Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 DINO - The Smart Contract Ecosystem for everyone 🚀 - page 5. (Read 1215 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
hello,  good project.  I have a question about airdrop I mean free tokens by joining telegram.  when will be the date when I can realise that got it?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
interesting project

Yah, this project is very interesting,  as nowadays the adoption of smart contracts is naturally growing in every business activites.  The dev team creates a plaform to meet the demand to allow users to buy, sell and deploy smart contracts with supported blockchain networks, not necessary having any technical knowledge on the part of the user.  Hoping the team will develop and enhance the necessary tools that investors and end users  will easily adopt and apply resulted to a more effective and efficient flow of transctions.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Activity: 103
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
路發
Will you deploy the contracts for us or will you provide us with the source code so we can deploy it ourselves? I'm basically asking if we need to do anything outside of your website to have the contract deployed.
Activity: 58
I hope the project is a success.
Telegram : @sscnp2
ETH Wallet Address : 0x244E2166D6eeA0e90792870F1888C0AbB6132a21
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
hello admin, i made a mistake with my eth wallet address while filling the airdrop form. how can i rectify it???

Seems like you have a mistake, just filling it again and you'll be fine.
Activity: 69
Hi. If you need a translation to Russian language please write me to PM. Good luck Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hey dev, how long the ICO will takes time? it seems still undetermined. I think sounds promising, because with DINO platform everyone can easily deploy a smart contract to blockchain network. Hopefully you can make it more interesting.
Activity: 1
hello admin, i made a mistake with my eth wallet address while filling the airdrop form. how can i rectify it???
Activity: 154
very interesting, just by joining telegram groups can get free coins, this is easy, but hopefully this coin price can reach investor desire, and good planning from DINO, I love to read the roadmap
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
interesting project by offering free coins for those who follow the group telegram of this project, I also see a clear schedule about the sale of coins, what is the price of each coin?
Activity: 13
Activity: 90
We will announce our bounty program early next week.
Please follow our telegram to get the updated news. Wink
How many tokens will you be able to trade on your exchange? Do you have a timeline on when each token will be added, or are you going to have all the tradable tokens on the exchange right when it launches?
egretia

Hi, thanks for your interest. For things related to tokens on exchange, we are planning and will announce as soon as we confirm. To get the most updated news, you can join our telegram announcement channel at https://t.me/dinoplatform or the community group at https://t.me/dinocoin

Thank you again.  Smiley
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
How many tokens will you be able to trade on your exchange? Do you have a timeline on when each token will be added, or are you going to have all the tradable tokens on the exchange right when it launches?
egretia
We will announce our Bounty program next week,please join our telegram group to get the updated news Grin
https://t.me/dinoplatform
We will ask our colleagues to follow it.
Thanks Cheesy
Thank you for your suggestion,our colleagues will follow it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: