Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 119. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If i have understood correctly, only exchange owners can be brokers and they have to install a software to participate... What's your strategy on attracting these exchanges?

im just linking in here because i want to get answers to that question too
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
is there genesis vision project hire top traders or will hire in future and how much fees for trade genesis or manager will charge and trader connect fund with system?

As far as i understand they wont be hiring anyone. Any user can be a manager as long as he invests some money and is able to convince investors to trust him with their money by providing a successful trading history with profitable investments.

I understand same. Anyone wants to risk at least his 1.000$ can be a manager. And if they make a good trade profits, investors would jump to his boat.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
next question is inevitable, are you in talk with some exchanges to add your plug-in? And about forex platforms, are you sure they're gonna move their funds into the eth blockchain? Only platform I see around it will be spectre because the broker is basically a smart contract
Activity: 630
If i have understood correctly, only exchange owners can be brokers and they have to install a software to participate... What's your strategy on attracting these exchanges?

What do you mean with only exchange owners can be brokers? You mean for example the owner of Polo, Bittrex etc?

I looked it up in there Whitepaper and this is what I understand.

So you have the managers on the platform who look for investors. When they found investors they have to go to a broker so he can putt the money on exchanges or do the currency conversion. The broker is the person who owns an exchange:

The broker's connection scheme is as simple as possible: the owner of the trading platform only needs to install the Genesis Vision software, which is free and distributed with an open license. Brokers can also provide potential managers’ access to the Genesis Vision Manager registration function in their
client application - generally a "Become a Genesis Vision Manager" button.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
is there genesis vision project hire top traders or will hire in future and how much fees for trade genesis or manager will charge and trader connect fund with system?

As far as i understand they wont be hiring anyone. Any user can be a manager as long as he invests some money and is able to convince investors to trust him with their money by providing a successful trading history with profitable investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

What do you mean with only exchange owners can be brokers? You mean for example the owner of Polo, Bittrex etc?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well, I'm looking for some details about the presale too.

If I understood correctly there was one, but we don't know how much was sold ?

Wasn't $2.3 in option tokens (not GVT) or it was more? Also I wanna know if 1 option token = 1 GVT and what was the bonus atteched to them
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Yes, there was a pre sale but it's finished already while crowdsale will be started at October, 15th. To be frank, I want to know how many tokens already sold during the pre sale, as well.
Activity: 294

Activity: 490
I dont like the idea to stop a presale!
If transactions are stuck in the blockchain, so be it. If the transaction will go to Genesis Vision after the pre-sale was sold out, they just get there funds back and they can try again during the ICO.

What about the ICO will it be stopped if there is a big backlog? No! So why do it for a presale?

Can you explain ? I don't really understand what happened.
I think they just stopped selling option tokes not because transaction got stucked but because if they sell an excessive amount of option tokens they will sell too many GVT with presale bonus, screwing up who want to only join the ICO.

"Genesis Vision team launched a special option program for ICO participation. This way the company gave the participants’ a guarantee to acquire GVT tokens at a specific price during the core ICO. Options also give some additional bonuses for tokens amount, and can allow early supporters to book their tokens in advance at a price they consider fair."

Ah ok, I had misunderstood everything.

Weird to not have any hard cap for the presale.

Indeed. Why no hard cap?
Why wasnt there a smart contract were let say: 20% of the tokens are for presale with a bonus of ...%. When all tokens are sold, just say sold out!

This would be much beter to see a pre-sale that is sold out then a pre-sale that is cancelled.
Anyway, glad there is so much interest in this project! I missed presale so crowdsale will be for me and everyone else Wink

It is odd indeed.

And what was the number for stopping it. They was watching it and said now it is very high demand lets stop it.

Anyway of course it is a great thing there is a good demand. Still the process is little odd.
So there was not much detail on the pre-sale? I didnt find any information about presale in the whitepaper
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If transactions are stuck in the blockchain, so be it. If the transaction will go to Genesis Vision after the pre-sale was sold out, they just get there funds back and they can try again during the ICO.

What about the ICO will it be stopped if there is a big backlog? No! So why do it for a presale?

I think they just stopped selling option tokes not because transaction got stucked but because if they sell an excessive amount of option tokens they will sell too many GVT with presale bonus, screwing up who want to only join the ICO.

"Genesis Vision team launched a special option program for ICO participation. This way the company gave the participants’ a guarantee to acquire GVT tokens at a specific price during the core ICO. Options also give some additional bonuses for tokens amount, and can allow early supporters to book their tokens in advance at a price they consider fair."

Indeed. Why no hard cap?
Why wasnt there a smart contract were let say: 20% of the tokens are for presale with a bonus of ...%. When all tokens are sold, just say sold out!

This would be much beter to see a pre-sale that is sold out then a pre-sale that is cancelled.
Anyway, glad there is so much interest in this project! I missed presale so crowdsale will be for me and everyone else Wink

It is odd indeed.

And what was the number for stopping it. They was watching it and said now it is very high demand lets stop it.

Anyway of course it is a great thing there is a good demand. Still the process is little odd.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 15 will be highly anticipated and the single one is highly anticipated and promising. A pre-sale finished so fast shows how much genesis vision shook the last few days. I'll be with the investors for sure and I know this is going to be great.

It certainly shows a lot of promise. and that pre-sale sure sold out fast. that means there's high demand.

I was confident that it was going to be a sold out show but not this fast. The hype was high and we can see the participation from the investors here as well as on social media.
Activity: 490

Indeed. Why no hard cap?

At least it makes for an attention grabbing headline on CoinTelegraph. Although the fact it says "paid press release" above the article dampens its impact a little.
Every review and article is a good press. This will bring great attention to this ico
And cointelegraph is a very popular site, many people will see the article.
Activity: 588
October 15 will be highly anticipated and the single one is highly anticipated and promising. A pre-sale finished so fast shows how much genesis vision shook the last few days. I'll be with the investors for sure and I know this is going to be great.

It certainly shows a lot of promise. and that pre-sale sure sold out fast. that means there's high demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
A trust management blockchain used for any assets ? And this thread is only 20 pages ? This one is going to be interesting to follow
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
good for review , and thank you for still updating , and discuss  contionuos for build this project
until succes ,
stay and see , follow for news always.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
found another one cognitive Genesis Vision review, will be interesting for those who don't particularly like to read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRCC6PTFBUE

Thanks for the review link Smiley It's good to see people explaining the projects for others and video format makes it much easier to understand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
found another one cognitive Genesis Vision review, will be interesting for those who don't particularly like to read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRCC6PTFBUE
Thanks for an interesting review, a lot of useful information and a positive blogger's mood is pleased.
Jump to: