Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa - page 14. (Read 42604 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
this team in my opinion has already proved that they are not capable of anything, they do not fulfill their promises, they do not follow the road map, they do not fight for the value of the coin. they deceived the bounty of the participants and so on
Exactly!
This is a honest and unbiased opinion!
However may be they don't follow the road map but they make a conference like "How did we raise 50 millions$ through a crowdsale" and if I'm not wrong the price of ticket was around 500-1000$ Grin
cool, that is, we raised 50 million through a crowd of trusting people and now we will raise a little more on those who from the first time did not understand this)))
But the project was able to raise $ 50 million. Many people liked the project. Although I do not understand what Storiqa is better than Syscoin. I'm waiting for better exchanges than Hitbtc.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
2019 > $1
Very optimistic token price forecast, you imagine then what will be the capitalization of the project?
For this, it is necessary that the general market of Crypto-currency is more than 1 trillion...

General market at 1 trillion will be easy. Crypocurrencies take 1-3% of the financial markets we will break that easily. Considering 4 items make up about 70-80% of financial markets, 1-3% is a drop in the bucket.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
2019 > $1
Very optimistic token price forecast, you imagine then what will be the capitalization of the project?
For this, it is necessary that the general market of Crypto-currency is more than 1 trillion...
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
2019 > $1
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Storiqa won the voting in Indodax - Indonesia Digital Asset Exchange!

It means STQ will be listed there very soon. Cool Cool Cool

Congratulations to all! We are happy!

Brand awareness is a key indicator of our performance at the markets. New exchanges, new horizons, new steps!

We are very grateful and appreciate your support!  You are the best community  Smiley
Congratulations team ..Keep up the good work we need to see STQ on big exchanges like bittrex , binance and Bitfinex soon
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Anna Karbysheva
Storiqa won the voting in Indodax - Indonesia Digital Asset Exchange!

It means STQ will be listed there very soon. Cool Cool Cool

Congratulations to all! We are happy!

Brand awareness is a key indicator of our performance at the markets. New exchanges, new horizons, new steps!

We are very grateful and appreciate your support!  You are the best community  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I like the purpose of the platform, which is that each user can independently create their own online store and have the opportunity to get technical support if necessary.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
There is no finished product. Therefore, the course is also low
Unfortunately, there is a lack of adequate communication
An exchange like Binance only makes sense when the MVP finally appears
Also, no professional advertising is done

Dear Storiqa Team, when will the MVP be released?
Merit: 508
Any big update in near future? Very quiet here and we need some action. I am still holding Stq. Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
April 29, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
this team in my opinion has already proved that they are not capable of anything, they do not fulfill their promises, they do not follow the road map, they do not fight for the value of the coin. they deceived the bounty of the participants and so on
Exactly!
However may be they don't follow the road map but they make a conference like "How did we raise 50 millions$ through a crowdsale" and if I'm not wrong the price of ticket was around 500-1000$ Grin
cool, that is, we raised 50 million through a crowd of trusting people and now we will raise a little more on those who from the first time did not understand this)))
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
Exactly!
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 06:56:43 AM
STQ price is manipulated on exchanges and kept low think storiqa cooperates with the exchanges, keep the price low and buy the tokens under ico price back, so their can determine the price that's why not binance Wink
Personally I can't understand people who invest in russian ICOs...
If you take a statistic of russian ICO pratically everyone is trading under ICO price in long term Shocked
Merit: 508
April 29, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
Seems that the site has some progress, but it would not be so bad if the team decides to inform us, investors, on how the all project development is going..
Ok that we don't need daily updates, but atleast one update every couple of week?!

Maybe they wanna make a surprise for us. Cheesy We can only hold and wait for some real progress and price spike.  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
April 29, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
Seems that the site has some progress, but it would not be so bad if the team decides to inform us, investors, on how the all project development is going..
Ok that we don't need daily updates, but atleast one update every couple of week?!
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
Where can I get demo of Storiqa mobile app to look at it?

btw, prices are crazy unrealy on that video. 0.000123 stq for bike , if this bike price is $123 so 1 stq = $1.23M (I know that prices are for example, but it should look more credible)
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
2019 > $1
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
To all STQ holders
why is the price on the exchanges so cheap?

Also, there are just 100 million tokens at the exchanges of 11 billions that is: there are just 0.9% of 11 Billions traded by idiots who sell or give away your tokens

or buy your cheap;)

be cool and hodl  Grin

not by idiots but ppl who bought at 30 sat in $ (25sat) in that time
btw many levels of price during ICO is idiotic

Activity: 120
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
Another shitty project biting the dust  Grin  Grin 

Even when the overall market cap has increased 10 times, crap coins like this continue rolling in dust. And dumb greedy noobs are left licking their wounds.  Grin
Activity: 560
April 22, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
I Still holding my tokens, have a good hope for a listing on real big volume exchanges.

Keep calm buddy. Storiqa team has already promised a good market price after ICO. Did u see any good price? Cheesy

So far I'm holding a coin, but it now costs 40% less than it cost on the ICO. A very small volume of trading, hardly anyone is interested in this

I think, nevertheless, there are options that the rate of the token can be ramped up, but you need to be alert and monitor the situation. Given that the hard cap was collected - and the timing of the road map relocated hope for the implementation of the project remains minimal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
April 20, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: