Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLARE - Revolutionary Social Network - page 2. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So  Facebook, Google and multiple sites have my data. Why should I take FLARE's word that the data won't be used? Smiley
Activity: 29
So I had a look at the whitepaper. Quite intriguing. Wanted to know how Flare monetises and sustains itself in the long run.

We monetize through selling storage that users provide. But its the users of the network who get the benefit of the money.

Presumably a share of the monetization will be used to fund the day to day running of the project?

That's correct. Although we expect that running costs will be very low compared to competitors, since we don't have to pay for server costs
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I want to do translations Turkish translations. I'm waiting for a response. Whitepaper + ANN
can send the translation files!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
nice and impressive project. total tokens 30% of the sale is very tempting. the pre-sale limit is too high. 10k was supposed to be.
 I'll follow up.  Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
So I had a look at the whitepaper. Quite intriguing. Wanted to know how Flare monetises and sustains itself in the long run.

We monetize through selling storage that users provide. But its the users of the network who get the benefit of the money.

Presumably a share of the monetization will be used to fund the day to day running of the project?

this concept may be in dire need of many enthusiasts for the success of this project, because it takes a lot of people in the community to keep this project going, but it is very potential for success, I am very interested in bounty, hopefully it works very well

Thanks for your comment! We agree that a great community is key to success, and we've been blown away by the enthusiastic support! It really helps for people to be spreading the word about Flare. Do check out our bounty program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-flare-revolutionary-social-network-decentralised-storage-2313124
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I want to join  the bounty campaign for this coin, or maybe if I see the total supply it should be an  airdrop for this. the website were so cool, just keep it up dev
Activity: 224
this is pretty good, hopefully not disappoint in the future, i will join on bounty program
hopefully run well until end and good luck with this
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
this new project if viewed from ICO post date it was 2 days ago but in thread still quiet when thisb is a good project .. i am also interested in bounty champaign there .. hopefully this run successful and successful for all stages and the plan
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
this concept may be in dire need of many enthusiasts for the success of this project, because it takes a lot of people in the community to keep this project going, but it is very potential for success, I am very interested in bounty, hopefully it works very well
Sounds promising. We definitely need an alternative social media network that will not be sold out to the advertisers. I think we need to spread more awareness how Facebook is abusing our private information. Not all people are concerned about it, but they should be.

Thanks for your support! We definitely agree! The time is right for a social network that is in the interests of you rather than advertisers!
Activity: 280
Sounds promising. We definitely need an alternative social media network that will not be sold out to the advertisers. I think we need to spread more awareness how Facebook is abusing our private information. Not all people are concerned about it, but they should be.
Activity: 218
Hi, I would like to reserve Polish translation (Whitepaper + ANN + Polish Thread moderation). Let me know if you are interested.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I forgot offer my services

I offer spanish translation, fill form ready
Reserve for spanish translation

previous works

CREDITS (WEB, ANN, WP)
SmartProgress (WEB, ANN, WP, BOUNTY)
TokenBox (ANN)
DigiPulse (ANN, WEB, WP)
I read your message on social networks and do not understand the basic idea of the project. You write that your project does not give anyone information about users and at the same time, call to get your information. And what sense in it for users?

Hi Krezz2017! Right now when you use facebook, all the information you put - your photos and your statuses and comments - can be harvested by the company.

With flare, all your personal information remains private to you, until you choose to share it with your trusted friends and family.

Users earn FLR just by being users and using the social network Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I read your message on social networks and do not understand the basic idea of the project. You write that your project does not give anyone information about users and at the same time, call to get your information. And what sense in it for users?
I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing

PS: If Accepted, PM me the PSD's Link to edit them.

Thanks ansi, we're releasing our bounty program today.
Pages:
Jump to: