Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GREENISH - THE WORLD'S FIRST MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN - page 4. (Read 1758 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
in future the Greenish Platform will have a marketplace for fixed monthly allowances apps, which allows you to modify your user experience. "The world’s first Fixed Monthly allowance plan platform bonding with cryptocurrency assets, powered by smart contracts & advisory team"
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
The Portuguese ANN is available in this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-greenish-o-primeiro-plano-de-renda-mensal-do-mundo-3797370

and the Portuguese whitepaper is available at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h1MvMNVA7mWo7d4m__fx6Z43FMa3geUX

The bounty thread is not receiving replies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
whether to stop GREENISH bounty campaign program.
I see in the prize page is not operating
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't like calling peojects names but this seems like a projects with many red flag, I think this will end up a scam. How in the world are you going to get money to sustain the montly allowance the team is proposing. This is either a scam or dream. Just don't invest what you can't afford to lose
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello...
Good project,  I have joined signat campaign good kuck....
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Activity: 210
Greenish is bring into line interests with their investors by having severe vesting rules. Team members will have their tokens sealed by smart contracts and there will be a 2 year vesting period with a 6 month cliff. This means tokens will not be instantly tradable for Greenish team members. However, investors will be able to transfer tokens right after the ICO Date has to announce).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Greenish users likely to receive “Monthly Allowance” once they purchase GREE tokens during ICO sale. Member are Qualified for Monthly Plan until unless they hold 10% of tokens in Greenish Wallet. Greenish users shall receive 2% on their investment in Monthly Plan. Hold only 10% in your wallet and earn 2% on your total investment for lifetime. This is how GREENISH becomes a versatile mediation system able to adjudicate monthly allowance with games plan in an affordable and transparent way.
Activity: 266
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
egretia
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
GREENISH looking like a great project. I hope  GREENISH will conquer in future. What about soft cap & hard cap??  How many token you set as a soft cap & hard cap?
GREENISH assigns SOFTCAP of 3 000 000 (est. $ 3.0M) and HARDCAP of 20 000 000 (est. $ 20.0M), you can see it at https://www.greenishcoin.com/home#tokenSale, there you will know how much total token supply issued by GREENISH.
Activity: 210
Greenish Coin been reviewed and received the finest response from the review pane kindly look and give your feedback.

ICO Reviews

TRACKICO  4.6/5.0
ICOCREED  4.5/5.0
COINDELITE 4.3/5.0
ICOBENCH   4.1/5.0
ICOLINK    4.2/5.0
ICOMARKS   7.8/10
Activity: 48
Grennx is a wonderfuland reliable ico to invest on just sign up now and join the whitelist to get started
# GreenX # RenewableEnergy # GreenEnergy
Activity: 196
This project seems interesting I guess but not totally got my trust. How can you sure that your project is not a scam? What is your advantages from the others? Who is the most important person in the team and why?
Thank you for your response.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Hello,

I would like to ask the team, where is the executive team members of your project? I can't find them on the website. How are you going to manage 20mln USD funds (Hard cap) and build as you say Innovative platform without CEO, COO, CTO (any technical team members), CFO and others? Also, your profiles look suspicious: I have checked every LinkedIN Profile and there is NO PROFILE with the current position in Greenish, since your project exist since early 2017 (according to roadmap). It is very strange as for me.
Activity: 65
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/462. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
Activity: 215
how to get free gre token? bounty? or all need is to sign up to get free 50 gre token and its done?
Activity: 57
Love to see this project in the first page of coinmarket. lol
Activity: 25
 GREENISH - THE WORLD'S FIRST MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN is a great project. I hope this project has a bright future. When greenish will be added in coinmarketcap??
Activity: 4
GREENISH looking like e promising project. When GREENISH will hit in exchange site??  & which exchange site it will come first. ??
Activity: 46
From what I've seen here. This kind of vision is difficult to implement and become really a sustainable project. Catering monthly allowance plan to your investors is really a bold move. And in actuality, maybe this will be true only for few months but once the popularity of the project declines or if this will not gain so much users, the value of this would not be enough to sustain this monthly allowance. Let's see how far this project will achieve after 6 months...
I think this project won't be able to achieve even a month,  cause I personally don't see any preferences here. Just an another project with no future.....
It could run on long term. you must read the detail explanation at front page that how it has been structured and emerged. People make the future so its up to them which must be the final choice, study, analyze and then chose the best.
Pages:
Jump to: