Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula - page 31. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Cool idea token based on the purchase of pizza for bitcoins)) Personally, I would not buy this kind of coin. I think it's just a wrapper for which there is a funny story and nothing more
I think these funny tokens on the contrary attract more attention than some serious projects.
I don't think that many people will want to buy strange cryptocurrency is not clear by whom made and for what purpose))))
Have you heard of such a fun coin as Dogecoin?)
Of course I heard it's something like pizza , but I was put off by the fact that it's just a meme, a joke or a prank. It's not serious and it's not safe.
Dogecoin showed huge growth and all because of what ?? Due to the fact that all took the token for fun, not really steaming about his team and the technical component. Grin
It is very interesting to look at the faces of the holders of such coins when it just burst like a soap bubble )
So why are you even interested in cryptocurrency ?? All cryptocurrency is not fixed by anything and is not regulated by anything. At any time, everything can collapse.
I am interested in the very concept of blockchain as a technology. And I think that it can really change the world for the better. As such, fans of the coin-type this doggone only reduce the credibility of the cryptocurrency.
Nothing of the sort, always and in all should be share of fun and funny. The developers decided to take as a basis a very funny story that was many years ago , why not try )))
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation
Activity: 476
Cool idea token based on the purchase of pizza for bitcoins)) Personally, I would not buy this kind of coin. I think it's just a wrapper for which there is a funny story and nothing more
I think these funny tokens on the contrary attract more attention than some serious projects.
I don't think that many people will want to buy strange cryptocurrency is not clear by whom made and for what purpose))))
Of course I heard it's something like pizza , but I was put off by the fact that it's just a meme, a joke or a prank. It's not serious and it's not safe.
Dogecoin showed huge growth and all because of what ?? Due to the fact that all took the token for fun, not really steaming about his team and the technical component. Grin
It is very interesting to look at the faces of the holders of such coins when it just burst like a soap bubble )
So why are you even interested in cryptocurrency ?? All cryptocurrency is not fixed by anything and is not regulated by anything. At any time, everything can collapse.
I am interested in the very concept of blockchain as a technology. And I think that it can really change the world for the better. As such, fans of the coin-type this doggone only reduce the credibility of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
So what is the main idea of the project? What is it for?
Activity: 532
The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?
Activity: 434

Activity: 532
Activity: 674
I do not understand the essence of the project? what are your goals? will the white paper be translated into other languages?
It seem they want to create a community of pizza lovers from all over the world. The bounty announcement in about 2 weeks, i think the white paper will be included in this campaign.
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I do not understand the essence of the project? what are your goals? will the white paper be translated into other languages?
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
Recall that:
On May 18, 2010 in Hungary, when bitcoin was still worth a few cents, the first documented exchange of crypto-currency for real goods occurred - truck driver Laszlo Hanech bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. Now 10,000 is $ 96 million.
So the story with pitsa can be repeated Grin
Activity: 126
Hey there. Can someone tell me, when the EPS will be available on the exchanges?
There’s no guarantee for that. You can change this if only you are an exchange representative Wink ;)You can text them.
Ok. At least I want to know what token standard will be used by developers.
They will use erc20. This info you can find in the white paper. Also you can find there an Italian pizza recipe
Yes, it is very useful)) I except the project will develop fast, so many users will become pizza fans
Like it is said on their site: In pizza we crust! 
Activity: 196
Hey there. Can someone tell me, when the EPS will be available on the exchanges?
There’s no guarantee for that. You can change this if only you are an exchange representative Wink ;)You can text them.
Ok. At least I want to know what token standard will be used by developers.
They will use erc20. This info you can find in the white paper. Also you can find there an Italian pizza recipe
Yes, it is very useful)) I except the project will develop fast, so many users will become pizza fans
Pages:
Jump to: