Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology - page 153. (Read 114131 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm interested in video surveillance and back its importance in society. The minimum pledge is quite low which is also appreciated.

If you decide to do a bounty, can I reserve the Farsi language for translation if possible?

Best of luck on your endeavor.
copper member
Activity: 275
Faceter team at CryptoEconomy, San Francisco. Our CEO Rob being interviewed by ABC7 for a spot that’s airing locally at 18:30 tonight.

copper member
Hello. For sure I'll participate. With a small amount because its the only I can spare. To participate is just a matter of creating a profile and wait for the signal?

At the white paper I've found these:

"At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment. As a result, sensitive data is always processed in a completely trusted environment, and all images not subject to recovery are passed to the decentralized network."

"If all cameras connected to Faceter are integrated with police and rescue service databases, information about wanted criminals, missing children or people in trouble can be instantly sent through the system to find their relatives and places of residence. In such emergency cases, the police and special services will also be able to access the system in order to discover the "prints" of people in video archives of Faceter users without compromising confidential information, since the system will only use data for which the camera owner gave their consent."

So it means that If I have a camera at home everyone here is safe in privacy and If I want I can connect to police database and if a known criminal comes by, he will be detected?

Will be possible to detect criminals but does not alert the police?

If I have camera at my business I can add the workers profile but it wont be accessible by anyone else?

If I have a profile at a third party camera and I want to get out of the database, it will be possible?

Regards

So it means that If I have a camera at home everyone here is safe in privacy and If I want I can connect to police database and if a known criminal comes by, he will be detected?
- Yes, all the all information is in privacy and when Faceter will be connected to police database it will be possible to detect a criminal. Faceter is guided by «you own your data” and does not use personal data in unknown to you way. Faceter’s activity is described in detail in Faceter’s Policies, to join Faceter you are to accept them. Please mind that all systems, technologies and services will be integrated in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- It will be up to you to decide whether to alert to police or not, you will be able to adjust it in your profile. Faceter is guided by «you own your data” and does not use personal data in unknown to you way. Faceter’s activity is described in detail in Faceter’s Policies, to join Faceter you are to accept them. Please mind that all systems, technologies and services will be integrated in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
If I have camera at my business I can add the workers profile but it wont be accessible by anyone else?
- Right, the information will be accessible only by you. Faceter is guided by «you own your data” and does not use personal data in unknown to you way. Faceter’s activity is described in detail in Faceter’s Policies, to join Faceter you are to accept them. Please mind that all systems, technologies and services will be integrated in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
If I have a profile at a third party camera and I want to get out of the database, it will be possible?
- Today people are recorded on a video hundreds times a day and their faces are saved in different libraries. It is mandatory consequences of digitalisation and noone can change this. Despite Faceter gives a number of useful features and makes video surveillance smart, we cannot either invade into someone’s cameras or delete anything without their permission. We can definitely say that Faceter will come into the market in accordance with local regulations on personal data protection. This is a vast research area and we are not going to ignore it.
copper member
Can you tell what advantage Faceter give over Nucleus.Vision? N.V. give incentive for the customer when he shares his data with a merchant! what is for the customer in your project (other than appreciating attention & attitude)?
I think these are different projects - we do not plan to "share" the video - we want to develop technology of computer vision. The award in the project is given to the miners. It is paid not for sharing video, but for making calculations and processing information
copper member
Seems interesting, your project will work with usual cameras on the streets?
We want to make computer vision technology convenient and affordable for a broad circle of users. Including, for private users and small businesses that are not available to use these technologies now. Faceter can work with cameras on the streets or with cameras in your office, at home - anywhere
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
Can you tell what advantage Faceter give over Nucleus.Vision? N.V. give incentive for the customer when he shares his data with a merchant! what is for the customer in your project (other than appreciating attention & attitude)?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Seems interesting, your project will work with usual cameras on the streets?
copper member
In January the Faceter team is taking part in the global road show CryptoEconomy.

👥 The conferences and exhibitions in the first round will be arranged in three cities: San Francisco, London and Amsterdam, and in each of them you will have a chance to communicate with members of our team.

▪️22.01-23.01 - CryptoEconomy, San Francisco
▪️25.01-26.01 - CryptoEconomy, London
▪️29.01-30.01 - CryptoEconomy, Amsterdam

We are also looking forward to the productive communication from the tour events and will do our best to make it as interesting as possible to present our project! We promise to keep you informed through our social networks.

https://faceter.io
copper member
Hello. For sure I'll participate. With a small amount because its the only I can spare. To participate is just a matter of creating a profile and wait for the signal?

"At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment. As a result, sensitive data is always processed in a completely trusted environment, and all images not subject to recovery are passed to the decentralized network."

"If all cameras connected to Faceter are integrated with police and rescue service databases, information about wanted criminals, missing children or people in trouble can be instantly sent through the system to find their relatives and places of residence. In such emergency cases, the police and special services will also be able to access the system in order to discover the "prints" of people in video archives of Faceter users without compromising confidential information, since the system will only use data for which the camera owner gave their consent."

Regards

Concerning connection to databases - I will specify to answer correctly.
About privacy - yes, that's right. This moment in our project paid a lot of attention - everything is really confidential.
The system will be able to recognize faces and persons. At your enterprise, it can establish different access rights for workers, monitor attendance. We had an interesting experience with a plant in Africa where we implemented a pilot project - we managed to identify replacement workers who simply passed the pass to their relatives so that there would be no absenteeism. With this, productivity and quality of work suffered.

In occasion of unforeseen situations - we want to teach the system to recognize that something unusual is happening - a fight, a crime. We are confident that this will help improve security
Activity: 34

Regards
copper member
Yesterday I was thinking: what about a surveillance coin? Searched and found FACETER.

Is there a minimum amount to get in to the ICO?

Do you have any documents regarding privacy issues?  

Regards

Sorry for the long answer!
This is a very interesting question on confidentiality - in great detail everything is written in our documents on the site. Modular architecture Faceter involves working with the original video stream only in a trusted environment - on the devices of camera owners, or on their own servers Faceter. In decentralized networks, only tasks that operate with obfuscated, impersonal data are transferred to perform, which can not be converted to the original format with reference to the owner. All connections go through encrypted channels.

Minimum Pledge: equivalent of $50. Our preSale will begin in 10 days and we will be glad to see you in the participants
copper member
I hope you will have a bounty. It will get you more investors in the area of blockchain.

Thank you for your opinion! We will let you know if we have a bounty program
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I hope you will have a bounty. It will get you more investors in the area of blockchain.
Activity: 34
Yesterday I was thinking: what about a surveillance coin? Searched and found FACETER.

Is there a minimum amount to get in to the ICO?

Do you have any documents regarding privacy issues? 

Regards
copper member
Thank you for your opinion!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Interesting project!
For the first time I see a video surveillance project on a detachment! Keep it up guys! I think you will succeed  Wink
copper member
Hi everyone! Just added Faceter ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Faceter. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much for your attention to our project! )
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Faceter ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Faceter. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
copper member
Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?

Not now. While we do not plan to hold a bounty, but if our plans change, we will certainly let you know!
copper member
Great idea indeed, surveillance camera business & market is huge, there is no doubt about that.

I see only " Advisors ", where is the Dev(s) team ?

I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers + Websites:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for your appreciation of our project! You are right, the volume of the video surveillance market is very large and we hope that we will be able to make intelligent video surveillance technology accessible to small businesses and private customers. By bounty program - we do not plan it, but if our plans change, we will certainly let you know!
Jump to: