Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ECF - Elementary Capital Foundation - page 2. (Read 12548 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We increase the prize to 1.5 ETH

Here is the next task. New prize is 1 ETH. Question: when will we start pre-ICO?

Rules:
* your answer should contain exact date and time.
* place to search the hints: website, forum.
* answers are accepted as tweets with #ecfpreico #ecftoken hashtags

We increase the prize to 0.2 ETH

Here is new "easter egg" on ECF. Initial prize is 0.1 ETH. You'll find all the details in telegram chat: https://t.me/ecf_chat
Here is new "easter egg" on ECF. Initial prize is 0.1 ETH. You'll find all the details in telegram chat: Telegram
Website registration is now available for PreICO.
Why was the Fibonacci algorithm chosen for ECF sales structure?

ECF token sale scheme is calculated mathematically. Having such  a distribution - it does not matter what stage the sale will end, since the final price of the token will be minimally different from the price of the last token sold.
Glanced at the website and didn't see any team members listed? Am I missing something?  Huh

Technology in our time does not belong to individuality. Have you ever seen Satoshi's face?

Basir Bidaya

A very shady reply. There is a certain standard to ICOs these days.

Ok, what gives you this standard? There is a standard, but no any progress. Where is the product? Who has made anything after the ICO?

We thought it over from the beginning. For example our token sale scheme is calculated mathematically (Fibonacci sequence).
Activity: 92
Glanced at the website and didn't see any team members listed? Am I missing something?  Huh

Technology in our time does not belong to individuality. Have you ever seen Satoshi's face?

Basir Bidaya

A very shady reply. There is a certain standard to ICOs these days.
Bounty Campaign changes:

* Offlne Campaign reward: 1400 tokens
* Signature campaign reward: increased to 30%
What is soft and hard caps?

There is no minimum amount, ICO will show whether the community is ready for such serious changes in the usual sphere. In the worst case scenario we will implement the project at our own expense.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
What is soft and hard caps?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
many project using real estate investment, Is there any different this project with another project who using the same platform
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
The project's introduction was launched about one months ago and lack of activity kept it away. There are other two weeks for ICO to take off that is good to see we have one more real estate business based project. All previous projects saw huge response of investors.
Here is the next task. New prize is 1 ETH. Question: when will we start pre-ICO?

Rules:
* your answer should contain exact date and time.
* place to search the hints: website, forum.
* answers are accepted as tweets with #ecfpreico #ecftoken hashtags
Website DOM-structure of our website contains several html-comments (like ).

If you write down all the comments, you'll see a phrase:

"hint a man who invented this:"

One of you has solved this task. And you were really close to the right answer.

This hint was followed by "sales scheme block" on the website. If you check it carefully, you'll notice the number of tokens being sold corresponds to the Fibonacci sequence, where each next value is equal to the sum of the two previous ones.

So the answer was "Fibonacci".

0.15 ETH "easter egg" hint: "Many a little makes a mickle".
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
prices rise from $ 0.01 to $ 25 during ICO, you are very confident with this, I think this announcement is not enough to explain about real estate projects that always have complex announcements, I just want to know more about this, before believing
btw, this is a ICO big enough, good luck
New online quest / "easter egg" on ECF bounty! The prize is 0.15 ETH.

The rules:
* you should guess one word we have in mind
* send your correct answer as a new twitter post containing #ecftoken #bounty #ico hashtags

Go ahead!

So far no one has found the "Easter eggs", so we give you the first hint.

Take a look at our website https://ecf.digital very carefully.

The first who found it will receive 0.15 ETH.

* reply by tweeting with tags #ecftoken #bounty #ico

New online quest / "easter egg" on ECF bounty! The prize is 0.15 ETH.

The rules:
* you should guess one word we have in mind
* send your correct answer as a new twitter post containing #ecftoken #bounty #ico hashtags

Go ahead!

I think it is better for the team to restructure their token pricing because after the first day investor it will be hard to attract new ones, how can someone buy something for $0.01 and will later buy mine at $25, it doesn't make any sense

Sell structure is based on a mathematical model, which we are going to follow. Other ICOs give you 40-50% bonuses and usually after listing their token price becomes even lower than the bonus price,let alone the planned price without discounts.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think it is better for the team to restructure their token pricing because after the first day investor it will be hard to attract new ones, how can someone buy something for $0.01 and will later buy mine at $25, it doesn't make any sense
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Whitepaper looks really unprofessional, no technical info whatsoever.
Pages:
Jump to: