the old livestreams to catch up.  This really seems like an exciting and promising project, best of luck!!
Activity: 26
I like the idea of your project. I'm happy to found this threat  Smiley
Hope the project will more and more succeed
Activity: 45
When does ICO start? What is the minimum needed to invest?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/deedcoin/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
how do you plan to develop in other countries? and in what? is there already a list? and tell me, will you have an application for smartphones?
D J
Came back to read this all one more time to get myself psyched up for the upcoming presale phase, just like it did for the first one!! Well...... it WORKED!
Activity: 24
Just one weekend before the next salephase starts.
Activity: 112
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So promising this project is!!!
Incase anyone missed LIVE stream on Wednesday, heres the link...

https://youtu.be/CQm8FxIizWA
copper member
Activity: 56
i think this is a niced project,hope we can used this to have our own houses,its going to be great it would be happen
D J
Great livestream this week, wicked AMA with Rise Housing in the Deedcoin Telegram Channel, and the 2nd presale phase starting in 9 days..... I'm getting that FOMO feeling!!
Incase anyone missed LIVE stream on Wednesday, heres the link...

https://youtu.be/0BFB0xVAyWo
Activity: 24
Thanks Deedcoin! Yesterdays Q&A in the telgram channel was very informative. I know for sure the next salephase will be a succes.
Activity: 23
ICO phase 2 soon Smiley Can't wait!
D J
Yes!! I fully agree also! How do you upvote/like/love on this system! Haha

But for real.... next presale phase starts in exactly 2 weeks from today. Who's whitelisted!?!?
Activity: 67
Deedcoin team has been already in real estate business for many years and now they are using blockchain technology very efficiently.I believe this technology will dominate real estate business system in near future.
If you have any question about how the system works or anything else please come and join our telegram channel: https://t.me/Deedcoin
Admins are happy to answer your questions.
project teams and developers have made the right decisions and quick action
indeed they want to be a priority and it's not impossible with the hard work of the project team

Fully agree, the idea is amazing, the usability is perfect (actually it is working at the moment). The team has a lot of experience in the market. But the best, the community... it is one of the most educate it and friendly community in the crypto world...
Pages:
Jump to: