Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Equitybase 🚀 Security Token Platform Ecosystem - page 10. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Hello. I think your concept is great and I'm looking forward to what's coming. Keep it up.
很好的项目,表示支持
Activity: 3
Hello and thank you for the opportunity. I think we have a great project going on here. I wish us all every success!
when airdrop tokens will be sent?
Activity: 61
I hope this platform give the other innovation,good luck
Activity: 182
Security was and always will be one of the most important thing in our life. I found this project very valuable for the community. Worth to follow the project.
Activity: 12
Activity: 9
Activity: 5
Activity: 3
Great way to invest your money to get a good benefits. The professional team with a nice idea that will have a good future.
Activity: 53
Sounds good....would this allow investment in real estate on the blockchainor am i being ignorant?
Activity: 4
It make revolution
Activity: 60
Best of luck with the project team. Fractional trading of fixed assets is a great use for crypto and block chain technology.
Activity: 93
good idea! good project!
thank you very much!
Activity: 1
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
I think that this project will be in a competition with other real estate exchanges someday. The idea of letting the investors track the performances and record of the developer is a must with this kind of investment. I am hoping for the best to this project. Goodluck!
Pages:
Jump to: