Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market - page 2. (Read 49169 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Seems this is time for pump of all high supply micro cap coins. What led to the recent prize pump of more than 200%?

What used to have a very small value, but currently has a good value even though it is only a dime, but the movement will continue to rise. The earth token development is certainly still running despite the many competition faced.

Earth coin is listed at the bearish time so now it is impossible to increase its price because, with the current price of Bitcoin, the price will not increase. So we have to wait until the market starts recovering
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Seems this is time for pump of all high supply micro cap coins. What led to the recent prize pump of more than 200%?

What used to have a very small value, but currently has a good value even though it is only a dime, but the movement will continue to rise. The earth token development is certainly still running despite the many competition faced.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
The project did not pay me my translation bounty and banned me from telegram group because I asked for it. It proved it's a scam project.
same the didnt pay our works , this is fraud project not real project and they just taking your money.

They didnt burn unsold token and bounties fund they will dump with that
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
The project did not pay me my translation bounty and banned me from telegram group because I asked for it. It proved it's a scam project.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
Everything has been in red for ages
Right now it is not really about Numbers but about development
Once we are back in bull market, the real products will rise Smiley
thats why i am holding real products tokens....
i believe that bull market will be rise again very soon and real tokens price will be up...

The market is almost all red. With the decline in eth prices that are increasingly falling, moreover, altcoins will also follow price declines as well as earth tokens.
so there is any chance for earth token... right after the recovery of crypto market..
will earth price rise ?? or project is under development??
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i believe that bull market will be rise again very soon and real tokens price will be up...

The market is almost all red. With the decline in eth prices that are increasingly falling, moreover, altcoins will also follow price declines as well as earth tokens.
Activity: 164
 I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for this group to boost it's membership and attract quality investors. Kindly contact me concerning contributing to this insightful project.
Earth Token is a large project and has quite a large asset. why until now has not shown a step forward for Earth Token prices.
Activity: 29
They did not distribute the translation tokens yet
That means that I won't receive my translation tokens? I worked for the hindi translation bounty. Faiz said that the tokens would be sent in July.
This was his message last month
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Eth was almost 5 times higher during token sale. We are in real bearish trend. Earth is a long time project, you should focus on development stage now. Price movements will come later

hello earth team there is any news about exchange listings or any other news about project??
i am holding earth token but price of token still reducing...is there any chance to get high in price or it will happen long term... ??
Activity: 140
That means that I won't receive my translation tokens? I worked for the hindi translation bounty. Faiz said that the tokens would be sent in July.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
earth token price getting down..
team have you prepared anything for project that will help in stable price..??
otherwise 24h volume is enough for beginning 73k $$... but need more marketing and need to list on bigger exchanges...  

agree with you, why the project of this price of coin can fall derastis almost can be said of price. Will there be plans to enter other markets ..?

We sure hope so,new markets is a must. Maybe we could organize some community voting for earth token to be added on some other exchanges?
I think guys, that the influence of the market is too great to ignore, even if it's a project like EARTH. I also do not like it, but what will we do. Now is a difficult time for any project. And that would remain afloat, we can hope for the hard work of developers, which in the end, will bring its results.
And new markets, unfortunately, can give a short-term smile. The main thing is the project itself, its development and the communitys interest in the functional.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
otherwise 24h volume is enough for beginning 73k $$... but need more marketing and need to list on bigger exchanges...  

agree with you, why the project of this price of coin can fall derastis almost can be said of price. Will there be plans to enter other markets ..?

We sure hope so,new markets is a must. Maybe we could organize some community voting for earth token to be added on some other exchanges?

Activity: 140
I don’t think we are moving, admin you won’t increase the price unless you search for bitrex or bitfinex, we are nothing
Lots of people invested ether, so plz work hard now for bitrex, by late December we can move 3 $ atleast
Your lawsuit is good!
Definitely need an explanation from the project owner or admin.
You need to find out the reason, and find a solution for yourself offline!
Activity: 266
I don’t think we are moving, admin you won’t increase the price unless you search for bitrex or bitfinex, we are nothing
Lots of people invested ether, so plz work hard now for bitrex, by late December we can move 3 $ atleast
Pages:
Jump to: