Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐ - page 2. (Read 74345 times)

copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
#XNews is now live! You may check the new look of our leading digital media, events and information services company for the crypto asset and blockchain technology community.

Visit the website and explore away! https://xnews.io

https://bitexpay.cards/xnews-live-ready-to-share-crypto-world-news-and-educate-the-world/

#BitexGlobal #XBX #Cerberex #EZBITEX #BitexPay #BitexBank #XForex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
1 day left before we launch the leading digital media, events and information services company for the crypto asset and blockchain technology community. 

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexPay #BitexBank #EZBITEX #Cerberex #XForex #XNews #ETH #BTC #cryptocurrencyExchange

More likely this is like CMC of bitex is that right? And may I know the other features about it. And what would be the key strategy to ensure that other project will use this for marketing preferences. Let us know about it.
copper member
Eyes here! 👀

Bitex EZBITEX Exchange Pro Mode Release!😱

👉 Article Link: https://bitexpay.cards/bitex-ezbitex-exchange-pro-mode-release/

XNews Launch Date Countdown Begins!

👉Article Link: https://bitexpay.cards/xnews-launch-date-countdown-begins/

Dear XBX supporters,

We are now down to 6 days.⌛

Pls join XNews group to learn more: @xnews_io_official

As promised, we strive to make a difference.🚀🚀

Thank you for your continued support.❤️🙏

#BitexGlobal #XBX #EZBITEX #Cerberex #BitexBank #BitexPay #CryptocurrencyExchange #XForex #ETH #BTC

copper member

Exchange listing maybe a game changer but it seems like team is focused on development which is actually great for long term and listing a new exchange is not an assurance but it can be a way of getting larger volumes at the same time marketing as it will be announced by a good exchange so keep it up and please consider listing to new exchange.

Yes, of course we always consider it. But you need to know that listing on top exchange will only be a short pump and dump for a project if there are no products that can support the use of the token. Therefore, we are preparing everything before listing on a new exchange. Thank you for your interest!

Hi, there. Thank you for your support and kind words. We really appreciate it. Currently we are focusing on developing our products until everything is ready. We will announce a new exchange at the right time when we are ready to run all our products perfectly. Please wait for our further announcement.

Exchange listing maybe a game changer but it seems like team is focused on development which is actually great for long term and listing a new exchange is not an assurance but it can be a way of getting larger volumes at the same time marketing as it will be announced by a good exchange so keep it up and please consider listing to new exchange.
copper member
Hey everyone! Here is the list of top 50 coins/tokens on CoinMarketCap added to #Cerberex exchange! As promised we deliver😌👍
Check the details on our official channel: https://t.me/Bitex_Global_News

#BitexGlobal #XForex #EZBITEX #BitexPay #BitexBank #CryptocurrencyExchange #Crypto #ETH #BTC

The bitex team really doing great job to making very strong in crypto market to get the bitex in top crypto exchange, but I want to know when will bitex going to hit big exchanges like binance and more like that.

Hi, there. Thank you for your support and kind words. We really appreciate it. Currently we are focusing on developing our products until everything is ready. We will announce a new exchange at the right time when we are ready to run all our products perfectly. Please wait for our further announcement.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
The bitex team really doing great job to making very strong in crypto market to get the bitex in top crypto exchange, but I want to know when will bitex going to hit big exchanges like binance and more like that.
copper member
We are extremely and humbly delighted to announce another platform launch for our Supporters.

You may access the platform at https://xforex.io/

XFOREX.IO Ready for Business.

👉https://bitexpay.cards/xforex-io-ready-for-business/

#EZBITEX #XNews #XBX #BitexGlobal #ETH #BTC #cryptocurrency #cryptoexchange #airdrops #bounty #CERBEREX #XFOREX

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
1 day to go!😍 Don't miss the most anticipated launch of #XForex tomorrow! Stay tuned for more updates!
#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexBank #BitexPay #XForex #EZBITEX #Cerberex #CryptocurrencyExchange

Of course people have been waiting for the launch and hopefully the launch will be able to run smoothly later,
the most important thing is to keep abreast of developments so as not to miss information
copper member
1 day to go!😍 Don't miss the most anticipated launch of #XForex tomorrow! Stay tuned for more updates!
#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexBank #BitexPay #XForex #EZBITEX #Cerberex #CryptocurrencyExchange

copper member
Now it's only 2 days left! 😱 #XForex CFD forex trading platform launch on August 14! 😳 Stay tuned for further announcements. Make sure to join our Telegram channel: @Bitex_Global_News so you won't miss any announcement.

Having this kind of news should at least give some increase to its value but it seems like XBX  is having a hard time in terms of value. I always agree that this peoject is for long term and we just need more exposure and at least list to big exchanges to help with the volume. Let see if this new product will be a game changer.
prices up 60% today, I was very surprised to see XBX having experienced a huge increase,
with a volume of $ 552,559 USD making XBX favored by traders today, congratulations
[/quote

Did you even see the trades? I saw that in coinlim it was just an attempt of pumo but still it went back to its dump price so maybe the team will start doing massive marketing to invite users on their platform. It should start ASAP
copper member
We only have 3 days left before the launch of #XForex. 😊 Get ready and stay tuned for further updates.

Join Bitex Telegram Channel: @Bitex_Global_News 

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Having this kind of news should at least give some increase to its value but it seems like XBX  is having a hard time in terms of value. I always agree that this peoject is for long term and we just need more exposure and at least list to big exchanges to help with the volume. Let see if this new product will be a game changer.
prices up 60% today, I was very surprised to see XBX having experienced a huge increase,
with a volume of $ 552,559 USD making XBX favored by traders today, congratulations
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Hello, patz22. Thank you so much for your interest and support towards the project.
We really appreciate your kind words. Hope you always be right here to wait for the various surprises that we prepared.
Indeed, we must always provide support for this project because I myself am pretty sure this project has potential in the future,
by the way what surprise would you prepare I am curious about that
copper member
Hello, patz22. Thank you so much for your interest and support towards the project.
We really appreciate your kind words. Hope you always be right here to wait for the various surprises that we prepared.
copper member
Want to trade FX with leverage and crypto at the same time? 🤔 You can soon use our intuitively designed #XForex CFD Forex trading platform. Use #XForex mobile app to trade wherever you are, whenever you want. 😉

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexBank #BitexPay #XForex #EZBITEX #Cerberex

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Only 5 days left! 😱 The #XForex CFD trading platform developed with cutting edge trading tools to make your trading experience all in your fingertips. 😎

🕑 Launching Date: August 14, 2019

That is definitely a great news. I prefer to trade in new exchanges because of low fees and receive many promotions.
So Bitex will soon open a trading contest and receive a big reward? I really look forward to this Cheesy
copper member
Only 5 days left! 😱 The #XForex CFD trading platform developed with cutting edge trading tools to make your trading experience all in your fingertips. 😎

🕑 Launching Date: August 14, 2019

Pages:
Jump to: