Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fleetcoin- Digital Currency with Great Utility Value <<<<< - page 2. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Good Project and best ico

Activity: 43
Silence, not a good sign ... defs who you are ??
Activity: 43
New tokens to compete in the world of crypto,may be one of the best dev
good luck

I want to invest into the pre ICO, but i cant find some Informations on the developer team, who is CEO and who is part of the team ?
Activity: 8
I've generated revenue from trading thanks to some signals that dev consider and I really like your project / what you are developing - I will help share with the community on this Bitcoin chat forum thread so that new users can see the success that can be achieved in the development ! It helps you grow that helps everyone grow!
Thanks for your feedback. You can message Fleetcoin support ([email protected])  to know about promotional benefit for creating trend on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I've generated revenue from trading thanks to some signals that dev consider and I really like your project / what you are developing - I will help share with the community on this Bitcoin chat forum thread so that new users can see the success that can be achieved in the development ! It helps you grow that helps everyone grow!
Activity: 47
i have joined your airdrop.wait for see FLEETCOIN bright future.
Activity: 2
Goodluck to this ICO
Activity: 2
I really like the idea of your learning platform.
And all teachers can get 2000 FLeetcoins for free!!!
Activity: 13
FLEETCOIN sounds like the real deal with great utility. I hope you do well. Truly revolutionary.
Great Project. I'll Definitely Be A Part Of This community. I Already Joined Telegram, Twitter and Facebook. Looking Forward To More Information From This Community So I Can Make An Article/WriteUp.

Thanks for your feedback, Updates and information will be communicated through Fleetcoin social media pages and website.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 166
Merit: 5
I have received good projects all accounts I wait for improvements.
Activity: 520
i hope this coin finds its place in the league of cryptocurrencies. i support the project and thanks for the opportunity
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Looks interesting.  I haven't seen this combination of platform features before. 
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Ethereum Soft project is one of the most interesting and promising projects, in which I and the whole community believe! In the near future we will see the Fleetcoin in the world of crypto currency and Fleetcoin will be the main player in this market!
may be one of the best devgood luck
Thank you for your feedback, Fleetcoin present the best lending program with great utility to ensure stability and continuous demand.
What is the minimum amount to invest to take part in the ICO?
The minimum amount that can buy 1FLT which is 0.7$ for the first round of ICO is the minimum you can invest... Go through the whitepaper to know more about Fleetcoin ICO and Investment plans. 
Activity: 378
may be one of the best devgood luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is the minimum amount to invest to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
New tokens to compete in the world of crypto,may be one of the best dev
good luck
Activity: 137
Pages:
Jump to: