Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO - FINISHED!!!] Telcoin - Cryptocurrency for a Mobile World - page 13. (Read 10271 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
So anyone with an active cell phone number will be able to get in on this?

Yes! All you need is a phone that is able to at least receive SMS & a mobile wallet and you're good to receive telcoin from your Telecom provider. Check out the Whitepaper for more detailed information.
Your timeline is a roadmap, but I would like to know more  details. will there be a detailed roadmap?

We are working on one now, but if you're looking for specific information, i'll be happy to answer any questions you have!
Are you guys reaching out to big names in telecom? If you could announce a big partnership, I think you guys will hit that hard cap in 24 hours.

We are currently in final discussions for POC with Tunisia Telecom, Etisala, Veon, Aritel India, and MTN group.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Your timeline is a roadmap, but I would like to know more  details. will there be a detailed roadmap?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
When can we expect to see this on exchanges?

It will be available on exchanges 30 days after the ICO is over  Grin

Oh that's great. Which exchanges do you plan on?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Who would you say is your biggest competitor?

I can't think of anyone who is doing anything like this, have you found anyone else?

That's great news, but I was wondering if having a phone is the only requirement to use Telcoin?
Activity: 476
Are you guys reaching out to big names in telecom? If you could announce a big partnership, I think you guys will hit that hard cap in 24 hours.

Yes, it definitely does assume this.

By using telcoin and the telecom network we would be able to send telcoin directly to mobile money wallets of those affected, and thereby giving them a means to exchange the telcoin for fiat
Activity: 252
you need a mobile number. how can I be sure that your base will not be hacked and I will not be called by different companies with offers?
Activity: 399
What would you say is the biggest motivator for the founders?

Still curious about this.
Activity: 770
How big is your team right now?
So anyone with an active cell phone number will be able to get in on this?

Still wondering about this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
What is telcoin,how i get some?
Activity: 476
How would you explain how it works to a common person on the street though, unfamiliar with blockchain?

Also, you obviously expect huge market opportunity, but any precise estimates?
Activity: 399
Who would you say is your biggest competitor?
Activity: 392
very interesting. I really like the disaster relief use-case posted here: https://medium.com/@telcoin/how-cryptocurrencies-can-make-transparent-disaster-relief-really-work-46c8ddc38cad

I get that telcoin enables immediate donations to the locals in need, but it assumes mobile money in the local region affected by the disaster is still being accepted, right? would be cool to somehow help locals get cash out too.

Quality comment here. Even in very poor countries, people have cell phones. So having access to emergency funds could make a ton of difference. Shouldn't be hard to exchange those coins into fiat though.
Pages:
Jump to: