Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 6. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
With all the proposed features of aidoc if given the opportunity to prove their worth, a lot of lives will be saved and many will also profit from their scheme in the future
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
If you do not know how to make use of your medical data read this article here about AIDOC https://coins.newbium.com/post/15912-how-to-make-use-of-your-medical-data.
Yeap, really good guideline in this article. Thanks to sharing here. Also high trading volume we can see on coinmaretcap.com.

Where do you find these articles ? Do you find it on the AIDOC site or do you just search them up ? Because you also have news on their site.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I just thought of something now and I think it's needed for light to be shed on it for my understanding. This is it :
Since the individual is given full control and benefits to his records, does an institution have any form of resale rights?? In the case where there is another institution interested in the medical data they purchased from an AIDOC chain user.

The company/institution would need permission to resell the individuals medical data to a third-party, but why would anyone in their right mind let another company sell and make a profit from their own medical data?

It may not really come from a place of wanting to make money off their medical record per say it may be helping to understand some real life medical issues and your records might be helpful in such cases, it's really that altruistic but however the process is incentived

Okay I understand that reasoning, but really it should be the patient/individual that should receive payment from third-parties for having access to their information and it shouldn't be the 'instituion' that is allowed to sell on the details.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
If you do not know how to make use of your medical data read this article here about AIDOC https://coins.newbium.com/post/15912-how-to-make-use-of-your-medical-data.
Yeap, really good guideline in this article. Thanks to sharing here. Also high trading volume we can see on coinmaretcap.com.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
AIDOC avails the retroactive rights, knowing rights and the access and control rights of vital signs data to the owner to enable authorization of data to be opened or sold directly to the relevant medical institution or AI engine technology service provider, thereby realizing the free trade of medical data.
Activity: 672
I just thought of something now and I think it's needed for light to be shed on it for my understanding. This is it :
Since the individual is given full control and benefits to his records, does an institution have any form of resale rights?? In the case where there is another institution interested in the medical data they purchased from an AIDOC chain user.

The company/institution would need permission to resell the individuals medical data to a third-party, but why would anyone in their right mind let another company sell and make a profit from their own medical data?

Lol, for money, between, it will be for the benefit of all, lets say a patient's blood sample is known to cure xyz disease and the disease has been known to be deadly, the blood of such patient holds the key to saving the lives of millions, well, is a personal thing but it can be sold and the patient's will be in a lot of cash, so is like a win-win scenario
Activity: 298

since the user is the owner of his/her records sale right i think is exclusive to the user, he/she can do whatever he/she wants with it, aidoc pays for uploading and use of the platform, i think it's really that simple

OK. So in order words, a buyer have no right to resell a purchased  user's medical data record to another institution unless the buyer states so. This will really give buyers full control indeed

One thing are the rights and another thing is possible abuse. Is there no way the medical data can leak out from those who for some reason are entitled to access it? Because once it's leaked, it's leaked, it's public.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

since the user is the owner of his/her records sale right i think is exclusive to the user, he/she can do whatever he/she wants with it, aidoc pays for uploading and use of the platform, i think it's really that simple

I guess an institution does not have the rights to resell the medical data without the permission of the patient. Maybe if the patient explicitly allows them to do so.

I think you can regulate the release of data in an app. Aidoc will make this as easy as possible.
I can well imagine that we get in the app offers from medical companies for the data and then you just say yes or no

Just wondering how soon the aidoc will be available to public users. I agree that they have great plans but actual usage of this by the ordinary individuals is another thing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I guess an institution does not have the rights to resell the medical data without the permission of the patient. Maybe if the patient explicitly allows them to do so.

I think you can regulate the release of data in an app. Aidoc will make this as easy as possible.
I can well imagine that we get in the app offers from medical companies for the data and then you just say yes or no
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

OK. So in order words, a buyer have no right to resell a purchased  user's medical data record to another institution unless the buyer states so. This will really give buyers full control indeed
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

What I understood is that individual will have full control over his/her data. And AIDOC will not sell it to anyone unless user agrees to do so.

Yes.. The user is the sole authority over the medical records on the aidoc chain and has full control over the data there. He/she alone can sell their records if they wish.

This is the good thing about AIDOC, you have the choice whether or not you would like to sell and will benefit from it. Not only that but that fact you can access the records wherever you are globally
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

It may not really come from a place of wanting to make money off their medical record per say it may be helping to understand some real life medical issues and your records might be helpful in such cases, it's really that altruistic but however the process is incentived
Activity: 490

Usually it is explicitly mentioned if it is allow or not on the agreement. In most cases reselling is not allowed but again it all depends on the agreement.

What I understood is that individual will have full control over his/her data. And AIDOC will not sell it to anyone unless user agrees to do so.

Yes.. The user is the sole authority over the medical records on the aidoc chain and has full control over the data there. He/she alone can sell their records if they wish.
Activity: 168

Activity: 504

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.

I think is best you open your own thread, instead of spamming other projects, it doesn't portray your project as been credible but desperate, which will invariably lead to backlash, this thread is strictly for AIDOC and the updates based on the project, so next time, create your own thread

Lol why are you spam posting on other threads. Instead open yourself a new thread. If Admins will find that you post a lot like this on other threads then you may have a chance to get banned.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Pages:
Jump to: