Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 120. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If Egold is based in ethereums blockchain, does it means that we will be able to make the payments and bets in their platform with ethereums apart than in bitcoins and Egold tokens?
it could be good if we will be able to change some ethereums for Egold tokens in the platform of Egold to could pay and bet
Activity: 392
Are you going to add more Esports and games in your platform periodically for new and old players of the Egold platform?
I presume that it will depend on the partners that they get and the games and Esports that people used to play more often
and what are the partners that they have got and the partners the team of Egold want to get for their platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Is there any video of the CEO or any important member of the team of Egold where they talk about the project? I would watch it to have more information about their platform and their project
there are some links to some videos in their Twitter account and the website of Egold but I don't know if there is any made with the CEO of the project
Is there another video apart that the one that someone put the links with an interview of the CCO talking about the Egold project?
Is there any new article about the Egold project in their medium account? Is there any article write on by the CEO or any other member of the team?
have you read the article that they published In the medium account of Egold yesterday, 7th of November?
Merit: 101
Are you going to add more Esports and games in your platform periodically for new and old players of the Egold platform?
I think that their idea is update and add more games in the Egold platform periodically making the platform grows every time
Activity: 434
Can we keep our earnings of the bets and use it in other bets or have we to get the earns once we get it?
I think that it will be possible perfectly because our earnings go immediately to our wallet that it is created inside the platform when we bet in Egold
Activity: 252
What kind of bonus and earnings will be able to get playing Esports online in the platform of Egold?
do you know if every part of the platform of Egold have their own bonus or they have bonus por the users of their platform in general?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Will we be able to bet in the principal competitions of sport since your platform with cryptocurrencies?
if I'm not wrong we will be able to bet in their platform with Bitcoins and Egold tokens, at least when they launch their definitive version of their platform
and will we be able to use ethereums as method of payment and for bet in the Egold platform as bitcoins too?
Activity: 434
Will you publish the date when you launch your token on exchanges here or in the social media accounts of Egold like your Twitter or your telegram group?
maybe if they publish that date it will be on their Twitter account or in the telegram group of Egold, I mean in their social media accounts
we must stay tuned to the social media accounts of Egold to keep informed about this then
Activity: 350
 In the part of cassino in the platform of egold, will it be possible to play online with people of all over the world?
Activity: 322
Which cryptocurrencies will be availables to bet in the part of cassino of the Egold platform? Is there anywhere where I can check this information?
Activity: 294
 Which games and what type of them will be integrated in the cassino of Egold? Will be card games or machines in the cassino?
Will the casdine be part of the platform of Egold like the Esports azbd the bets or will.ot be something apart integrated in the platform?
Will it be possible to bet and make the payments in the platform of Egold with Bitcoins apart than in Egold tokens?
which other cryptocurrencies apart than Egold tokens and bitcz will be availables to be used in the platform of Egold?
brand new
Activity: 0

I read in your whitepaper that the members of the team have got more than seven years of experience, does it mean that it isn't their first project?
Activity: 294
Is there any new article about the Egold project in their medium account? Is there any article write on by the CEO or any other member of the team?
I saw that the last article that they published in the medium account of Egold was a week ago approximately but I don't know if there is any new today
they published a new article about the price next of Egold in their medium account yesterday
thank you for the information. I really interested in the project of Egold so I m going to read this new article in this moment
I saw that the last article that they published in the medium account of Egold was a week ago approximately but I don't know if there is any new today
they published a new article about the price next of Egold in their medium account yesterday
Will it be possible to bet and make the payments in the platform of Egold with Bitcoins apart than in Egold tokens?
I read in the whitepaper of Egold that bitcoins will be one of the cryptocurrencies availables to bet and make payments in their platform
Jump to: