Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐ - page 13. (Read 74345 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When I read the first information about the project, he immediately liked me, and I decided to support it. I like the idea of the project! I will be happy if the team manages to translate this idea into reality. The team does not sit idle! I respect you!
Joined the social media campaign, wish all luck to the project and for its success
Very well driven project. i like the idea and i hope everythings will be good for you.
also i am going to invest as soon as possible. Good Luck
Hi!
I am your fan and always watch over your account on the online Medium where you post your project. I'm glad the latest news and I will continue to monitor the development of the project!
How much will you pay for the translation of the OP?
Im particularly happy with the team you have put up and will invest in this project.I started reading the white paper and will ask any questions i have here.Good luck to the team.
Dev,
Please let me know if you'll need the whitepaper's translation to romanian.
Thanks
I am loving couple of things about your project. First of all, it looks well organized and planned. Very few coins care to work within a plan. Distribution of coin is also intelligent. All the best for your project and it's success.
I will need to do some homework tonight to go over the whitepaper and the Web and dig more about the team member. Good luck
It's an interesting project which was pleasant to me. Joined this company
I was reading to the devs instructions seems really nice. I might take it.
Activity: 25
Nice project, what is the hard cap? Thanks.
Activity: 25
I just read your whitepaper, the project seems promising....good luck team
The project looks promising, and I hope to join the bounty program
Those advisors are awesome and they will definitely contribute in success. Also will assist in advising after ICO I think which is very nice!
Great idea, But I have a question - How token will useful for investors and lenders? 
Congratulations to all members of the team... Project will surely a huge success!
Very interesting project. Could you explain more about Token, how I will get it? 
love the idea good luck hope to use it one day
copper member
Activity: 167
Where do you focus to expand first. Asia, Europe or america?
Also is there already a working product?

Bitex believes that the best way to deliver significant local impact quickly is to focus on regions where mobile connectivity dominates, and where traditional banking/financial services do not adequately serve the majority of the population. This gap can only increase when the economy moves to the use of cryptocurrencies.
Mobile connectivity will continue to grow and Asia will continue to drive a large part of that growth as global economic power shifts from mature markets to the emerging economies in that region. Low access to banking services coupled with high penetration of mobile devices serves this unmet demand for alternatives to traditional banks.
All pointers therefore indicate that Asia and the Middle East are the regions most likely to need and welcome a robust crypto-based financial system, and where Bitex’s local impact will best be demonstrated. Bitex will demonstrate the local impact it will have in each country where it is licensed, by offering a relevant localized financial service bundle, and redefining how financial services for this new cryptocurrency-based digital economy can be delivered.
Pages:
Jump to: