Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO]💲 Fenix Trade 💲 - CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on BlockChain - page 2. (Read 932 times)

copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Dear Investors!

Only 2 days left to get 60% bonus tokens!

https://fnxtrade.io/
Activity: 350
dividends will be paid regardless of the number of purchased tokens? That is enough to invest a minimum, and I will also receive dividends?
It is enough to invest the minimum amount for investment. However, the less you invest, the less you will receive. Your return on investment will be insignificant.
Exactly. In general, all this will depend on the profit and the cost of the coin, but it is best of all to invest and buy 10-20 thousand coins, so that the annual profit at least makes you happy
Well, you can't know exactly how much profit the organization will have. You call the option to secure, in any case, something to receive. But there are so many people who can't buy so much. Therefore, it's better to study the project in more detail, to evaluate all the risks. And then invest.
Activity: 356
dividends will be paid regardless of the number of purchased tokens? That is enough to invest a minimum, and I will also receive dividends?
It is enough to invest the minimum amount for investment. However, the less you invest, the less you will receive. Your return on investment will be insignificant.
Exactly. In general, all this will depend on the profit and the cost of the coin, but it is best of all to invest and buy 10-20 thousand coins, so that the annual profit at least makes you happy
Activity: 308
Activity: 392
Activity: 324
This project brings a great coin value to the table!
what table are you talking about?
Activity: 70
This project brings a great coin value to the table!
Activity: 378
How do you deal with fraud on a decentralized platform like this one?

Has this been considered and if so, how does your team plan to combat it?

KYC procedure will facilitate the absence of scammers on the platform i think...

Yes, I think for a start it will be enough. The main thing is that each person on the platform should be documented. Then there will be no fraud.
I agree with you. But do buyers not necessarily pass these numerous authentication?
As I understand it, buyers and investors simply do not need to pass the KYC. Only Sellers
I'm not sure. You'd better discuss this issue with the developers.
By the way, does anyone know the Telegram channel?
Here's another social media, if you're interested
https://www.facebook.com/Fenix-Trade-1027037000783402/
https://twitter.com/fnxtrade
copper member

KYC procedure will facilitate the absence of scammers on the platform i think...

Yes, I think for a start it will be enough. The main thing is that each person on the platform should be documented. Then there will be no fraud.
I agree with you. But do buyers not necessarily pass these numerous authentication?
As I understand it, buyers and investors simply do not need to pass the KYC. Only Sellers

https://t.me/fenix_trade

Activity: 364

Activity: 364

Activity: 250

Activity: 127

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Where will future customers purchase new tokens after the ICO ends?
copper member
How much of your resources will you throw at marketing? That seems to be the difference between making it or flopping in this highly competitive environment. Gotta have the users.

Will marketing be a huge focus for your team?

Absolutely,
40% of $$ reserved for MARKETING
40% for developing
20% administrative (legal stuff etc)
copper member
Why should I invest in your platform? How will it become profitable for me?

Well at first you can buy tokens very cheap with a huge discount. Because they will moon on exchanges due to reasonable value as dividends. (btw bitcoin itself has no value)
Secondly, you can buy tokens and just hold it, having a passive income quarterly.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
How much of your resources will you throw at marketing? That seems to be the difference between making it or flopping in this highly competitive environment. Gotta have the users.

Will marketing be a huge focus for your team?
Pages:
Jump to: