Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓ - page 20. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
And as coin holders receive a permanent bonus, as well as a bonus you can get for inviting a new participant in the referral link
I'm more and more convinced that this is the reincarnation of "Top Fusion". This is the simplest pyramid, which exists insofar as it is embedded in it
You're wrong! Pyramids are purposeless investments of means and ruin of investors. The project team first of all thinks about its participants!
Are you serious? Voting - this is only a small part of the concern for participants, on this it ends by the way, if you want to know. In fact, the project is not backed up in any way
I do not know how to explain the operation of this project. Friends, read the white paper, it is crystal clear and understandable
And as coin holders receive a permanent bonus, as well as a bonus you can get for inviting a new participant in the referral link
I'm more and more convinced that this is the reincarnation of "Top Fusion". This is the simplest pyramid, which exists insofar as it is embedded in it
You're wrong! Pyramids are purposeless investments of means and ruin of investors. The project team first of all thinks about its participants!
Are you serious? Voting - this is only a small part of the concern for participants, on this it ends by the way, if you want to know. In fact, the project is not backed up in any way
And what are the other projects supported? After all, the project has about 500 participants! this suggests that people trust their investments a good idea
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Unlike a binary option, there is a lot of additional functionality here. For example, fire power. When your rating rises, you can vote with the highest weight
It's right! There are much more fresh ideas in this project than you could find in similar projects, and even more so in binary options. This project is more democratic
The democracy of the project ends with the fact that the one who has the most votes has the power of choice, am I right? And more votes, I think, will be from someone who has invested more money in the project
Thus, the project is not at all for beginners. Here is a double game: first, you need to buy coins, and in time to withdraw them, and secondly, to vote as much as possible for yourself
It seems to me that you are wrong. How can you vote in a general poll so that the benefits only affect you? This is a general vote, everyone is on equal terms!
I guess you are also new to such projects! Voting selects market policy, and if the project will be developed in a particular area where may have some money, you can get a double benefit
Unlike a binary option, there is a lot of additional functionality here. For example, fire power. When your rating rises, you can vote with the highest weight
It's right! There are much more fresh ideas in this project than you could find in similar projects, and even more so in binary options. This project is more democratic
The democracy of the project ends with the fact that the one who has the most votes has the power of choice, am I right? And more votes, I think, will be from someone who has invested more money in the project
Thus, the project is not at all for beginners. Here is a double game: first, you need to buy coins, and in time to withdraw them, and secondly, to vote as much as possible for yourself
It seems to me that you are wrong. How can you vote in a general poll so that the benefits only affect you? This is a general vote, everyone is on equal terms!
I believe that this platform is very suitable for novice investors. The development team came up with a great idea! Keep it up!
Have you somewhere found information that newcomers get free coins for further games on the exchange? Or does this project have a training ground?
I think that here we are talking about interactive. The development team is very accessible and just created a description for your main web page!
It's right! Weekly polls, market analysis, as well as many other mitigating conditions that the market creates - all this inspires confidence
Personally, I think that the ease of the interface and a small amount of information on the contrary equates the project to a binary option, and a game with pumps and quick withdrawal of funds
I believe that this platform is very suitable for novice investors. The development team came up with a great idea! Keep it up!
Have you somewhere found information that newcomers get free coins for further games on the exchange? Or does this project have a training ground?
I think that here we are talking about interactive. The development team is very accessible and just created a description for your main web page!
It's right! Weekly polls, market analysis, as well as many other mitigating conditions that the market creates - all this inspires confidence
I agree, everything that you described is certainly cool, but do not forget that there are a lot of such projects. How does the project team try to compete with similar projects?
Why do you think so? After all, this platform does not have any open training, or other ways to keep newcomers afloat!
Activity: 210
Will this project be listed on any exchanges, if so what? I would like to know about this.
Yes, it is planned to be listed on several crypto-exchange exchanges, such as NOVA IDEX YOBIT and several others. Only this will happen in stages, not immediately.
This is great news, I like it. Usually ICO projects do not announce exchanges, but here it is known in advance, it's cool!
Yes it can not but rejoice, I agree. Usually, with the agreement with crypto-exchange exchanges, legal restrictions are placed on the dissemination of this information prior to the announcement. But this does not happen in all cases.
Yes, I also met with this information. But usually it seems to me that this is because no agreement has been concluded with crypto-exchange exchanges, and therefore the founders do not talk about it. But it shows that the team is serious and has already agreed on cooperation.
Pages:
Jump to: