Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 71. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
 Smiley :)Well, it's hardly the first bookmaker, of course...Of course, I don't remember exactly the projects that are coming out...need to clarify. But Wager in my opinion held quite a successful ICO a year ago. Smiley
Activity: 13
Do you have White paper in Russian? It's hard to read important documents in a foreign language...
Activity: 111
Are there countries that are limited to participating in your ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I do not understand why no one has implemented something like this before?
Simple and profitable immediately. The idea is good.
I agree, I think this is a very profitable business. Sports betting has always brought a lot of money to retailers
The idea is not innovative, I think that this is already there. The main thing - to have an advantage over competitors
What are the benefits of this project? They have a very interesting website and white paper, I think this is very important
A large number of partners and a large audience is an advantage, I think
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you have a bounty program? How can I participate? Do you have any contests?
Activity: 54
What is the bonus now? What cryptocurrencies can I invest?
Activity: 224
I agree, I think this is a very profitable business. Sports betting has always brought a lot of money to retailers
The idea is not innovative, I think that this is already there. The main thing - to have an advantage over competitors
What are the benefits of this project? They have a very interesting website and white paper, I think this is very important
It is important to gather as large an audience as possible. Aggressive marketing and understandable functionality, I believe, the key to success
Activity: 104
Activity: 104
By the way, when will the end of the ICO? Are you planning to renew if all the money is not collected?
How can I get a passive income. Can someone tell? Is it even possible here?
I think that there is no passive income. These are sports bets, only now it is possible to do cryptocurrency
Activity: 38
Very soon you are planning to get on the exchange. Did you know that most exchanges currently require payment for the listing? How do you comment on this? How does this affect you?
Activity: 65
What experience does the team have in terms of block chain development? What did they do before this project?
Activity: 59
How can I get a passive income. Can someone tell? Is it even possible here?
Activity: 68
Finally, it will be possible to make cryptocurrency bets on computer games, have long been waiting for such a project. Really looking forward to the release of the platform.

I think the fact that the payments and bets are in Cryptocurrencies could be the future of betting and this type of websites. In my opinion the project of Egold is very innovative

Unfortunately, this project is not innovative. But perhaps it is even good. Because they were able to take into account the mistakes of previous projects and create a masterpiece!
Maybe the idea itself is not innovative  for you, but I think the project of Egold have a lot of characteristics that make it different and better to other similar projects

First of all, This project is definitely not the first one on the market who came up with this.
And secondly, I also consider this project the best!
Activity: 69
Activity: 116
What wallets can be used when working with your token? Are there any plans to create your own wallet?

In addition to the question just about the wallet, I would like to know if you support 2 types of wallet cold and hot, or just one type?
Activity: 98
The platform has been working for a long time already?? Why is there absolutely no feedback from those who tried it?
Are you talking about the version if Egold that is integrated in Buff88? How long have it been working? Does anybody know this information?

As far as I know, Egold has been integrated into Buff88 for about 2 months now.
Activity: 369
In which country is your project registered? Will it work worldwide?
Pages:
Jump to: