Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa - page 36. (Read 42604 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 03:14:13 AM
My respect to the audience! I see many projects similar to this one. If there are any obvious and simple reasons why should a manufacturer choose this marketplace?

Hello! It's not even about the advantages you can speak about, but about a fundamentally different business organization. The project is based on blockchain-technology. The main benefits for customers in the convenience of calculations with customers, a huge customer base, access to the global sales market, suppression of marketing costs.
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 03:10:47 AM
My respect to the audience! I see many projects similar to this one. If there are any obvious and simple reasons why should a manufacturer choose this marketplace?
Activity: 392
December 15, 2017, 11:59:28 AM
Listen, and what rights does each participant of the project have? For example, can I “ban” or complain of the manufacturer or on-line store, which are there in the system?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
December 15, 2017, 04:48:09 AM
Hi there, forum users! I’ve been reading about the project on different sites... I didn’t find anything special. Will it be just a more convenient Ali-Express? By the way, it isn’t far from certain that it will be possible to make it more convenient.
Hello! The online store that you’ve specified will be one of the competitors of Storiqa, but the last one has a lot of advantages over it. The key ones will be the following: reduction in marketing costs, convenience of settlements and transparency, variety of goods, geography of the whole world. As for me, I think that the most important thing is blockchain.

All the other things besides blockchain are available at other stores. Well, almost all of them. What will the blockchain add?
Smiley Well, it will provide an opportunity of decentralization, global scales of trade, confidentiality and transparency at the same time! This is a breakthrough technology at the moment!

Hmm! It’s interesting. How will all relations between the seller of the goods and the buyer be regulated in terms of law?
In terms of law it is implemented via smart contracts concluded with both parties. In my opinion, this is the most transparent approach at this moment. In addition, they will be drafted by independent experts.

Ok! This is a competent approach. And can I see at least a draft of a smart contract?
Activity: 280
December 15, 2017, 04:43:25 AM
Hi there, forum users! I’ve been reading about the project on different sites... I didn’t find anything special. Will it be just a more convenient Ali-Express? By the way, it isn’t far from certain that it will be possible to make it more convenient.
Hello! The online store that you’ve specified will be one of the competitors of Storiqa, but the last one has a lot of advantages over it. The key ones will be the following: reduction in marketing costs, convenience of settlements and transparency, variety of goods, geography of the whole world. As for me, I think that the most important thing is blockchain.

All the other things besides blockchain are available at other stores. Well, almost all of them. What will the blockchain add?
Smiley Well, it will provide an opportunity of decentralization, global scales of trade, confidentiality and transparency at the same time! This is a breakthrough technology at the moment!

Hmm! It’s interesting. How will all relations between the seller of the goods and the buyer be regulated in terms of law?
In terms of law it is implemented via smart contracts concluded with both parties. In my opinion, this is the most transparent approach at this moment. In addition, they will be drafted by independent experts.
December 15, 2017, 04:39:21 AM

December 15, 2017, 04:36:06 AM

December 15, 2017, 04:33:26 AM

December 15, 2017, 04:28:33 AM
December 15, 2017, 04:24:00 AM
December 15, 2017, 04:06:19 AM
Will there be some additional placement of coins after the ICO?
Welcome! There’re no such plans now, but all in all it’s possible. Usually, additional placements are used for growth and development of the project. So, we shall see. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 03:44:13 AM
Only the approval of the Swiss licensing authorities prevents me from investing. When will this take place? I'm waiting.
Activity: 252
December 15, 2017, 03:40:49 AM
Dear forum users! Do other services use blockchain advantages? Is there any info on this? I’d like to learn more about competitors.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2017, 03:37:25 AM
I’m going to invest in the project step-by-step. Where can I buy the coins after the ICO? Will they have they cost the same as they do today?
Hello! The tokens are traded on stock exchanges after the ICO and are quite available. But the price will be determined by the market.
Activity: 196
December 15, 2017, 03:33:03 AM
Will there be some additional placement of coins after the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 03:32:20 AM
I’m going to invest in the project step-by-step. Where can I buy the coins after the ICO? Will they have they cost the same as they do today?
Activity: 420
December 15, 2017, 03:22:05 AM
Will there be an office in Asia able to check the producers quickly? I doubt the goods from Asia very much, for example. I’d like to have more guarantees.

Yes, there will be Verification centers for that.

Hmm... And how does the project plan to “infiltrate” the Chinese market? The essential production of goods is there now. The competition is way over the limit.

We help small business who produces uniqle goods, we do not compete with mass production

Greetings to participants! Where can I find the company’s office?  I’d like to visit it as a guest before investing.  
Hello! You can visit the Development office in Russia (Moscow Bakuninskaya str. 69 bldg 1) or meet founders in their Asia tour right now, just follow updates and join our telegram @storiqa_en, there are founders and you can ask them

Not a bad project! And how will the project be introduced in terms of product delivery? For example, if there’re vegetables or meat ... Who will guarantee fast delivery of fresh products?

perishable products will not be available, others will check Verification centers
STQ project very interesting and good, hopefully the ICO smoothly achieve the softcap and projects smoothly.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Anna Karbysheva
December 14, 2017, 09:09:06 AM
Will there be an office in Asia able to check the producers quickly? I doubt the goods from Asia very much, for example. I’d like to have more guarantees.

Yes, there will be Verification centers for that.

Hmm... And how does the project plan to “infiltrate” the Chinese market? The essential production of goods is there now. The competition is way over the limit.

We help small business who produces uniqle goods, we do not compete with mass production

Greetings to participants! Where can I find the company’s office?  I’d like to visit it as a guest before investing.  
Hello! You can visit the Development office in Russia (Moscow Bakuninskaya str. 69 bldg 1) or meet founders in their Asia tour right now, just follow updates and join our telegram @storiqa_en, there are founders and you can ask them

Not a bad project! And how will the project be introduced in terms of product delivery? For example, if there’re vegetables or meat ... Who will guarantee fast delivery of fresh products?

perishable products will not be available, others will check Verification centers
Activity: 252
December 14, 2017, 07:45:18 AM
Activity: 224
December 14, 2017, 06:48:13 AM
Greetings to participants! Where can I find the company’s office?  I’d like to visit it as a guest before investing. 
Pages:
Jump to: