Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 140. (Read 18873 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Do you pretend that your website could be use all over the world? I mean if the Egold project will be worldwide
Activity: 308
I like to know how is this innovative payment method that you said in your whitepaper that you have got. How does it work?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Will we find popular game titles for play with them in the platform of Egold as Overwatch or Was of Warcraft?
When will the Egold token  be listing on the first exchanges? Is there any specific date published?
they have planned the launch of their tokens on exchanges in December of this year but they haven't given us a date already
do you know of they are going to announce this date of the launch of their token on exchanges in the social media of Egold?
Merit: 101
Is there any video of the CEO or any member of the team talking about the project of Egold? Have they got a YouTube channel?
I watched some videos about the project. You can find in the Twitter account of Egold the link of a video of an interview where the CCO of the project talks a put it
I think that they haven't got a YouTube channel, at least I haven't seen any link to a YouTube channel of Egold anywhere
Activity: 434
When will the Egold token  be listing on the first exchanges? Is there any specific date published?
they have planned the launch of their tokens on exchanges in December of this year but they haven't given us a date already
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
What are the uses of the Egold tokens inside and outside of your platform?
Activity: 252
Activity: 350
I read that in the process of the operation it generates an unique wallet to keep the funds, does it be created automatically when we make the registration in your website?
Activity: 294
Is there any video of the CEO or any member of the team talking about the project of Egold? Have they got a YouTube channel?
I watched some videos about the project. You can find in the Twitter account of Egold the link of a video of an interview where the CCO of the project talks a put it
What type of bets can we make in your platform?
I think you can find this information in their website egold.gg and in their whitepaper
Have you got an Instagram account? Where can I find the link to the Instagram account of Egold?
The link of their Instagram account is instagram.com/buff88com/. You should visit their profile because you can find some information about the project there
How will it be the process of payment in your platform? Will it be faster than in other platforms?
Have you got an Instagram account? Where can I find the link to the Instagram account of Egold?
What type of bets can we make in your platform?
Are odds part of your project or your partners? I read about it but I think I didn't understand it very well
Merit: 101
What are the advantages of use UltraPlay in your platform and how does it affects to the users?
Activity: 322
What do you mean when you said that Egold is decentralized and automated?
Are you going to launch your platform in any specific  places  first? In whitch places will you launch your platform firstly?
Jump to: