Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO - FINISHED!!!] Telcoin - Cryptocurrency for a Mobile World - page 4. (Read 10271 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm curious what you will do with any unsold tokens.

Will they be burned?

Are you guys taking time off for the holidays?

Totally understandable if they are. I'm supposed to be taking time off right now, but I can't help but keep up with everything especially after a day like yesterday.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Will they be burned?

Are you guys taking time off for the holidays?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Do you guys have a bonus program?
Are there any regulatory risks?

Of course. Regulatory risks are there for everyone in the space, but specifically for us, we need to focus on telco's and central banks. As we plan to move into a suite of financial services, so attaining a banking license might have to happen as well.

I see. Can you disclose the law firm that's consulting on these delicate matters?

We are using Morrison & Foerster (https://www.mofo.com/) both in Singapore and in Washington DC.

This is the best name. They would get all my business.

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I'm just a child with too much money and time on my hands.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Of course. Regulatory risks are there for everyone in the space, but specifically for us, we need to focus on telco's and central banks. As we plan to move into a suite of financial services, so attaining a banking license might have to happen as well.

I see. Can you disclose the law firm that's consulting on these delicate matters?

We are using Morrison & Foerster (https://www.mofo.com/) both in Singapore and in Washington DC.

This is the best name. They would get all my business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
very good information, I love to hear it.
what is the difference between telcoin and other coin2?

thanks for the answer
regards
Activity: 399
Are the telecommunication companies considered partners? Any way we can verify they are in talks with Telcoin?
Activity: 868
a very interesting project in my opinion,
only that's not quite understood to invest in the project at this stage, need at least 100 000?

Will they be burned?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When is the next token sale?
So are there any features Telcoin will offer besides sending and receiving money?

Don't want this to get buried.

I'm also curious about this.

That's a bold name, MoFo. I like these guys already lol.
Activity: 756
Will you try to decrease token validity?
Activity: 392
So are there any features Telcoin will offer besides sending and receiving money?

Don't want this to get buried.
How much of your budget will be spent on marketing in the first year?

Assuming you hit your hard cap.

Assuming we hit the hard cap, we will likely allocate approx 15% of the funds for marketing, but please be aware that this could change. Probably will be more.

15-20% seems like the sweet spot. Any less, and you're missing out on money. Any more, and you might be past the point of diminishing returns.

Very true! It is a delicate balance. It all depends on how much we raise and how much organic growth we have

I'm sure you guys will figure it out. Best of luck on it.
Can you give me a simple breakdown of how the blockchain works with SMS technology?
What is the minimum amount you need to implement your project?

Our softcap is $10M.

I think he means, what is the smallest amount a person can invest with? Is there a minimum? I've seen some set at $1,000.

Ahhhh! Yes, the minimum for now is 0.3ETH - 0.05BTC - $5k Fiat

That's not so bad. I can still get in on that.

Please do! Just have to go to our ICO page www.telco.in/ico and get whitelisted  Grin

Everyone has to be whitelisted to participate?

Yes, to ensure proper KYC

Why is KYC necessary with this ICO?

because we are accepting eth, btc, and fiat. Moreover, ensuring proper kyc strengthens our position when speaking with telco's and central banks.

Okay that makes sense, thanks.

Better safe than sorry with all the regulation that they're coming up with out of seemingly thin air.
Activity: 126
How much of your budget will be spent on marketing in the first year?

Assuming you hit your hard cap.

Assuming we hit the hard cap, we will likely allocate approx 15% of the funds for marketing, but please be aware that this could change. Probably will be more.

15-20% seems like the sweet spot. Any less, and you're missing out on money. Any more, and you might be past the point of diminishing returns.

Very true! It is a delicate balance. It all depends on how much we raise and how much organic growth we have
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: