Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology - page 55. (Read 114193 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
projects like these scare me, you know. like, is there any chance that I will be calculated by the face because of this proj? scary af   Angry
I'm also scared. It scares me that anyone can find out my name and other information. I hope that the developers have provided a solution to this situation
I do not think that Faceter will have your personal information, where you live and so on, where can they get this information? So I think you should not worry.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Waiting seriously for listing. Listing on Binance will be so soooo amazing. Well I trust faceter team. They go for the best always.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
projects like these scare me, you know. like, is there any chance that I will be calculated by the face because of this proj? scary af   Angry
I'm also scared. It scares me that anyone can find out my name and other information. I hope that the developers have provided a solution to this situation
Activity: 224
This project's concepts, ideas and goals for the whole community is really awesome. The Faceter is really a good  and interesting project that come exist here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people are will be able to reach the informaion regarding the FACETER and will realized its great impact for the community.
There are already a lot of people who are joining this project. If you visit their website now, the amount of funds they have collected are very impressed. With over 26million USD and 10million in just 20seconds, it only shows that Faceter technology is being appreciated by people now. And there will be more coming onced this project are finished.
Activity: 252
I'm watching the team has already collected 83.72% of the required amount and this is an excellent result, it seems that investors appreciated the idea proposed by the developer.
As I understand it, the team will reach hardcap without bounty campaign. This, apparently, is a very cool idea.

For bounty hunters it is not really cool but it's really impressive because the FACETER is really confident with their marketing team and they are really nailing it.
Faceter is really taking care of its publicity and perhaps thats why the project is having uch good amount of investors. faceter will soon release its platform which will surely attract a huge number of users to the project.

Yeah, as i try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

Whitepaper plus video can make faceter easy to understand. With that they can also gather more investors that will make the project successful.
Yes that is true everyone needs to understand first what is the project that they are signing up too before joining and a video presentation would also be a great alternative to the wp.
Activity: 294
This project's concepts, ideas and goals for the whole community is really awesome. The Faceter is really a good  and interesting project that come exist here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people are will be able to reach the informaion regarding the FACETER and will realized its great impact for the community.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
I was wondering if there is any country restriction for buying face tokens with the visa card?
I'm not very surprised that the investor is making such quick pick-ups. Probably the project is very attractive for investing money.

Actually, this kind of attachment surveillance was already implemented before the innovation on this project are able to recognize a person who are spotted on their cameras which is big helps especially during some crime happened.
Activity: 378
I'm not very surprised that the investor is making such quick pick-ups. Probably the project is very attractive for investing money.
Activity: 196
As I understand it, the team will reach hardcap without bounty campaign. This, apparently, is a very cool idea.

For bounty hunters it is not really cool but it's really impressive because the FACETER is really confident with their marketing team and they are really nailing it.
Faceter is really taking care of its publicity and perhaps thats why the project is having uch good amount of investors. faceter will soon release its platform which will surely attract a huge number of users to the project.

Yeah, as i try to watch their youtube video, which makes you inspired so much. It really looke so inspiring to make you amazed. It may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.

Whitepaper plus video can make faceter easy to understand. With that they can also gather more investors that will make the project successful.

You are right, once faceter launch their project I am sure that there will be many investors that will be attracted to try the platform and this is good to increase the profit of this project.
Not only during the launching of the project itself, but you can see there are now people who are investing here on, Faceter, as they can see the bright future and potential of what Faceter can bring to the field of security and facial detection technology.
Seeing the interest about the project there are many investors who are willing to invest in this project. Many people have already invested, this shows the really great future ahead in the phase of the project
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
your project is very necessary. but I do not really understand why your tokens will be needed? why can they be used on your platform?
projects like these scare me, you know. like, is there any chance that I will be calculated by the face because of this proj? scary af   Angry

Criminals and thieves should be scared rather than normal, decent people.
Cameras are already everywhere so you will not stop this revolution.
For a moment, I thought like You, but then I thought how much good it could come from, and I stopped worrying.
Only 40m coins left. Nearly 90% coins are sold. And there is still one more week at the deadline of the ICO. I think Faceter is going to sold out in few days or hours. I am happy to buy Face with bonus.
I hope that we are going to see a good performance at the market like their ICO.

Well, we are approaching the end of ICO, today over 12M Face tokens has been sold so max 2-3 days and all will be sold.
As soon as the product is released, prices should go up, they may also grow earlier because people will want to take positions.

The next two years will be interesting.
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Only 40m coins left. Nearly 90% coins are sold. And there is still one more week at the deadline of the ICO. I think Faceter is going to sold out in few days or hours. I am happy to buy Face with bonus.
I hope that we are going to see a good performance at the market like their ICO.
Activity: 280

You are right, once faceter launch their project I am sure that there will be many investors that will be attracted to try the platform and this is good to increase the profit of this project.
Not only during the launching of the project itself, but you can see there are now people who are investing here on, Faceter, as they can see the bright future and potential of what Faceter can bring to the field of security and facial detection technology.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The best features of faceted is that he not only analyzes the face from the face, but also analyzes the video. But there is some problem, it is not easy to store a large number of facial expressions.

Well, I think it depends on the programming of IT there on how they can provide bigger memories for an AI that will be used in storing data file for  FACETER. I think the team can handle this kind of situation when the time comes.

I do not understand about AI technology, so we just leave it to those who already understand how it works, will definitely get the best results later.

Artificial intelligence is a branch of computer science that aims to create intelligent machines. It has become an essential part of the technology industry.

Research associated with artificial intelligence is highly technical and specialized. The core problems of artificial intelligence include programming computers for certain traits such as:

Knowledge
Reasoning
Problem solving
Perception
Learning
Planning
Ability to manipulate and move objects

Knowledge engineering is a core part of AI research. Machines can often act and react like humans only if they have abundant information relating to the world. Artificial intelligence must have access to objects, categories, properties and relations between all of them to implement knowledge engineering. Initiating common sense, reasoning and problem-solving power in machines is a difficult and tedious approach.

A brief explanation about facet, well done mate. This can give other people an idea on what faceter really capable of. This can help to understand more about faceter.
Great. That's the reason why this project has a very huge potential when it comes to solving real world problems or mitigating it. If people will know the potential benefits from this project they will surely support it if not buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: