Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💥💥💥[ICO - GYM Rewards]💥💥💥 - Get Paid for Exercising - page 2. (Read 7914 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

What information do you need? Here to help.

I want to see detailed information about ico status. How many tokens sold? The statur bar on the website has forezen i think. Give us information about that. And i wanted to be tester for beta app but it wants some eth to be tester.. LOL. Im helping you to test it and you want money from me? Interestin idea.
copper member
Activity: 288
Merit: 0
GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

What information do you need? Here to help.
Activity: 166
copper member
ICO platform is very helpful to many people, many tips and suggestions in it so that we stay healthy and fit. I hope there is addition of live streaming on the website so that the coach can directly give his or her way and can be seen by many people or for a question and answer session. thanks  Smiley

Very interesting idea. Thanks.
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
ICO platform is very helpful to many people, many tips and suggestions in it so that we stay healthy and fit. I hope there is addition of live streaming on the website so that the coach can directly give his or her way and can be seen by many people or for a question and answer session. thanks  Smiley
Activity: 98
Nice Project and Concept
Still, interesting nonetheless, will keep tabs. Wink Wink Wink
copper member
copper member
copper member
What are the benefits of investing in this project, in addition to focusing on trading and profitability? hope things are done it right here

Besides using the App Free forever and earning  the fees of your referrals? Smiley
Activity: 112
What are the benefits of investing in this project, in addition to focusing on trading and profitability? hope things are done it right here
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Any updates? Not much news coming up on this bounty thread for this project! Are you on discord or other forum that contains most of your updates?

Hi, we are doing most out updates in Telegram. Join us: https://t.me/joinchat/GgXap0ddjnclFQLjnVpBhg

Great! I don't really use telegram that much but will join to keep track of the project. Would still be useful if you provide any major updates on this forum.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Activity: 126
Good project and wonderful idea this is good and ill be following it for sure
copper member
Any updates? Not much news coming up on this bounty thread for this project! Are you on discord or other forum that contains most of your updates?

Hi, we are doing most out updates in Telegram. Join us: https://t.me/joinchat/GgXap0ddjnclFQLjnVpBhg
Never used bountyhive but looks like a good setup. Will look at it more closely later.

It is a shame you need to join bountyhive to get an idea of what is involved in the bounty!

Can you share what is involved in the GYM bounty through this forum/bitcointalk, so people can see what is involved in the bounty without first having to sign up to bountyhive? Just reduces the barriers to reading/joining up on the bounty.

Hopefully there is an exercise bounty! Get people into the swing of things Smiley
copper member

LET THE BOUNTIES BEGIN!

LEGACY BOUNTY PROGRAM WILL BE HONORED UNTIL TODAY
from now on use the new Bounty Program.
copper member
The best motivation for doing sports is what I've ever seen. I would gladly have joined this project myself. It is unclear just what will happen when all the coins are emitted

Hi,

It's a full solution. Basically, you earn GYM Tokens mining via the APP (Using heart rate monitor and location awareness). The app has its own cryptocurrency wallet to send and receive. You can then use the tokens for discounts or products.
The GYM Rewards portal will launch in May 15th with a GYM/BTC and GYM/ETH exchange to support those gyms and partners that accept the coin for membership discounts or merchandise.

We have more plans, but these are the essentials and initial ones.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The best motivation for doing sports is what I've ever seen. I would gladly have joined this project myself. It is unclear just what will happen when all the coins are emitted
Pages:
Jump to: