Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa - page 30. (Read 42604 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Anna Karbysheva
January 12, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
Tokens max supply? Hard cap?

The max supply is the hard cap (25 mln $). But till the end of token sale, we don’t know the exact amount of STQ.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
January 12, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
Tokens max supply? Hard cap?
Anna Karbysheva
January 11, 2018, 05:34:59 AM
I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.

We develop strong business and the great product. Also we share our experience in social media networks (telegram linkedin twitter bitcointalk reddit etc ). you can follow that, read our posts and make your own conclusions. Yes, sometimes we have problems with third companies but we try to do our best. But you can see that many support us including people here too.
Anna Karbysheva
January 11, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
Thank you for your response to the concerns of this being a scam. That truly would be very disappointing as this seems like an excellent project that could potentially make everyone involved alot of money. That being said, it would seem to me that to run an exit scam or to try and fool the people to invest would be very stupid on your part. Has anyone released their statements yet concerning their involvement like you have stated above?   

We had a business meeting with one of our advisers https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdm_7r5lNQR/?taken-by=storiqa
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
Thank you for your response to the concerns of this being a scam. That truly would be very disappointing as this seems like an excellent project that could potentially make everyone involved alot of money. That being said, it would seem to me that to run an exit scam or to try and fool the people to invest would be very stupid on your part. Has anyone released their statements yet concerning their involvement like you have stated above?   
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Anna Karbysheva
January 09, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted  Undecided

You can find them here https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2225070104%22%5D
Activity: 322
Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices
January 09, 2018, 06:49:07 AM
Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted  Undecided
Activity: 71
January 08, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
My ban is removed as well.

However, reading the ~200 messages which piled up after the day i was banned, i see that your support reps are talking about banning way too much in response to criticism.

This happens a LOT even on established projects!!!

My conclusion is that many communication channels are UP JUST TO SPREAD the "TO THA MOON" Feeling!!! MARKETING strategies... All is very controlled to achieve a purpose!

I was interested in this project, but as soon as i saw the first page on this thread... Really? a image of a rocket "To the moon"Huh well... i'm staying out!

Activity: 51
January 06, 2018, 04:37:54 PM
In my opinion, Storiqa is underestimated far too much. See e.g.
https://icobench.com/ico/storiqa
https://icodrops.com/storiqa
https://icomarks.com/ico/storiqa

Apparently, too many ICOs from Russia have proven to be flops in the past. The trust in Russian projects has suffered greatly from this. And therefore, serious projects are regarded with a great deal of caution (actually unjustifiably so).

I believe in you guys - just the idea to "stop fake reviews" is world class. Please make something really big out of this platform. A lot of customers, who don't believe any product review at Amazon for years, will thank you.
Anna Karbysheva
January 05, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
Hello! how team's managers tokens will be distributed afther the ICO? in particularly, i mean, which time: immediately or in a while?

15% of emission is reserved for the team and partners, a share will be 3% each and will be unlocked as the project reaches the following token capitalization levels: Token Sale campaign end, $100M, $250M, $500M, $1000M. The process will be Escrow-controlled. As a result, it brings the STQ value interests of Token holders and the team together.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
Hello! Where i can see actual news about development of the project ? Im in )
Activity: 6
January 04, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

However, reading the ~200 messages which piled up after the day i was banned, i see that your support reps are talking about banning way too much in response to criticism.

I still cant decide whether this project will flop or a scam or will it succeed in floating, but the word 'ban' flying around every other second when someone criticizes something is not a way to run any project - especially when those people are bringing rational arguments with polite language, like dominic.

It would be a shame if it flopped; this project had so much support. It was a good idea too; I wouldn't have minded using what would be the resulting marketplace.
Activity: 61
January 04, 2018, 01:53:40 PM
Does it mean that my investment will be 0?

Activity: 24
January 04, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

I still cant decide whether this project will flop or a scam or will it succeed in floating, but the word 'ban' flying around every other second when someone criticizes something is not a way to run any project - especially when those people are bringing rational arguments with polite language, like dominic.

January 04, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
My bans were removed.
January 04, 2018, 07:35:08 AM
That still doesnt explain why they banned me (and possibly other users) from their telegram group for talking about it, and for especially referencing this thread.
Hi. I bought Storiqa tokens (when they were worth $0.0054). I also happened to have a Telegram account to follow both the English and Russian Storiqa groups, only to be baned from both of them. All I did was try to post news from News.Bitcoin.com's telegram regarding Alibaba and eBay's associates/former associates supporting Storiqa. That had me removed from the English group; when I tried to mention the problem in the Russian group I was banned from that group too. I tried contacting one of the staff who did Q&A on Telegram about the banhammering, but they never responded, despite my seeing that they did read my message.

This is very worrying. The full list of people on the Storiqa team seems sketchy too, especially when I looked at their Facebook pages. I hope Storiqa ultimately turns out to be legitimate.
Same here.  I was banned from their Telegram.  Crooks.  Spread awareness.

Hello! Write pm in Telegram to @melodko, please. we will try to sort this situation out Smiley
Okay.
Activity: 49
January 04, 2018, 07:11:50 AM
Hello! how team's managers tokens will be distributed afther the ICO? in particularly, i mean, which time: immediately or in a while?
Anna Karbysheva
January 04, 2018, 07:09:22 AM
That still doesnt explain why they banned me (and possibly other users) from their telegram group for talking about it, and for especially referencing this thread.
Hi. I bought Storiqa tokens (when they were worth $0.0054). I also happened to have a Telegram account to follow both the English and Russian Storiqa groups, only to be baned from both of them. All I did was try to post news from News.Bitcoin.com's telegram regarding Alibaba and eBay's associates/former associates supporting Storiqa. That had me removed from the English group; when I tried to mention the problem in the Russian group I was banned from that group too. I tried contacting one of the staff who did Q&A on Telegram about the banhammering, but they never responded, despite my seeing that they did read my message.

This is very worrying. The full list of people on the Storiqa team seems sketchy too, especially when I looked at their Facebook pages. I hope Storiqa ultimately turns out to be legitimate.
Same here.  I was banned from their Telegram.  Crooks.  Spread awareness.

Hello! Write pm in Telegram to @melodko, please. we will try to sort this situation out Smiley
January 04, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
Oh yeah, I tried looking at a LinkedIn profile for another member of the Storiqa team, Jonny Zhang. Seems that either his profile is nonexistent, or it is not available to the public. You can try to check him out yourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: