Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] EtherFlip 🌟 The Ultimate Ethereum Dice Game | Win FLIP By Playing! - page 2. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Playing on mobile will be great. Is there an approximate ETA for it?

We have been talking with the Toshi devs and wanted to make sure tokens will be available to those that win them on their platform. Still coordinating with them, but they do have tokens on their roadmap so we have started development on the bot Wink

That's awesome news! It would kind of defeat the purpose of Etherflip if tokens weren't able to be rewarded so I'm glad to hear it's on their roadmap. As far as I'm aware, there's currently no ether based dice games on mobile so I think the idea as a lot of potential.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 7

We have been talking with the Toshi devs and wanted to make sure tokens will be available to those that win them on their platform. Still coordinating with them, but they do have tokens on their roadmap so we have started development on the bot Wink
Activity: 68
copper member
Are jackpots active during the ICO?

As timet mentioned, yep! Both Jackpots are live and able to be won.
copper member
I just “won” an EDG token. Can’t wait for a UI!

It's in the works! We are also testing out a bot for Toshi, would be fun to have it on there as well  Smiley
Activity: 109
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Are jackpots active during the ICO?
Activity: 68
I just “won” an EDG token. Can’t wait for a UI!
copper member
copper member
Another unbeaten lottery? Although if you look around, you can find a large number of fans of lotteries. So, the success of the project is quite possible.

Dice game, not lottery Wink
copper member
dice and rise?

Etheroll is a dice game on Ethereum. We are quite different as we offer jackpots, bonus tokens and additional features
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Another unbeaten lottery? Although if you look around, you can find a large number of fans of lotteries. So, the success of the project is quite possible.
copper member
looks interesting, I just found a concept like this, I will continue to see the development of this thread, I am interested to join, there may be bounty later

Which concept are you referring to?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I am waiting to bounty start.
copper member
I can help You out with twitter marketing, I have over 2000 followers on twitter, if You send me an airdrop

We will be having a bounty thread soon, will let you know!
copper member
so my investment is "flipped"  and if i lose i get flip tokens what if i win?
it says below, eth with a chance of mdt how much eth percentage wise?
do i have to wait for the end of the ico for this?
 if so I'd need to invest again to try and lose to get flip tokens and then have to wait for my original return  Huh

Essentially this is a dice game with multiple features added, similar to Etheroll. Current max bet will win 1.95 ETH with a win rate of 49.21%. The contract is live and bets work right now - our previous contract had nearly 2000 games played, this is an updated contract with Jackpots and Bonuses
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
looks interesting, I just found a concept like this, I will continue to see the development of this thread, I am interested to join, there may be bounty later
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I can help You out with twitter marketing, I have over 2000 followers on twitter, if You send me an airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: