Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DREAM:When You Need a Team - AI Powered, Underpinned by Blockchain - page 6. (Read 9680 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
DREAM is creating the Next Generation Freelance Platform and they have amazing partners to back them up. Check out This collection of blogs, to learn more!
Activity: 252
can the team please provide their avatar logo, or I am the one not locate it yet?

Hi there, thank you for the request.  May we ask what is the purpose to obtain the logo for DREAM? Let us know so we can provide further assistance, thanks!
Activity: 234
can the team please provide their avatar logo, or I am the one not locate it yet?
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your reply!

Hey thanks for reaching out on telegram.  Responses over telegram are usually immediate,  you can pm an admin also for any help.
Activity: 280
I am interested on this idea. I'll wait this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck guys!
Thanks for your interest! Smiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hi!
It is really great platform! Absorbing results, very well project.
Thanks Jose.Clas, for supporting DREAM project.  The token Presale is currently ongoing  please visit 👉 to participate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings DREAMers!

There’s over a trillion dollars worth of business on the table in recruiting and talent acquisition – and a cutting-edge crypto/A.I. startup is aiming to take a big bite out of that pie. Blockchain and A.I. are the hottest emerging technology sectors, and DREAM.ac is in the process of deploying both to revolutionize team building and talent acquisition.

Activity: 259
Hello DREAMERS!!

DREAM is live and ready to deliver a product that will disrupt the freelancing industry.
Check out DREAM's story here.

Don't miss out on the DREAM Token Pre-Sale. Head over to https://tokensale.dream.ac/ to contribute.
Hey, devs!
The idea will be useful! Amazing logo, assured idea.
Thanks for the kind words and support.

Follow DREAM on Twitter so you never miss an update.
You require to add token details to let participants to get in the business.  Good luck.
Hello, GregoryJohnson.
Thank you for your interest in DREAM.
In the pics below you can find token details.

Feel free to join DREAM Telegram group where you can get more details about the sale. 😉

Such plan are becoming successful!
Amazing activity, attentive business, absorbing design!
That's great to hear.
Really glad you love it!!

Thanks for the support and kind words.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram. See you there!! Wink
ust want to say how great the set up is on the contribution page for DREAM it’s really well designed, clear and straight forward to use. I like the fact you can request to increase funds so easily too. Well done DREAM Dev’s..
Thank you very much for the support and kind words.
You are appreciated.

Thanks for supporting DREAM!

Feel free to stop by the DREAM Telegram Community to join in the discussion, ask questions and give feedback.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
ust want to say how great the set up is on the contribution page for DREAM it’s really well designed, clear and straight forward to use. I like the fact you can request to increase funds so easily too. Well done DREAM Dev’s..
Greetings DEVs. You must to append token details to permit participants to get in the plan!

Hi, thanks for your support! If you are interested in taking part in the Public Presale, you can sign up for the whitelist here.
I rely this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck!
Thanks for supporting DREAM!

Feel free to stop by the DREAM Telegram Community to join in the discussion, ask questions and give feedback.
Hi, all.
I wish that the idea will perform all that has been target!
Attentive business, brilliant design!
Thanks for your interest! Wink

Did you know that DREAM's Public Presale is ongoing?

It will run till August 1st! You can visit the site to sign up for the whitelist.
HELLO, DREAM COMMUNITY!

Two blockchain startups have come together to give the developer community control of their professional reputations and ultimately build a blockchain-based CV. To this end, DREAM and Zinc have agreed to share identity and reputation data to in pursuit of the shared goal of creating the decentralised identity.

Read more on the DREAM and Zinc partnership in this article.
Activity: 252
DREAM Pre-Sale is LIVE for 6 more days!

Track ICO gave us a 5/5 stars rating on their website and you can see the full review here - https://www.trackico.io/ico/dream/

HELLO, DREAM COMMUNITY!
You guys are the best! Here is a DREAM Review created by one of DREAM's community members Desi Girl on Youtube!

You can watch it here.

Also feel free to follow DREAM on Twitter.
Hi how much tokens have been sold so far Huh where can I see this information Huh
Hi there Andro.
The public presale just started, details will be known at the end.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: