Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 9. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Nowadays only well-known companies can hold tournaments. Don’t you think it’s a problem?

Arranging a tournament is a quite difficult process, so it’s much better when it’s done by professionals.

However, even holding a tournament for a town or region is a problem. I know it from my experience  Cool
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Nowadays only well-known companies can hold tournaments. Don’t you think it’s a problem?

Arranging a tournament is a quite difficult process, so it’s much better when it’s done by professionals.
Activity: 70
Aren't you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?

It seemed to me, this is what Game Stars wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.

But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.

Yes, but there is one global problem that concerns all cybersport disciplines - it's very difficult to become a pro in them.

I've seen thousands of stories that the player just played for a long time at a consistently high level and was noticed.

So lucky only units. To get into the professional team, or at least for viewing in it, it was necessary to have connections.

That is, with the help of this platform, anyone who really makes an effort will become a cyber-sportsman?
Activity: 266
Aren't you afraid that your platform will be able to turn cybersports on its head?

It seemed to me, this is what Game Stars wants to do - to destroy the usual way of life in this environment.

But even today, with monetization in this environment, there are no special problems.

Yes, but there is one global problem that concerns all cybersport disciplines - it's very difficult to become a pro in them.

I've seen thousands of stories that the player just played for a long time at a consistently high level and was noticed.

So lucky only units. To get into the professional team, or at least for viewing in it, it was necessary to have connections.

copper member
Activity: 98
Hello! I wrote an article about your company, name yisechka, link to the article:
https://steemit.com/ico/@yisechka/gamestars-investicii-dlya-geimerov In the table I got "under suspicion" Why did this happen? The article was written by itself, nothing was stolen, subscribers were all living, a long analysis matter and collected useful information that no one has and is unlikely to.

Hey! You should contact our bounty manager here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gamestars-esports-investment-blockchain-platform-3406854  Wink
Activity: 629
Merit: 1
Hello! I wrote an article about your company, name yisechka, link to the article:
https://steemit.com/ico/@yisechka/gamestars-investicii-dlya-geimerov In the table I got "under suspicion" Why did this happen? The article was written by itself, nothing was stolen, subscribers were all living, a long analysis matter and collected useful information that no one has and is unlikely to.
copper member
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develop strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.

Good to see ya! You can join us here: https://t.me/GameStarsChat
Activity: 130
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develop strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
copper member
Game Stars News Digest: Vol. 3

The 2nd stage of the Token Sale is coming to an end and the stir around Game Stars doesn’t fade away. World-known media resources like Bitcoinist and Yahoo! are covering the platform widely in their articles. Check out a big interview with our CEO Sergey Sevidov and other publications:

Bitcoinist - one of the most popular online platforms providing the information about Bitcoin, digital currency, and blockchain technology. Reliable team provides up-to-date news and analysis of the blockchain industry.

Yahoo! Finance - a division of one of the largest web services provider Yahoo! that covers news, data and reports from the financial world.

Cryptovest - a team of cryptocurrency experts who provide educational content, reviews, and news about the best and safest coins to invest in.

Cryptocurrency.Tech - Russian independent online resource covering news about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, fintech, and blockchain. 

Don’t forget that you still have an opportunity to participate in the Token Sale and get 20% bonus GST until June 13th! Join Game Stars!

copper member
this is a good project, but the question is. why you use two tokens? maybe there is an explanation you can give?
and as a fairly simple project and I think this is useful.

Hi, thanks for asking! That's right, our platform will have 2 tokens: GameStars Token (GST) and Cyberathlete’s Token.

More details about tokens you can see in a white paper p. 21. https://gamestars.io/whitepaper
copper member
Well, It seems  interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck  Wink

thanks a lot danchozind999! we really appreciate it =)
Activity: 160
this is a good project, but the question is. why you use two tokens? maybe there is an explanation you can give?
and as a fairly simple project and I think this is useful.
Activity: 104
Well, It seems  interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck  Wink
copper member
Updated Dashboard Is Out Now

Dear Game Stars users! We’ve updated personal area on our website. We care about our users and want to provide you with a convenient system for buying GST tokens, checking the transaction history and withdrawing your tokens.

Personal area has 6 main sections:

- Account info
This section shows the information on your current GST balance, available bonus tokens and either BTC or ETH wallet address.

- Transaction history
You can see all the info about your transactions: date, description, and amount.

- Withdraw
Input ETH address to withdraw your GST.

- Account Settings
Change your password or set up a 2FA secret key.

- How to invest
A step-by-step guide on how to buy GST.

Send your suggestions and remarks regarding personal area on [email protected]. We will be glad to hear your opinion.

Participate in the Token Sale now! Get 20% bonus tokens until June 13th and become a part of Game Stars project!

Pages:
Jump to: