Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fieldcoin : 1st blockchain based land marketplace - page 3. (Read 4537 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
awesome!

Whats awesome ? Those kind of brand new account used to bump useless icos  .
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Thanks for all the positive comments !

Don't miss anything ! Join us on our Telegram News Channel and Group:

News Channel:  t.me/fieldcoinchannel
Group : t.me/fieldcoin

copper member
how this project works because I think if you create a land market, while everyone still does not understand about blockchain and you apply the land market through blockchain, then who will use it

The Blockchain is the mean to ease land property transactions. Our platform will be user friendly and people who don't know much about the Blockchain will still be able to use our platform, buy land and manage remotly from their IT devices.
copper member
There are a lot of free and unused land spaces even in Japan. I believe this FieldCoin project makes agriculture more valuable.
I look forward to seeing this project in Japan soon.

We are certainly looking forward to bring Fieldcoin in Japan as well !
Activity: 48
After very long time i see your project looking me very strong concept,,

The Best FIELDCOIN - World’s First blockchain based land marketplace, Great Admins.
copper member
Assuming this even works,Who is going to help a foreign purchaser get the land registered in his name?

On our platform, a land will be represented by an ERC721 token. It is a unique token in which you can store information and represent the ownership of a specific land. Our technical paper will go deeper in the legalities and process behind the land exchanges.  
copper member
Hope to hear some partnership with a real state developers soon. Do you guys already have a parner or negotiating?

Damien, our expert land manager with more than 15 years of experience, will take care of the development. We have other things in the work we can't talk about at the moment but will be announced in time !
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
how this project works because I think if you create a land market, while everyone still does not understand about blockchain and you apply the land market through blockchain, then who will use it
you wrote a lot of words that did not understand anything. it's like a set of words. and you want to be given an answer to this? It seems to me that the managers will not understand this, and therefore they do not answer
Activity: 49
hello, i have a question, can we use ERC-20 wallet for this airdrop?
Yes, of course, as long as you are owner of your wallet's private key (not exchanges or hot wallets) it is good
Activity: 27
hello, i have a question, can we use ERC-20 wallet for this airdrop?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How Fieldcoin will revolutionize land property transactions and agricultural projects funding by using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 27
i study about project and i think very unique project and very good team behind it. good luck for the future
Activity: 154
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Assuming this even works,Who is going to help a foreign purchaser get the land registered in his name?
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Reserved for filipino language

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/imyashir-940361
Bitcointalk name: imyashir
Username Telegram or Link your Telegram: https://t.me/imyashir21
language: Filipino
Your choice to translate: (ANN, BOUNTY and WP) : BOTH
Are you ready to post and moderate: YES
Eth address: 0x0520c9eA153fE89FFC088297150432c93a0A5650
previous work: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nyX4kmlaZKvI1AxPjZIt38JpQup06SX2K3dkVrzMgGI/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=112290870602331319570
copper member
I think this is also one of the good project. are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in this project?

Residents of the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China and the Republic of Singapore are not allowed to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 84
I think this is also one of the good project. are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in this project?
copper member
wow! it's so GREEN everything around here Cool

That's the spirit !
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
wow! it's so GREEN everything around here Cool
Pages:
Jump to: