Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Digmus- Decentralized Anti-Counterfeit Platform - page 2. (Read 8703 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are there any upcoming discounts?

Token price was the lowest during Pre-ICO; any presale price will be at most that low, likely higher. It's 48% discount, there is no way to sell it cheaper without affecting other participants.

What about a volume discount?

Volume discount is possible, but the price will never get lower than it was during the pre-ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Token price was the lowest during Pre-ICO; any presale price will be at most that low, likely higher. It's 48% discount, there is no way to sell it cheaper without affecting other participants.

What about a volume discount?

Stored all on a "Centralised database" lol. No thanks!

So, I also get this fear, what is the guarantee of the privacy and confidentiality of this database?

We are going to use blockchain database instead of centralized. The use of a blockchain repository instead of a centralized database is predicated on two objectives. First, a blockchain is something consumers and manufacturers are more likely to trust. Second, it allows us to create the investment system described later in this document, where the issued token value is directly linked to our success in the market.
All the data will be encrypted, so there's no way to spy using that kind of data.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Stored all on a "Centralised database" lol. No thanks!

So, I also get this fear, what is the guarantee of the privacy and confidentiality of this database?
Activity: 211
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What's the reason for token holders to keep the tokens?

Digmus tokens represent a share in the Digmus currency (GEN) emission. In the case of any such currency emission, the GEN balance of token owners will be increased in proportion to their share of DGM tokens. The emission will be managed in such a way as to insure a hard price cap for GEN coins.
GEN coins will be acquirable either on the exchange from token owners, or through a direct order from Digmus at a cost of $0.05 per GEN. Ordered tokens will be issued once every 2 months. At that time, token owners will receive 30% of the issued coins in proportion to the number of tokens they own, with the right to sell them at any cost they choose. This means the total amount of coins issued will be equal to 1.3X, where X is the number of coins manufacturers placed an order for.

So the only way coins can get to exchange is from the token holders. All right

So the main profit comes with money flow from big clients

Or a big group of small ones
Activity: 197

Digmus tokens represent a share in the Digmus currency (GEN) emission. In the case of any such currency emission, the GEN balance of token owners will be increased in proportion to their share of DGM tokens. The emission will be managed in such a way as to insure a hard price cap for GEN coins.
GEN coins will be acquirable either on the exchange from token owners, or through a direct order from Digmus at a cost of $0.05 per GEN. Ordered tokens will be issued once every 2 months. At that time, token owners will receive 30% of the issued coins in proportion to the number of tokens they own, with the right to sell them at any cost they choose. This means the total amount of coins issued will be equal to 1.3X, where X is the number of coins manufacturers placed an order for.

So the main profit comes with money flow from big clients
Activity: 33

Activity: 187
When will signature campaign start?

Yeah, we will announce the start with the rest of bounty campaigns
Can't find any information regarding if any DGM tokens will be issued after the ICO?

The total amount of such tokens issued will be 10,000,000, with 6,700,000 being up for sale, 1,300,000 being divided between the team and initial investors, and 2,000,000 more being stored in the Digmus development fund. All unsold tokens will be “burned” (destroyed), as well as a proportional share of 3,300,000 tokens that will never be for sale.

There wont be any tokens issued after the ICO.

How much money do you plan to collect?

We'll have a softcap of $500k, a goal of $3mln and a hardcap of $10mln.

Our roadmap assumes that US$1 million is collected for the ICO. An amount less than this will significantly decrease the speed at which partners are attracted, as well as put the beta-version implementation date for blockchain and SAP integration behind schedule. While an amount over this will not significantly affect development speed, it will allow for more active system promotion, increasing the quantity of partners.

Do you already have some sort of pre-sale contributions or financial commitments from strategic investors?

Yeah we have some seed money from the initial investors, and right after the ICO some of the tokens will be distributed among them and the team.

Are those amounts from strategic investors secret or publicly known?

The question is kinda straight forward, so I had to ask the team if they are okay to disclose that kind of information. We will contact you in any case, even if the answer is positive or negative.

Not sure what you were trying to tell me. Are you part of the team? Is the money publicly observable or not? Would be good to know for any potential investor.

Yes, I am a part of the team. I had to contact our financial advisor to make sure that we are okay to disclose that kind of information. The only facts we are okay to reveal is that strategic investors got about 3% of the tokens at near pre-ICO price.

Ok 3% is not that much, which is good to know because most of the tokens distributed at discounts often get dumped straight away. I assume the strategic investors' tokens have no vesting period? So what is the current overall financial situation? How much money did you collect so far at what price per token?

Our seed investors have no restrictions regarding token management. They have strong faith in project, though, and are a huge help for us, i.e. in the last two weeks they basically pulled a few promising pharmaceutical contacts out of thin air. With the amount of work they've put in supporting us, we can be sure our seed investors are not here for fliiping.
Activity: 33
so whats soft cap for ICO phase?

10$ mln is a nice number, but what amount of money do you really expect to receive?

Our roadmap assumes that US$1 million is collected for the ICO. An amount less than this will significantly decrease the speed at which partners are attracted, as well as put the beta-version implementation date for blockchain and SAP integration behind schedule. While an amount over this will not significantly affect development speed, it will allow for more active system promotion, increasing the quantity of partners.

I'm really interested in how much money you'll be able to collect during the ICO
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Can't find any information regarding if any DGM tokens will be issued after the ICO?

The total amount of such tokens issued will be 10,000,000, with 6,700,000 being up for sale, 1,300,000 being divided between the team and initial investors, and 2,000,000 more being stored in the Digmus development fund. All unsold tokens will be “burned” (destroyed), as well as a proportional share of 3,300,000 tokens that will never be for sale.

There wont be any tokens issued after the ICO.

How much money do you plan to collect?

Do you already have some sort of pre-sale contributions or financial commitments from strategic investors?

Yeah we have some seed money from the initial investors, and right after the ICO some of the tokens will be distributed among them and the team.

Are those amounts from strategic investors secret or publicly known?

The question is kinda straight forward, so I had to ask the team if they are okay to disclose that kind of information. We will contact you in any case, even if the answer is positive or negative.

Not sure what you were trying to tell me. Are you part of the team? Is the money publicly observable or not? Would be good to know for any potential investor.

Yes, I am a part of the team. I had to contact our financial advisor to make sure that we are okay to disclose that kind of information. The only facts we are okay to reveal is that strategic investors got about 3% of the tokens at near pre-ICO price.

Ok 3% is not that much, which is good to know because most of the tokens distributed at discounts often get dumped straight away. I assume the strategic investors' tokens have no vesting period? So what is the current overall financial situation? How much money did you collect so far at what price per token?
Which exact parameters are verified during the autenticity check?

It checks:
1. If the item is in Digmus database
2. If the geolocation of devise (smartphone, tablet, etc) matches with target location of the item
3. If purchase of this exact iteam has already been made

How is it possible to check if purchase of this exact iteam has already been made?

With a scratch code inside of the pack, you will be able to register the purchase right after the unpacking
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

It checks:
2. If the geolocation of devise (smartphone, tablet, etc) matches with target location of the item

How is it possible to check if purchase of this exact iteam has already been made?
Interesting idea for a project, will keep my eye on this.

Thank you viscolex! It will be easier to keep an eye on, if you join our telegram channel t.me/Digmus

It checks:
Activity: 205
Merit: 42
Txbit.io Exchange
Interesting idea for a project, will keep my eye on this.
Pages:
Jump to: