Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 45. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I look at the official web page . I fount the APP was lunched .
The roadmap is clear , every month have multi events.
Activity: 154
I kind of lost track of this project. ICO starts on 10 November I can see, does anyone know how the pre sale is going? Are soft caps being hit?

Their presale hasn't even started. Originally it was supposed to start on Oct 20th but they decided to postpone it to 10th of November.

Interesting, I think they already have a working and running product right? I would assume money went in on presale to get to that point. Thanks for clarifying
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
With gizer gamers will be able to locate in real time the tournaments and services offered by the platform, it will be much easier to participate in a tournament and most importantly, players will be able to compare and evaluate those that match them most and those in which they will be the best.

You are absolute right mate . For those who now have a small diff to find or participate into tournaments the Gizer app will provide the easier way for a gamer to search for a specific tournament for a specific game. Also the esports has a market cap with great incomes every day because let's be honest , esports are the real future. I even saw CS:GO tournaments at my local TV this summer and I was amazed lel.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

"invest using SAFT" - what is this? How i can invest? They accept ETH?
The Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT) is a contractual agreement whereby investors make an investment in a company in exchange for the right to a future distribution of tokens by the company upon a specified event.

That's interesting.. but I don't fully understand this SAFT thing. Does this mean that you pay now but get the tokens later? Will have to do some research on this.

sounds like a 3rd party escrow like project. you give them money, they invest in the project, they can the tokens, then you get the tokens oO" i dont understand if this is even rentable.

Whats the advantages of SAFT? I dont really get why they didnt do regular ICO.

SAFT = Private sale.

Public ICO starts in November!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I kind of lost track of this project. ICO starts on 10 November I can see, does anyone know how the pre sale is going? Are soft caps being hit?

Their presale hasn't even started. Originally it was supposed to start on Oct 20th but they decided to postpone it to 10th of November.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
esports is turning as professional tournaments now. It is going to grow in billion dollar market by 2020

Well esports is already a big markte, but I really hope that it will become that big in future.

Esports market is huge!
Everything on the blockchain linked with gaming has great potential. Gaming industry has a very huge community, people will pay a lot of money for quality games and to be the best at a game.

Really cant wait to see the future and where Gizer will sit Smiley
I hope at the top!

I agree with you, the projects are always of interest to big investors and Gizer will be the first platform to implement this and I hope this project will succeed because Esports is a leading partner of Gizer and will be a new revolution in gaming platform
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
esports is turning as professional tournaments now. It is going to grow in billion dollar market by 2020

Well esports is already a big markte, but I really hope that it will become that big in future.

Esports is already a big market, but with new blockchain technology it will attract more investors, there is definitely a big chance for more growth

Along with the development of the era and the more prevalent spread of the Internet with good quality, esports growth will not be unstoppable again. More and more people will be able to access it in the upcoming years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Esports market is huge!
Everything on the blockchain linked with gaming has great potential. Gaming industry has a very huge community, people will pay a lot of money for quality games and to be the best at a game.

Really cant wait to see the future and where Gizer will sit Smiley
I hope at the top!
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Esports is already a big market, but with new blockchain technology it will attract more investors, there is definitely a big chance for more growth
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Merit: 500
Activity: 168
With gizer gamers will be able to locate in real time the tournaments and services offered by the platform, it will be much easier to participate in a tournament and most importantly, players will be able to compare and evaluate those that match them most and those in which they will be the best.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
The Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT) is a contractual agreement whereby investors make an investment in a company in exchange for the right to a future distribution of tokens by the company upon a specified event.

It turns out that their mediator? Which currencies they accept? And when I will receive tokens?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

That's interesting.. but I don't fully understand this SAFT thing. Does this mean that you pay now but get the tokens later? Will have to do some research on this.

sounds like a 3rd party escrow like project. you give them money, they invest in the project, they can the tokens, then you get the tokens oO" i dont understand if this is even rentable.

Whats the advantages of SAFT? I dont really get why they didnt do regular ICO.
Activity: 182
The principle of selling its skills to the community is sure to propel the platform and its ecosystem, the idea that players can be rewarded for their quality and that others can aquire skills thanks to the power of the platform is great.
Merit: 500

just wondering how mach they raised through SAFT?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

I have my notifications on for your twitter account.
Gizer is very active on twitter Smiley

You should all follow them on twitter:
https://twitter.com/gizer_gaming

Congratz with the new advisor on board of the team!
James Sowers seems like a good guy Smiley

More than 20,000 followers are many. People are interested in the project. Now you constantly see how people play on phones, that's why such a large audience of clients is provided to the project.

Well the gaming community is big, no wonder about 20,000 follower. This will probably grow much more with time.

Congratulations to Gizer for this, 20,000 sages and potential future winners, good to know that the community easily awakens to project with great potential as Gizer, mainly including SAFT in its ICO, and being even more credible
Pages:
Jump to: