Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟 - page 10. (Read 2166 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Interesting ICO project, however i have question on what type of data does fishcoin will collect from fisher? As the information you provided is quite brief only.

If i am not wrong the data should revolve around the quantity/ quality of the fishes of what the fisherman have at that moment, i believe this does not only give consumer a better way to enjoy their seafood and at the same time feel safe.
Activity: 224
from reading the introduction of your project, I really like and agree with the purpose of your project. because it is good to prevent illegal fishing. if fishcoin can make the fishing industry to get quality fish without damaging the marine ecosystem. would be very good indeed.

I definately agree with you, if this fishcoin project able to brings more benefit rather than harm to the environment it will be a great project to all the seafood users.
Activity: 163
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Thanks for expressing interests in fishcoin. I have asked the fishcoin team about some of the amazing questions that you all have asked and i will get back to you all with the answers.

Meanwhile do check out the following:
The Fishcoin ecosystem (fishcoin.co) gets down to the nitty gritty on how to address sustainability challenges for the 90%+ of the seafood industry that is represented by small scale fishers and farmers in developing nations.
https://lnkd.in/gWpxnD4 https://medium.com/fishcoin/the-case-for-fishcoin-the-challenges-of-improving-sustainability-of-the-seafood-industry-f17f3e1c259f
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
from reading the introduction of your project, I really like and agree with the purpose of your project. because it is good to prevent illegal fishing. if fishcoin can make the fishing industry to get quality fish without damaging the marine ecosystem. would be very good indeed.
Activity: 336
The block chain cake of the marine ecosystem industry chain is relatively large. Can the Fishcoin coin project be the leader in this field?
Activity: 546
good idea,this project about seafood industry and fishcoin has a professional team.
when ico started ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How you will prevent wasteful seafood industry?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
The concept is very interesting about the agriculture and also fish. I myself support this project in order to increasingly developed again. Hopefully, future projects can be smoothly and successfully.
It is very interesting idea, collect data from both farm and wild harvested fisher. It will help to prevent over harvest on certain sepsis of seafood and to protect the food chain system in the sea. I like Fishcoin. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What are the advantages of owning a coin? How many coins will be produced? Do you have a pre-sale?
Activity: 172
i have read the ANN, is there any unique features with this coin?
Activity: 504
Hi!

The idea is nice and humanistic. What are the main goals you are targeting to reach with community?
What things should change to regular people so you may know that your goals are reached?
Interesting ICO project, however i have question on what type of data does fishcoin will collect from fisher? As the information you provided is quite brief only.
Activity: 336
a new fishcoin project, but its network is now wide, and this is one of the characteristics of a successful project,
I will participate in this fishcoin project to expand its network
let's have fishcoin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Hi, this is a very interesting concept. Just curious if this is not the same than what Earth Twine and Stratis is aiming towards? What would make your offering different?

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/
Activity: 420
When does ICO start and end? What is the price of a token? Will there be discounts?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
It takes up to 3 years to farm a fish in fish farms, and also normally requires a seasoned fisher to reel in a quality catch.
Yet the tremendous efforts needed to farm fish and catch wild fish are not justified by the quality and the yield of the fish harvested.
Read the article below to find out how Fishcoin can protect and help us appreciate our amazing seafood and the fantastic taste and health benefits it provides.
https://medium.com/fishcoin/optimising-the-quality-of-our-seafood-harvest-f2e187f74298

Had to skim it as im at work but what i read was quite interesting. Quite interesting to see the difference in quality of thoose two salmon filet!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
It takes up to 3 years to farm a fish in fish farms, and also normally requires a seasoned fisher to reel in a quality catch.
Yet the tremendous efforts needed to farm fish and catch wild fish are not justified by the quality and the yield of the fish harvested.
Read the article below to find out how Fishcoin can protect and help us appreciate our amazing seafood and the fantastic taste and health benefits it provides.
https://medium.com/fishcoin/optimising-the-quality-of-our-seafood-harvest-f2e187f74298
Indeed, it is to early to say the marked is ready for a Bull run. And the meeting is tomorrow, there were just released news that were positive but we cant know for sure yet.

It can be good and bad on how you look at things. Some people say that no changes to the regulation is a bad thing because it shows that the crypto is not mature to an extend that public is able to get into crypto. Without extensive regulation, it will be hard for institution and individuals to involve in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: