Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 25. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This ICO is still running until when? And what coins are accepted for it?
ICO of Egold is over since Spring approximately March and had a very good results reached their softcap and their hardcap, you can find the results of the ICO of Egold in their website
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Do you still have only one WP translation? When do you plan to transfer more? What languages will be the first? It is very important to have as much as possible if you are aiming for massive domination.
This is strange, because the bounty campaign has already passed, and there should be translates for tokens

Personally, I think that having completed the ICO in the spring, they no longer need to translate the WP. But the site should be translated into as many languages as possible.
In which languages could they translate the website and the platform of Egold to get as many users and bettor as possible for their project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Nice to see this project evolving at such a pace. I want to wish you good luck in development Smiley
It is also interesting for me to do something behind the development of the project, a successful ICO is currently not carried out by every project
I agree with you, I hope the team implements everything that was planned
Do you know if the beta version of Egold will be working soon? Has the team of Egold said anything about this?

Well, actually, it already works in full. And even version 2.0. You can see this in the roadmap.
I've read in the roadmap that they are going to launch the version of Egold 2.0 now in November but some people said that it is working since two months ago and other said that it isn't running already and I don't know what is the real information
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Albert, do you personally bet on games? What game seems to you the most interesting in terms of earnings at the rates?
Activity: 224
By the way, where can I see a list of games on which I can bet in the cyber-sports section?
I am pretty sure that the counter-strike and DotA 2 are supported and this should be enough, as I believe  Cool
I believe that every game is important in which at least some cybersport competitions are possible
Then, in your opinion all the popular games online will be in the platform of Egold, won't be?

Why all? Not all games are held major competitions with the involvement of the audience. Therefore, I agree with Romanyou.
I also think that every game in which competitions can be held is important. If a person is good in this game, then he can make money on it
If you're good at something, make it your job and you'll always be rich, haha
By the way, where can I see a list of games on which I can bet in the cyber-sports section?
I am pretty sure that the counter-strike and DotA 2 are supported and this should be enough, as I believe  Cool
I believe that every game is important in which at least some cybersport competitions are possible
Then, in your opinion all the popular games online will be in the platform of Egold, won't be?

Why all? Not all games are held major competitions with the involvement of the audience. Therefore, I agree with Romanyou.
I also think that every game in which competitions can be held is important. If a person is good in this game, then he can make money on it
What is the most popular game in eSports? Specifically on your site which game is most popular?
If I'm not mistaken, then this is CS:GO, on the site this game is at the top of the list
Are you sure this is the most popular game? I think Dota 2 and LOL are also good games
I'm talking about what I saw on the site. It is logical that if CS:GO is the highest on the list, then it is more popular. By the way, I'm also a fan of League of Legends
Activity: 176

What is the most popular game in eSports? Specifically on your site which game is most popular?
If I'm not mistaken, then this is CS:GO, on the site this game is at the top of the list
Are you sure this is the most popular game? I think Dota 2 and LOL are also good games
By the way, this year the team will perform on events dedicated to cryptocurrency?
I advise you to check the telegram channel or the site itself, the latest news should be published there
Activity: 210
By the way, this year the team will perform on events dedicated to cryptocurrency?
Activity: 141
I don¡t know if there is some information about the games in the website or the whitepaper of Egold

Is not this list here? https://buff88.com/esports Click on the link and you will see what you were looking for.
Activity: 210
Where can I find out the latest news about the project?
Activity: 156
Any news about 2.0 version of the platform?? What improves and fixes must we expect Huh
It seems there was no news. Already the end of the month, but they are not there. Not good
I wish they launch the version 2.0 of Egold soon because I'd like to try it and I'm waiting to do it for months

After all, they recently updated the roadmap and added this item, or was it in the previous version of the roadmap?
Activity: 303
Any news about 2.0 version of the platform?? What improves and fixes must we expect Huh
All of us are waiting for the launchment of the version 2.0 of Egold that they have planned to do it this month
What's the point, until the token is not passed listing? What functions does the platform currently provide?

Well, for example, now you can bet. I already have enough of this. I am already pleased. After listing I will be even more satisfied.
Activity: 294
All of us are waiting for the launchment of the version 2.0 of Egold that they have planned to do it this month

That's interesting, I'm the only one who worries that there are 3 days left, but there is still no news on this issue? Failure to follow the roadmap stage can have a very negative impact on the entire project.
Activity: 308
I saw above the question of how large the project is the eGold. So, I think this is one of the largest projects in the betting industry
It seems to me that so far the big ones are only plans for the time being, such projects are measured by the audience of players, and with this, here, everything is not so good yet.
Perhaps they started with the project of Ultraplay that is integrated in Egold about 10 years ago and after that they started with the project of Egold, and that is the reason why it is a long term project

When people ask me why I chose eGold, then I am telling everyone exactly this. I'm talking about the long-term stability of this project.
Activity: 89
I saw above the question of how large the project is the eGold. So, I think this is one of the largest projects in the betting industry
I read in the old version of their whitepaper that they started the project of Egold about 10 years ago but I can't remember when they started concretaly

How is this even possible if Bitcoin appeared on January 3, 2009? Do you have proof?
Pages:
Jump to: