Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 31. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
By the way, where can I see a list of games on which I can bet in the cyber-sports section?
Is there no list on the website? You watched?
Activity: 369
By the way, where can I see a list of games on which I can bet in the cyber-sports section?
Activity: 196
Any news about 2.0 version of the platform?? What improves and fixes must we expect Huh
It seems there was no news. Already the end of the month, but they are not there. Not good
Don't worry. I am sure that immediately, when the update comes out, we will know about it
Activity: 334
Any news about 2.0 version of the platform?? What improves and fixes must we expect Huh
It seems there was no news. Already the end of the month, but they are not there. Not good
Activity: 26
Activity: 36
Does the eGold use KYC / AML Huh
I saw above the question of how large the project is the eGold. So, I think this is one of the largest projects in the betting industry
It seems to me that so far the big ones are only plans for the time being, such projects are measured by the audience of players, and with this, here, everything is not so good yet.
Why do you think so? What do you think the project has a weak point?
Activity: 27
I saw above the question of how large the project is the eGold. So, I think this is one of the largest projects in the betting industry
It seems to me that so far the big ones are only plans for the time being, such projects are measured by the audience of players, and with this, here, everything is not so good yet.
Activity: 322
Yes, given its great popularity and coverage of various areas, it is quite possible
Activity: 28
On your site you assumed that your plan remains to perform an dynamic marketing campaign including famous promotion courses into playing and gambling, have you begin that campaign now?
If they have begun their marketing campaing to promote the Egold platform now they haven't published anything anywhere, We have to stay tuned to their updates
Do you think that they will publish another article in their Medium account talking about this when they start the marketing campaing to promote the platform of Egold?
So now, is there any articles about that, i didn't saw them too
Activity: 25
It will be exciting to witness the growth dynamics of the token. Listing is planned for December correct?
Yes, at least that is what they said in their last article publishe and in the roadmap of Egold
What article, can you send the link?
Activity: 19
Is it right that eSports is presently the largest area for online betting?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello everyone here. And what are you doing here? Why did you choose this project? What attracts you most to the project?
In my case I'm here because I find the project of Egold different and innovative comparing it with other similar projects. I invested in the project and I'm waiting to try any version of the platform of Egold and see how will it work
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In which countries your platform will not work? Are there any regional limitations for investors?
I think that the limitations were only during the ICO but there won't be any limitations to use the platform of Egold
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fiats are available in Buff88, does it indicate that they will be affirmed in the platform of eGold also?
If I'm not wrong the payments and bets will be done only in cryptocurrencies in the platform of Egold
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
ICO was completed with great results. Salutes to the company of developers and all who engaged in the development of that platform!

I join in the congratulations. But there is still a lot of work ahead. The guys still have room to grow and I want to wish them not to give up and constantly improve the project.
they are making a platform solid with a strong base and well structure, so I think the project of Egold will be successful
Activity: 18
In which countries your platform will not work? Are there any regional limitations for investors?
Activity: 27
This is a very modern platform. I certainly approve the mixture of separate courses in it. Nice solution guys
Activity: 350
Very interesting project! I like the fact that the project team decided to combine different betting directions on the platform
That's what I like about this platform. Its versatility and convenience
Probably, this explains such a great popularity with the project. Basically, I'm making it a good move.
Definitely such a multi-profile effect on attracting new users. Competitive projects tend to be fixated on one thing and often on sports or gambling.
This variety of possibilities where we can play and bet will have the Egold platform have a lot of different type of users and will make the platform succesful
In your opinion, which part of the platform of Egold will make that milenials and new generation be interested on use Egold?

Ultraplay inspires confidence, of course, but from the future I think the transition to the mobile version will give growth.
I'd like that the Egold team makes the Egold platform as a mobile app too. A lot of people use the mobile daily and an app of Egold will be very useful
Pages:
Jump to: