Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula - page 2. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It is a pity that not much people see how interesting is this project.
They just don’t like pizza and don’t understand our pizza religion) Grin
I agree with you. Many people waste their money on useful project. Why can’t they buy some shining pizza coins?
They just don’t like pizza and don’t understand our pizza religion) Grin
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
The coin tries to replicate the success of Dogecoin and similar kind of coins. It's interesting to see what comes out of it.
In my opinion, the bitcoin pizza story is more interesting and attractive than the dog's face ))
This story was heard by everyone who contacted the cryptocurrency. Developers need to be commended for their creativity and creative approach ))
It is this story that prompted many people to do cryptocurrency))
It clearly demonstrates the profitability of investments in cryptocurrency Grin Grin So it is quite an interesting token)
Activity: 238
The coin tries to replicate the success of Dogecoin and similar kind of coins. It's interesting to see what comes out of it.
In my opinion, the bitcoin pizza story is more interesting and attractive than the dog's face ))
This story was heard by everyone who contacted the cryptocurrency. Developers need to be commended for their creativity and creative approach ))
It is this story that prompted many people to do cryptocurrency))
Activity: 546
Is it planned to enter the coin on the stock exchange after the end of this donation?
There is no information about it. I think it's unlikely that too few funds are planned to collect just 10,000 ETH
Some coins were allowed to exchange and with a smaller capitalization.
A clear answer to this question, the developers can not give, eventually see what it will lead
Activity: 142
Nice Idea. Love the smell of it!
Activity: 210
Is it planned to enter the coin on the stock exchange after the end of this donation?
There is no information about it. I think it's unlikely that too few funds are planned to collect just 10,000 ETH
Some coins were allowed to exchange and with a smaller capitalization.
Activity: 210
I have great doubts about the levies of this kind. How can you invest in some imaginary cryptocurrency?
You are not forced to invest in this token. The developers behalf, I assure you that it is a donation. A person voluntarily transfers the money
I see no reason to invest in such an incomprehensible adventure their money. Can be you me could you tell me?
Anything that's funny and cool)) the Developers decided to make a coin which will embody the story of bitcoin pizza and that's all))
Will this coin at least be solvent?
Of course yes, this is the same as the Ethereum token, all transactions are displayed on the blockchain.
Activity: 182
I have great doubts about the levies of this kind. How can you invest in some imaginary cryptocurrency?
You are not forced to invest in this token. The developers behalf, I assure you that it is a donation. A person voluntarily transfers the money
I see no reason to invest in such an incomprehensible adventure their money. Can be you me could you tell me?
Anything that's funny and fun)) the Developers decided to make a coin which will embody the story of bitcoin pizza and that's all))
Will this coin at least be solvent?
Anything that's funny and cool)) the Developers decided to make a coin which will embody the story of bitcoin pizza and that's all))
I'm confused. In the end, is the radius in this formula necessary, or not? Why was it necessary to divide the total number of tokens into parts?
Pizza is known to be round. and yet it is not infinite. The authors of the project wanted to beat this fact in such a way that everyone will have his own piece
Pizza is of different diameters, so this algorithm is included. And there is no more for what
Pages:
Jump to: